Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 6/11/2002 11:59:00 PM

I love this stuff. Almost immediately, i noticed my nails were healthier. After a week or two of using it, my nails were completely smooth (no more ridges or bumps!), and stronger. Yummy lemon smell. Absorbs quickly.

on 6/4/2002 8:20:00 PM

My nails love it and my nose loves it even more - damn, this stuff smells good. The tin is an annoyance I'm willing to live with. (If you have the Burt's Bees lip balm in the tin, you know the evilness of that little tin. Well, the cuticle cream tin is easier to open than the lip balm tin.)

on 5/21/2002 9:00:00 PM

Good cuticle cream with a nice scent and a reasonable price, for once.

on 5/16/2002 11:32:00 PM

I really like this cuticle cream. I love the smell and it does wonders for my cuticles and minimizing hangnails. The only drawback is the container. It can be hard to open, especially if your fingers are slippery from the cream. I will definitely buy this again, though. (I just don't ever close it all the way.)

on 4/17/2002 3:14:00 PM

This yummy smelling cuticle cream does wonders for my frequently washed hands. The waxy consistency blends into the skin very easily.

on 3/29/2002 7:41:00 AM

I love this product -- I have awful nails that anyone would be self-conscious of...but this stuff is the cure for my dry cuticles and hangnails! Just a dab worked into your fingertips deeply moisturises the dryness, and *oh* the aroma! Deeelicious :) Works great when it's worked in on cracked skin on fingers and hands too (esp. in between fingers during the winter!) Super-highly recommended!

on 3/15/2002 2:38:00 PM

Love this, especially during winter months when both my hands and cuticles suffer. After two minutes of massaging the cream into my cuticles and nails, they look instantly healthy. Great for people who garden constantly and need pronto repair for their nails/cuticles!

on 3/7/2002 8:39:00 PM

This works and smells great. I use this in the winter months so much more.

on 1/12/2002 11:18:00 PM

Excellent, thick cuticle cream that holds up even through frequent handwashings. Smells divine!

on 1/5/2002 2:21:00 PM

This is a dream on your nails! Apply this to your cuticles and you will find they are instantly in better shape. The smell is awesome. I highly recommend trying/checking this item out.

Popular Treatments