August 29, 2014 | 1695 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 3:43:00 PM More reviews by yeyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this thick cream, I use it on my face almost during the winter ( I live in Canada). This is one of the best when my skin has flakes....or when it 's very sensitive and/or dried out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2004 12:47:00 PM More reviews by jandewng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fragance free as the manufacturer claims, true to its claim. Moisturises the skin without feeling overly greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2004 1:40:00 PM More reviews by reginarn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the cetaphil cream. My skin became so dry while using Bioclear and this stuff was a God send. I haven't had any breakouts with it. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2004 8:56:00 PM More reviews by craff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My search for the perfect night cream has finally ended. This is my holy grail! I've finally found a night cream that not only provides enough moisture for my combo/dry skin, but it also absorbs quickly! I buy the one in the tube, since it's more sanitary and portable than the tub, but the you get more product for the price if you get it in the tub. Thanks, MUAers, for recommending this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2004 4:03:00 PM More reviews by StaYo22

I wish this had worked on my face. Broke my cheeks out with bunch of red dots? Think it will make great body lotion though?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 3:34:00 PM More reviews by jbeans33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this moisture cream for the past year since I started on topical acne meds. My super sensitive/acne prone skin LOVES this stuff. Effectively moisturizes those dry, flakey patches on my face but, has never caused my skin to break out. I only use this at night, before I go to bed. I have repurchased many times already and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2004 9:00:00 PM More reviews by aurora2615

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW. Who knew a simple moisturizer could do so much? I have extremely dry, blotchy skin. Not only did this stuff completely take care of the dryness, but took away the redness too! My skin has never been more even-toned or moisturized in my life. I was not expecting this to be a miracle in a jar, but that's what it turned out to be! LOVE IT. You have to try it to believe it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2004 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is too emollient for the face unless you have dry skin. However, this is a wonderful cream for my hands, legs and feet. It moisturizes very well without leaving my skin greasy at all, and the effect lasts all day long. However, if I am to use a moisturizer, I'd like it to contain antioxidants for added benefits so I won't repurchase this unless necessary.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2004 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Scarlet7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product based on all the raves about it being the miracle cream for dry, flakey skin. It almost is... this stuff is just about the only thing that got rid of my flakes. Unfortunately, it broke me out in every area where I used it. I liked it so much that I even tried it again months later. Sure enough - it broke me out again. For those of you who are not acne prone, I still would recommend it for dry skin. Plus, it's dirt cheap and works better than a lot of high-end products out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2004 6:52:00 PM More reviews by gmg0423

If you are in the market for a great, cheap moisturizerl, than this is the one. Not for oily skin. I use it at night and it just goes on so smooth w/o feeling ultra-thick and heavy. If I am flaky I will use it only in those certain areas b4 applying make-up and it works like a charm.