October 25, 2014 | 1743 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2001 7:42:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff did help my cuticles but I have found better, less greasy products. Smells nice however.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2001 11:22:00 PM More reviews by jazmom

Love this product. It makes my hand look great and smells great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2001 1:36:00 PM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

delicious smell! works great on rough cuticles.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2001 6:31:00 PM More reviews by naztazia

The best aspect of the lemon cuticle cream is the smell - a wonderfully rich lemony aroma. Other than that, it's a nice waxy-oily product in a tin that does work nice on cuticles. For the winter time, I used to take it along with me to work -- and when I would get a chapped or reddened part of my hands (i.e. on the knuckles, between the fingers, etc.) I'd swipe some of this stuff from the tin with my finger then massage it into my hands - and it worked great! But be forewarned -- if you use this wonderfully lemony-smelling stuff, people will catch you sniffing your hands and cuticles throughout the day! *hehehehe* :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2001 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Koni

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very dry and raggedy cuticles and this is the only cuticle cream that really leaves my nails nice looking. It's a little greasy at first but it sinks in quickly. I love the lemony smell. A definate staple in my makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2001 7:19:00 AM More reviews by charlita

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff too. I could see a remarkable difference in not only my cuticles, but also the surface of my nails. This is really moisturizing. Though it has a lemon scent reminiscent of Pledge, it is a great value for the price and smells better than some other cuticle products. A must for the desk drawer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 2:36:00 PM More reviews by sher

I would use Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream just because it smells so good. On top of the delicious scent, it really does seem to soften my cuticles. If you use a cuticle cream at all, make it a very pleasant experience by using this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2001 12:13:00 PM More reviews by crzygrl2b

The first day I used this stuff my fingers showed a world of difference, the only problem I had was opening it so I rubbed a little of the cream on the rim and had no trouble after that,,,the smell is good and works great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2001 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Colleen

This yummy smelling cuticle cream is wonderful for dry spots on fingers and toes. Since it is so concentrated, a dab will do ya!