October 2, 2014 | 1156 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by sweetxcheeks195

i bought this product both in charcoal and black. this product is good for about 2 hours then it loses its color, it fades, and it smudges. when i look for eyeliner i look for staying power and this product didnt. when i put it on at 6:00 in the morning then check it at lunch i have to reapply at some places so it will stay black. the only thing this product is good for is your lower lash line. i apply it it at 6:00 and it stays on till 3:00 but i dont apply it to my water line.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by acrobats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pros: fantastic deep inky black, easy to apply, included brush is (surprisingly) good and functional. It looks great on!
Cons: staying power could be better

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 4:54:00 AM More reviews by veggiegirl11

This and loreal hip are the only gel eyeliners I've tried, and I have misgivings about both. This one had great pigment and went on creamy and smooth, where with loreal I felt it was a little too dry and difficult to apply. My problem with this that no one else seems to have is that on me, it smudges and fades within a few hours of wear. I do tend to have watery eyes, but I dont have this problem with my Revlon pencil liner. Wish they improved this as far as being smudge- proof, because other than that, I thought this was a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by LotusEater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner!
I read reviews comparing the Wet 'n' Wild creme liner, the Stila Smudge pots, and this Maybelline gel eyeliner, and came to the conclusion that this was the better worth of the three (considering cost, pigment, and durability).
I wear the cat-eye look everyday, and previously I was using a liquid pen. This makes a completely perfect wing, and the color is pitch. It glides on the lid, and after a minute it dries reasonably well so that it lasts all day. The brush it comes with is not bad; I use it all the time.
I get compliments everyday on my eyes! and people are usually surprised that I'm using Maybelline liner and not a more expensive brand.
This is it! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by ashionista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my first experience with gel eyeliner and I have to say I am impressed! I have never tried the MAC fluidline, but this liner is easy to apply and seems to stay. I even love the little brush it comes with.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by dancersadie

This is pretty much the only eyeliner ill ever buy or use until it eventually gets discontinued like everything awesome always does. In compairing this to the HIP cream eyeliner from L'oreal that stuff dried out in my first week of trying to use it, everything caked together in the jar and shriveled up.But the eyestudio lasting drama usually gets me through 2 or 3 months it doesn't dry up at all. it has the perfect consistancy and the brush makes it easy to line my eyes without messing up at all, like using a regular mechanical eyeliner stick. Staying power is great no smudges. love love love this stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works pretty good I like it. I got it in black but now I wanna get the other colors too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by simpleblueme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've purchased "plum" and "brown" first and when I first used it, I was quite disappointed because the colours didn't show as well as I hope and it didn't "glide" smoothly as I expected so I was a hesitant in buying the "black" but hearing such good reviews I thought just give it a try!
Surprisingly, it works amazing! Much better than the other two colours I own. It's from the same company and all, but I find the result is very different.
It lasted throughout the day, it did not smudge and it was very easy to apply on.
I've used quite a few eyeliners before but none of the one I had used made me love it at first try!
Honestly, when I first applied it, I thought it was pure amazing and I just loved it!
I also own Bobbi Brown and other liquid eye liners that work well, but they didn't give me the "amazingness" at first try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by attackofdameepits

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it. Where i live my allergies go crazy in Oct & April and this stuff WORKS. I LOVE IT. I have runny eyes and I ended up "Crying" because of my allergies and it stayed intact just as I thought it would. i did test it out on my thumb when i first got it. It was hard to get off, same with my eyes. I did a perfect wingtip. And like with all of my other liquid eyeliner, i usually get glops of it into my eye, not here! I would most definitely recommended this!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2010 6:55:00 AM More reviews by Thrrrob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm eyeliner-obsessed because it's been a part of my daily make-up routine since I was 15-years-old so, I'm always looking for the next best thing. After I managed to find this eyeliner in Blackest Black, I immediately purchased it and my final verdict is that it is an OK product.
In my experience, the color is really rich and the staying power is definitely there. It does smudge a little bit (especially when I wear it on the bottom of my eye) but the staying power is decent.
My favorite part of this eyeliner is that the application is so smooth, simple and pretty much fool-proof. It's like magic.
I overall recommend this product to anybody. Especially newbies who are shaky or trying out eyeliner for the first time. It's really very easy to apply and it's very buildable.