September 2, 2014 | 2021 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2003 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kensbarbie1017

I loved it. It was just the right color for my skin tone. But the brush that came with it is horrible. I use a normal sized brush blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2003 8:14:00 AM More reviews by shellebell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this bronzer mainly because its the only one i can find that has no shimmer/glitter in.why the hell dont more makeup companies just make a matte bronzer!they always have to add a *bit* of shimmer of something else to make it fancy.

but anyway onto this bronzer,yes it does look natural.but am i the only one which uses and actually likes the brush i find the bristles to be nice and fine compared to most fluffy brushes.yes the squared shape brush may give you an odd streak or two but i apply it from the edges of my face to void this and its works perfectly.from reading the reviews on here i ended up paying and extra 10 for a crap fluffly brush which i dont use!

i gave it a four because of the price and the packaging,yes its very cute as everyone has said but i just wished it stayed on,they should have made some ridges on the side to make the lid stay on.its so annoying when i pick it up i end up gripping on tight so it doesn't fall.i do love the way how the little brush fits into the box perfectly.

i would buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2003 9:24:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl65

I absolutely LOVE this product! I am medium-skinned, but when I'm up early getting ready for work, I'm pretty pale. After I apply concealer and powder, I get the Hoola and brush highlights on my forehead, cheeks, nose, eyelids, chin...wherever! Instantly, it gives my face a warm glow without looking fake-tanned, or like I had some heinous blush mishap. It is a little pricey, but on the plus side, I think the one box will last me forever! This one's a winner for the hit-and-miss BeneFit line.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2003 6:30:00 AM More reviews by silly_lana

I know some of you out there dont really like this product... but i have practically nothing bad to say about it. i have olive skin and find that this product gives me a great glow - when applied to my whole face or just swiped over my cheeks. i think maybe the brush supplied isnt the best for applying this, i started to use a larger brush and any problems i ever had with streakiness were eliminated completely. a number of people have mentioned that this product is hard to budge once its on your face - i think this is a good thing! it means i dont have to worry about re-applying, and one quick brush over in the morning is enough to keep me glowing the whole day. this takes some practise, but once you've got it, i highly reccomend it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2003 3:40:00 PM More reviews by SusanR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging of this is very cute (what drew me to it), but the cardboard isn't the most practical and the residue from the bronzer tends to get all over the inside of the box. I'm not too wild about the actual product either - I was looking for a natural, matte finish bronzer. This one is matte, but the color goes on vey muddy to me. I'm an LLL and usually don't have this problem with bronzers. It just didn't blend well on me. Not worth it for the price - MAC and EL both make much better & more natural matte bronzers.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2003 11:47:00 PM More reviews by supercat12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was pleasantly surprised by Hoola. I am a PPP so there is no way that I will ever look like I achieved a natural tan. Hoola is a great, not too dark, non-shimmery bronzer that looks very natural when applied with a light touch (and the right brush). Sometimes I add a little Stila Tutu over it. I also have been pleased with the packaging, which has travelled surprisingly well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2003 8:52:00 AM More reviews by libuse

You do have to throw the brush away, but with a big fluffy brush, it is an absolutely fabulous product. Because it is matte it looks very natural, and it works well on the edge of the eyesocket as well. And even with daily use, it lasts forever. I'd certainly recommend it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2003 5:40:00 PM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love that Hoola isn't shimmery! Thus, it's a very natural bronzer. It's a tan color that goes on lightly and can be layered. I have neutral undertones and it works well for me.I never understood why most bronzers have a golden shimmer. If bronzers are to be a natural look, why would they have gold dust in them? This one doesn't and it looks so natural that it gets a big thumbs up from me.I like the catchy wierd "benefitesque" design of the brush and box. I had a makeover at Macy's and took pictures later and when I saw how totally awesome the products looked in the pics, I ran back to Macy's ASAP to purchse. The MA also used the silly brush to apply some in the eye crease which draws the whole look together. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2003 3:23:00 PM More reviews by meeko

Hmmm... not sure why there are so many haters of Hoola. I am thinking that maybe it works different on each type of skin tone...? Either way I think it looks wonderful on me (pale skin) but you have to be careful to use it lightly. All bronzers look tacky if you use too much. I like the fact that it is matte and not shiny. Do NOT use the brush that comes with it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2003 2:27:00 PM More reviews by JennieRose

This is great! I did not want to buy because of the reviews but I tried it. I have to say at first, when I put it on it did look a little dirty, but I have discovered the technique to use on me and it works with any brush that I use! I like it because of its matteness. I do not like the bronzers with the shine in it, it tends look fake in pictures and in the sun. This is a definite try, if you want that tanned, 3-D, healthy look to your face (and anywhere else you dust your bronzer).