September 21, 2014 | 1277 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by LotusEater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner!
I read reviews comparing the Wet 'n' Wild creme liner, the Stila Smudge pots, and this Maybelline gel eyeliner, and came to the conclusion that this was the better worth of the three (considering cost, pigment, and durability).
I wear the cat-eye look everyday, and previously I was using a liquid pen. This makes a completely perfect wing, and the color is pitch. It glides on the lid, and after a minute it dries reasonably well so that it lasts all day. The brush it comes with is not bad; I use it all the time.
I get compliments everyday on my eyes! and people are usually surprised that I'm using Maybelline liner and not a more expensive brand.
This is it! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ashionista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my first experience with gel eyeliner and I have to say I am impressed! I have never tried the MAC fluidline, but this liner is easy to apply and seems to stay. I even love the little brush it comes with.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by dancersadie

This is pretty much the only eyeliner ill ever buy or use until it eventually gets discontinued like everything awesome always does. In compairing this to the HIP cream eyeliner from L'oreal that stuff dried out in my first week of trying to use it, everything caked together in the jar and shriveled up.But the eyestudio lasting drama usually gets me through 2 or 3 months it doesn't dry up at all. it has the perfect consistancy and the brush makes it easy to line my eyes without messing up at all, like using a regular mechanical eyeliner stick. Staying power is great no smudges. love love love this stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works pretty good I like it. I got it in black but now I wanna get the other colors too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by simpleblueme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've purchased "plum" and "brown" first and when I first used it, I was quite disappointed because the colours didn't show as well as I hope and it didn't "glide" smoothly as I expected so I was a hesitant in buying the "black" but hearing such good reviews I thought just give it a try!
Surprisingly, it works amazing! Much better than the other two colours I own. It's from the same company and all, but I find the result is very different.
It lasted throughout the day, it did not smudge and it was very easy to apply on.
I've used quite a few eyeliners before but none of the one I had used made me love it at first try!
Honestly, when I first applied it, I thought it was pure amazing and I just loved it!
I also own Bobbi Brown and other liquid eye liners that work well, but they didn't give me the "amazingness" at first try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by attackofdameepits

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it. Where i live my allergies go crazy in Oct & April and this stuff WORKS. I LOVE IT. I have runny eyes and I ended up "Crying" because of my allergies and it stayed intact just as I thought it would. i did test it out on my thumb when i first got it. It was hard to get off, same with my eyes. I did a perfect wingtip. And like with all of my other liquid eyeliner, i usually get glops of it into my eye, not here! I would most definitely recommended this!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2010 6:55:00 AM More reviews by Thrrrob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm eyeliner-obsessed because it's been a part of my daily make-up routine since I was 15-years-old so, I'm always looking for the next best thing. After I managed to find this eyeliner in Blackest Black, I immediately purchased it and my final verdict is that it is an OK product.
In my experience, the color is really rich and the staying power is definitely there. It does smudge a little bit (especially when I wear it on the bottom of my eye) but the staying power is decent.
My favorite part of this eyeliner is that the application is so smooth, simple and pretty much fool-proof. It's like magic.
I overall recommend this product to anybody. Especially newbies who are shaky or trying out eyeliner for the first time. It's really very easy to apply and it's very buildable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by honu66

I bought this yesterday after wathing all the great reviews on youtube.
I got it in eggplant. It goes for just under $10 when not on sale (my case :-( or you can get it during the sale specials. I was anxious to try it so I splurged. It's a deep plummy color that goes on easily w/the brush that's provided. I washed the brush first to loosen up the stiff bristles, and it glides on the base of my lashes w/no problem. I even lined my bottom lashes and set w/ELF's dark plum eyeshadow and it
did not smudge, melt, crease, or come off. I even had a full eye exam w/drops and bright lights and everything. I teared and blinked and wiped and it stayed on and looked great even after the exam! I was very pleasantly suprised. When the next sale happens, I will purchase in other colors as well!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by mscc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I had such high hopes for this product mainly because of the great reviews I read. This product just didn't live up to the hype. I was expecting something more fluid like an actual gel, but this was more like a thick cake - like a creamy pencil eyeliner in a pot. I tried this in Black, but when I applied it, it looked light black. I applied more of it, but then it just smudged even more. Also, I have oily eyelids, but even when I applied this to clean, non-oily skin, it smudged like an eyeliner pencil would. It just ended up looking faded and greasy. I'm sticking with liquid eyeliner for a sharp, precise, dark black line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

Purchased this after a while, I was hesitant to try it as I had already had a few gel liners that had seem to dry out super fast and wasn't sure I wanted to waste almost $10 for another pot of black dried out liner. The best thing about this is thtat the brush that comes with the product is actually decent, i've been using it to apply the liner since I purchased. The product itself is a deep black, creamy gel liner. It applies easily, and lasts all day. I do notice a little bit of smudging on the water line however. I use this to line the top and bottom of my eye. I've had this for maybe a month and it has no signs of drying out yet. Its alot better then the Wet N Wild version, which I ADORED at first but it seemed to dry out after awhile. Hopefully this one lasts longer. I heard it be compared to MACs fluidline, which i've never used so I can't really compare them personally.