BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 9/13/2004 12:56:00 PM

This Deserves a ONE for Worst Packaging(can't take the Gross Cardboard Box anywear), Insultingly High Price tag, & Color-TOO Dark Dull Drab BROWN- But I gave it an extra Point for being completely Matte- There are SO few 'True' Matte bronzers out there-- And I only found ONE that truly works to create a NATURAL golden Brown tan-Minus the Shimmer/sparkles= MAC Refined MATTE suntan -But, of course it's LE(sigh)

on 9/12/2004 7:54:00 PM

I don't use it that often, as I stick with Dandelion and Georgia, but this is a great fix in the morning when I look like a ghost. A little bit goes a long way though. I use a HUGE brush and still blend with fingers after.

I know this would last awhile, but mostly b/c I won't use it as much. Packaging is cute, but not practical. This is ideal for darker complexions who like to use bronzers. It's too dark for my asian skin unless I use it really lightly.

on 8/20/2004 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Very natural bronzer and I am just in love with the cute packaging. I didn't think the price was bad because it has lasted forever!

on 8/17/2004 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

What a waste.. Once again, Benefit concentrates on packaging, and forgoes on product quality. It made my face look dirty..For the price and what you get (a small amount for over $25), its so not worth it. Oh well, a swapping it will go!!

on 8/15/2004 11:13:00 AM

I love this bronzer because it is totally matte and has no shimmer. I like a true color bronzer, and last time I checked, tanning your skin doesn't come with sparkles. Lovely brush, good coverage, a bit too dark for me and ideally I wish benefit made a few different shades, but I love this one, I'd buy again.

on 8/14/2004 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The bronzer I keep coming back to. IMO, it gives the best, most natural, tan. No orange, no red, no pinky tint...just true tan. Hate the brush (use a big fluffy one for best product ditribution) but the box concept is definitely better than a compact. I highly recommend this product.

on 8/12/2004 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The lady at the counter put this on my fair skin...YUCK! It made me look dirty...take a shower with some soap, dirty! I don't recomend it to other fair people.

LUV IT!! this beats all bronzers i've tried, and it doesn't have a orangy fake look. I swear i bought out the whole BeneFit counter yesterday, so this with their tinted moisturizer and a lil bit of blush makes me literally look flawless!! The brush isn't too good, but i have their feather brush i think its called (not too many bristles, looks like a very broken, very thin blush brush lol)
and so application is awesome with that. i will definitely repurchase

on 7/28/2004 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

While I am still searching for my HG bronzer, this one comes pretty darn close. The brown color is very nice - not orangey like many others out there. It can make me look muddy if I'm not careful when applying it. But on the whole, a great product.

Popular Bronzers