Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 3/29/2002 7:41:00 AM

I love this product -- I have awful nails that anyone would be self-conscious of...but this stuff is the cure for my dry cuticles and hangnails! Just a dab worked into your fingertips deeply moisturises the dryness, and *oh* the aroma! Deeelicious :) Works great when it's worked in on cracked skin on fingers and hands too (esp. in between fingers during the winter!) Super-highly recommended!

on 3/15/2002 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this, especially during winter months when both my hands and cuticles suffer. After two minutes of massaging the cream into my cuticles and nails, they look instantly healthy. Great for people who garden constantly and need pronto repair for their nails/cuticles!

on 3/7/2002 8:39:00 PM

This works and smells great. I use this in the winter months so much more.

on 1/12/2002 11:18:00 PM

Excellent, thick cuticle cream that holds up even through frequent handwashings. Smells divine!

on 1/5/2002 2:21:00 PM

This is a dream on your nails! Apply this to your cuticles and you will find they are instantly in better shape. The smell is awesome. I highly recommend trying/checking this item out.

on 12/18/2001 2:26:00 AM

I don't know what it is but this stuff totally works. Another great BB product! nice smell also :)

on 11/28/2001 3:44:00 AM

Oh, I love this stuff. The smell is amazing and it has lots of good moisturizing things in it. Woo hoo!

on 11/27/2001 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

OMG I LOVE this product, it has made my cuticles so soft, and it smells so good , very yummy

on 11/20/2001 3:29:00 PM

It literally sinks into your nailbeds and the smell is very nice and lemony. I use it a couple of times a week. Also, it is easy to toe around in the cute little tin.

on 11/17/2001 11:40:00 PM

I like the product, but just the way it is packaged, in a metal tin, is enough to ruin yor nails! I got so frusterated trying to open it, I just ended up throwing it out!

Popular Treatments