January 26, 2015 | 1526 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2001 3:29:00 PM More reviews by froggy

It literally sinks into your nailbeds and the smell is very nice and lemony. I use it a couple of times a week. Also, it is easy to toe around in the cute little tin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2001 11:40:00 PM More reviews by bubbley1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the product, but just the way it is packaged, in a metal tin, is enough to ruin yor nails! I got so frusterated trying to open it, I just ended up throwing it out!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2001 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Anne

I didn't like this at all. The smell is kind of off to me, and it's much too waxy and pastey to melt into my cuticles. Not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2001 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

This is a great cuticle cream. It smells good and I noticed immediate results after using it once. The price is also right. I recommend it highly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2001 12:05:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I loe the smell of this lemony cuticle cream. It also reminds me to keep my fingers out of my mouth! It definately helps to make cuticles softer and look better, maybe because you are more aware of them! I hate the tin and it is sort os a pain to apply, but I would get this again because my nails are looking better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2001 7:42:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff did help my cuticles but I have found better, less greasy products. Smells nice however.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2001 11:22:00 PM More reviews by jazmom

Love this product. It makes my hand look great and smells great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2001 1:36:00 PM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

delicious smell! works great on rough cuticles.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2001 6:31:00 PM More reviews by naztazia

The best aspect of the lemon cuticle cream is the smell - a wonderfully rich lemony aroma. Other than that, it's a nice waxy-oily product in a tin that does work nice on cuticles. For the winter time, I used to take it along with me to work -- and when I would get a chapped or reddened part of my hands (i.e. on the knuckles, between the fingers, etc.) I'd swipe some of this stuff from the tin with my finger then massage it into my hands - and it worked great! But be forewarned -- if you use this wonderfully lemony-smelling stuff, people will catch you sniffing your hands and cuticles throughout the day! *hehehehe* :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2001 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Koni

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very dry and raggedy cuticles and this is the only cuticle cream that really leaves my nails nice looking. It's a little greasy at first but it sinks in quickly. I love the lemony smell. A definate staple in my makeup bag!