August 1, 2014 | 1032 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Great everyday neutral eye palette.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by pinklover92

Yes, all the raves on Youtube is partially true. This palette is great for day and night and also contains a brush or an eyeliner (older version). Great color selection with very soft velvety mostly shimmer colors. I believe there are only two matte colors and I wish there are more matte color selection in Urban Decay palettes. The texture is so soft and velvety that I pick up way too much eyeshadow with one stroke with a brush or a finger. I tap it off, but I still get way too much fallout on my face. I would not really mind if it was matte fallouts, but most of the eyeshadows are very shimmery. I usually just end up using the matte eyeshadows in the palette due to its excessive fallout issue. I would not repurchase the palette, but maybe I will repurchase the matte shadows individually.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ll22

I love this palette! After spending months lusting after it, I finally went out and bought it! I'm so happy I finally bought it! I have lighter coloring with blue eyes and these shimmery neutrals look great! And for 12 full-size eyeshadows, the price isn't bad either...I will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by AnnaCate007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have been using this palette almost every day since early June. The colors are buttery soft and very pigmented. I'm used to drugstore eyeshadow where you need to almost dig the color out of the pan to get it to show up on your lid, so of course I applied WAY to much the first time I used it. I have used every single color at least once, but I find myself using Naked, Sin, Half-Baked, and Smog very regularly. I love that I can do a summery bronze look, a smokey brown, or a very dark smokey grey/black look.... all with the same palette! I took it on vacation with me and it was the only shadows i needed. I am a high end makeup beginner and this palette was an amazing value for me. It would have taken me years to be able to afford to purchase each of these colors individually. And, they gave me a very nice brush and a mini UDPP too, which I ended up purchasing in full size because of this palette. I can't say enough good things about this palette and I have recommend it to many many friends. There are mostly shimmery shades however, so if you stick to mostly mattes this might not be the perfect palette for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by PantheRaven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This palette is AMAZING! The colors are neutral, so anybody could work with them. Comes with shimmering and matte eyeshadows, plus the 24/7 eyeliner pencil (I have the older edition of the palette, the newer comes with a brush) stays put and comes in two great matching shades, I can't say enough about this palette other than BEST.PALETTE.EVER. And you're hearing this from a GOTH. LOL! It is expensive but it's SO worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by livinlife23

Since alot has been said about this, I will quickly throw in my two cents. Highly pigmented. Smooth, little to no fallout. All of the colors are wearable. You get 12 full eyeshadows. If you are a neutral girl like me, you will love this palette. Its perfect for travel. You have daytime and nighttime colors and they all blend beautifully. Highly recommened.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Mheang

Fantastic palette: rich colors with great payoff, love the brush that comes with it and easy to carry around. A good alternative to MAC neutral shadows (which I love, but rather not pay 20$ each). This palette inspires me to be creative every morning without ending up looking like a clown. Truly a must-have.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2011 8:10:00 AM More reviews by YCH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well definitely something I only bought because of all the raves on here. Tried to get it a few months ago, but it was out of stock, so when I saw it a couple of weeks ago, I bought it without really looking at it. When I first tried it, I got buyers remorse (no returns here in the UK without good reason) and thought I had probably just been greedy as I don't actually wear eyeshadow that frequently. However, have actually found it extremely good for encouraging me to do more sophisticated evening looks as the colours go so well together. I actually probably could do the same looks with what I already have, but having it all in one place does make it easy. I quite like the brush too.
Edited Feb 2012
Realised that these colours seem to blend into each other a bit too much and become a bit of a ubiquitous brown and also that they melt away into my oily skin VERY quickly (must start using primer, but all a bit too much faff really). Reduced from 4 stars to 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by yokitty787

I love this! the shadows are a greatly pigmented, and are a good selection. the only thing i dislike about the pallet is the felt texture of the pacaging really easily gets dirty.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by puglit1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this product, i recieved it for my birthday. it is very well pigmented and the colors are so versitile i coul do a nude or dramatic look in the blink of an eye great product a little price for me but if you can afford it its totally worth it .