Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 1/12/2002 11:18:00 PM

Excellent, thick cuticle cream that holds up even through frequent handwashings. Smells divine!

on 1/5/2002 2:21:00 PM

This is a dream on your nails! Apply this to your cuticles and you will find they are instantly in better shape. The smell is awesome. I highly recommend trying/checking this item out.

on 12/18/2001 2:26:00 AM

I don't know what it is but this stuff totally works. Another great BB product! nice smell also :)

on 11/28/2001 3:44:00 AM

Oh, I love this stuff. The smell is amazing and it has lots of good moisturizing things in it. Woo hoo!

on 11/27/2001 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

OMG I LOVE this product, it has made my cuticles so soft, and it smells so good , very yummy

on 11/20/2001 3:29:00 PM

It literally sinks into your nailbeds and the smell is very nice and lemony. I use it a couple of times a week. Also, it is easy to toe around in the cute little tin.

on 11/17/2001 11:40:00 PM

I like the product, but just the way it is packaged, in a metal tin, is enough to ruin yor nails! I got so frusterated trying to open it, I just ended up throwing it out!

on 11/17/2001 1:50:00 PM

I didn't like this at all. The smell is kind of off to me, and it's much too waxy and pastey to melt into my cuticles. Not impressed.

on 10/31/2001 8:14:00 PM

This is a great cuticle cream. It smells good and I noticed immediate results after using it once. The price is also right. I recommend it highly.

on 9/10/2001 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I loe the smell of this lemony cuticle cream. It also reminds me to keep my fingers out of my mouth! It definately helps to make cuticles softer and look better, maybe because you are more aware of them! I hate the tin and it is sort os a pain to apply, but I would get this again because my nails are looking better.

Popular Treatments