November 24, 2014 | 2061 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by lupe1019

AMAZING!!! full coverage i was looking for and awesome shades definitely the best ive tried so far! yes it is a bit pricey but def worth it and the bottle will last about 4-6 months depending on how much you use it. I have very oily skin and its not really the best for oily skin but i just dab some powder over it and walla! i have acne prone skin and did not have a break out!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by ForestLobster

This is my number one foundation...always! Whenever I wear it, people compliment how healthy and fresh my skin looks and it's so noticeable when I don't (my skin looks blotchy and uneven and unhealthy without it). #117 is my perfect match...it is exactly the color of my skin (which is so hard to find), and the formula helps lessen the look of my huge pores, all the while not causing acne (I have combination skin), AND it doesn't melt off my face in hot temperatures. It gives me a glow, evenness, and it feels as though I'm not wearing any foundation. Never dries out my skin, nor does it make it too dewy. Simply put, it's worth every penny, and even the packaging is superb (it comes with a pump). I could not ask for more in a foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by caitlinmarie86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'll start with the one positive thing first - it matches my skintone like no other foundation ever has. I wear shade 110.

With that being said, it matches extremely well but doesn't cover any red-ness in my face, doesn't cover any scarring I have, and clings to my dry spots. It's crazy frustrating because this foundation is supposed to be a full coverage foundation and I feel like it doesn't help me at all! I've tried it with brushes, my fingers, sponges, and nothing seems to make this work. I've had it for a while now though so I don't feel comfortable returning it which means I'm trying to use it up, ugh. I LOVE that it comes with a pump (okay, so I like two things about it) but a pump alone cannot sway me from hating this foundation. I've tried wearing different moisturizers and primers with it and still it's a no. I'm open to suggestions on ways other people make this work for them because I do want to use it up and not waste $40.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by LianneN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this foundationas it does look like my skin. I can't wear it however if my skin is flaky as it does highlight flaky skin. It's staying power is okay, pretty much the same as all my other high end foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 6:09:00 AM More reviews by counterlydefined

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

i've very dry skin but this foundation does not dry me out at all. it stays the entire day and provides full coverage. i love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by MNohreally

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It gives decent covarage while looking natural.
Wide range of colors are available to choose from but I just haven't found the right one for me.
Also, it's a bit overpriced for what it's worth.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2011 6:07:00 AM More reviews by missashleexoxo

meh... thats my best description. Yes its satin finish, yes it give a natural look, yes it lasts well and has a good colour range.. but it doesnt make my skin look great, especially for the price. Its definitely a good quality product, just not amazing as i was hoping.
I much prefer my MAC Pro Longwear Foundation, does the same thing but better. except that it can be drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by juma2011

This product didn't work for me. It was really sticky going on, and all day my skin looked really tired and greasy...I just couldn't wait to go home and wash it off. It felt gross and looked gross.

I had better luck with Bobbi Brown skin liquid foundation and Smashbox HD (fantastic)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. Amazing coverage w/o looking and feeling like heavy foundation. I'm NW15 and wear 115 (#2 in MUFE F&B) and it's a perfect match. Long-lasting with a satin finish, I find that my makeup holds up by the end of the day with this. I will add this can be quite drying, even on me and I have combo-oily skin, so I switch off between this and the F&B. But when I want my skin to look perfect in pictures, this is the one I go for. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by kpborra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this because it's Kim K's foundation. I've been holding off buying it because I was finishing up my LM Silk Creme, but when I had to travel to Taiwan with my husband and I knew I was going to take a lot of pictures, I finally gave in and bought it. Huge mistake. My skin is not sensitive, but when I started using it, I developed acne. I'm pretty sure it's the foundation because I usually only get zits on my forehead when it's the time of the month, but when I started using this, I started getting zits on my cheeks. Granted, my skin still looked flawless in the pictures, but I could see zits cropping up. Immediately when I got back from my vacation, I stopped using MUFE HD, and started using LM Silk Creme, and all my zits went away one by one. I feel so sad because I don't know what to do with it, it's not cheap, and we have a no return policy here in the Philippines, but for sure, I won't let that foundation touch my face again. Loved the packaging though. If only it did not break me out.