Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 8/9/2012 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Big pleasant surprise for me. I've tried a plethora of BB creams now and they either broke me out, were the wrong color, or felt just too heavy. I've heard others call this more of a TM....but then it's a Great TM. Goes on easily, matches my skintone (I have the lightest and I'm an NC20) and it doesn't make me greasy or highlight dry patches. For the price, I will definitley repurchase. Oh, and good sun protection!

on 8/9/2012 3:58:00 PM

I actually have this in Medium/Deep and I am about NC35 because its the summer, my natural skin level is about NC30. This looks really dark but I like how it blends in and gives me a little more of a tan. It really looks natural, doesnt break me out (I am very acne-prone).

Basically I use it on my days off of work or when Im not going out and am just looking for a bit of coverage with a tint of bronze.. Its the summertime and it doesnt really last too long, I would say about 3/4 hours before I start to see some fading..but its okay because it was pretty cheap.

I also use it as a base sometimes if I am going out at night or if I want a little more coverage. I would probably purchase again!

Forgot to add, it doesnt really have the normal texture of a BB cream...to me its more like a TM.

on 8/8/2012 7:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Defiantly no where good as my lioele triple the solution bb cream. All these new drugstore bb creams are nothing like the real ones. It's okay but I won't repurchase

on 8/8/2012 6:25:00 PM

This was my first BB Cream ever. I mainly got it because I saw one of my favorite YouTube beauty guru's use it and I thought it was perfect for me. The only problem I have with it is that it a a tad but too dark for my skin tone, and they only have 3 shades. But I absolutley love it! It is amazing and it makes my face look natural and makes my skin look perfect! It is awesome and I am surely going to purchase it again!

on 8/8/2012 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

For me this product is more about what it doesn't do. It doesn't turn my face orange, make me break out, settle in wrinkles. Coverage is minimal, best for those days when you want sunscreen with a little tint.I use it as a primer for Colorstay whipped creme makeup. I also use it by itself. I'm fair but not pale and the light/medium shade was fine.

I love this product!!! It's good enough to even out my skin tone but still natural looking. Not to mention that it goes on evenly and makes my skin look brighter. It made my skin softer, and cleared most of my mild break outs. I would defiantly buy this again!

on 8/8/2012 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is probably one of the best low end BB creams you can get. I wasn't expecting much from it but it really evened out my complexion and gave me a nice glow. As expected it was very light and easy to apply, no coverage to speak of but I wasn't hoping for any. If you're lucky enough to have clear skin, this with some concealer where needed is a really nice way to do the 'barely there' make up look. It's not very luxurious and isn't a miracle worker by any means but it's certainly a lot better than some of the rubbish BB creams out there and is good value for money. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because there are so many other BB creams/tinted moisturisers on my wish list to try, if i had to choose a cheap BB cream this would probably be it.

I am in love with this BB cream! I have been wanting to try a blemish balm cream for a long time but I always put it off by telling myself I have a foundation. But I saw this at Walmart & Walgreens for 8$ so I purchased it at walmart in the light-medium shade and I have to say I LOVE it! The prouduct is AMAZING! It covers up and dosen't feel cakey! I slept in it (which I don't recommend you do)and it dident cause any clogged pores or anything! And it has SPF 30 which is icing on the cake! I'm sold and I definately will be buying this again! The one (&only) downside is that the packaging is a little bit thin. But other than that I recommend this product 100%

on 8/8/2012 2:56:00 AM

After only 3 days of wearing this, I broke out all over my face. I have tried many different products before, and this is the first time anything has caused me to break out. As well, it didn't really enhance my skin at all.

on 8/7/2012 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have very oily skin so finding a tinted moisturizer/bb cream is near impossible for me. I saw this for $7.44 at Walmart and it said no oils or heavy ingredients so I thought why not give it a try. I love it! I do get shiny as the day goes on and need to blot, thus the 4 stars. But overall it is not greasy. I'll definitely purchase again.