October 1, 2014 | 1124 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2003 9:35:00 PM More reviews by bobsy

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh, the scent. :-( Shame, because this is a very nice product, goes on like a tinted moisturiser.
In fact I'd love it and give it abundant lippies if it had no fragrance. However the fragrance literally makes me feel nauseous and gives me a headache and I have to remove it before I puke. If you're cool with fragrance and want a foundation with light coverage, you'll probably really like this stuff. Please MAC, lose the fragrance! A foundation does not need a fragrance, people do not come up to me and sniff my face. If I wanted to wear fragrance I'd put it on myself, I don't need it added to all my other products.

Aside from the fragrance issue I think MAC need to have a good hard think about their foundations overall, they haven't quite cracked the foundation code yet.

Me: dry, sensitive skin. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2003 2:55:00 PM More reviews by horton1

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Let's start by saying I hate foundation in general. It's heavy, the color turns and it looks like I'm wearing makeup, which I hate. But this foundation is very light. I was thrown by the color, the lightest (N1) seemed too dark for me in the bottle. Even when the MA applied a dollop on my skin I thought "this ain't gonna work". But as it is spread it melts into my skin and the color works perfectly. I rarely wear foundation, but on days I feel I need extra coverage, I reach for this. It just looks like healthy skin. I don't have a problem with it getting shiny or greasy either, but then again I don't wear it for long stretches. I've even used it on my legs to help cover old shaving nicks and bug bites. It makes my legs look smooth. You get a huge bottle (4 oz) for the price. Bonus!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2003 12:17:00 PM More reviews by BoomBoom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the only foundations that blends into my skin. I paid about 30 bucks for a good sized bottle. It really makes your skin look naturally better without looking cakey and too chaulky either. Really great for women of color like myself because of the wide color options. When I use this all I have to do is dust my t-zone and I look flawless. Great stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2003 11:36:00 AM More reviews by CWAHED

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My tried and true MAC favorite. C6. This stuff is awesome. Nice coverage yet light and easy to manipulate on the skin. Never used it on the body but it is smooth and leaves your skin flawless. I have been through 3 bottles of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2003 12:47:00 AM More reviews by gaeadea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very sheer foundation that goes on looking very natural and fresh. My only complaints are that it is not good for sensitive skin and can feel a bit sticky in the summer. It's hard to find a more natural-looking foundation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 12:29:00 AM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been wanting to try this foundation from Mac for the longest time. My biggest obstacle was having to order it over the internet since my local Nordstroms does not carry this particular Mac foundation. I was happily surprised at what a huge bottle of this you get for your money, especially considering how little foundation I've gotten from other brands for this same price. I bought the NC20 which is a good color match for my fair skin with yellow undertones. I found that if I apply this liquid foundation in the same style that I apply my tinted foundations - with my hands like moisturizer, I get a really nice sheer naturally looking finish. This is a "my skin but better" foundation. With this size of bottle I probably won't have to buy it again for years. 5 stars for another wonderful Mac product. *****

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 7:49:00 PM More reviews by kitkat85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think I may have found my HG w/ this foundation. I love the way this stuff just blends right in, & makes my skin look bare but better. It gives a sheer, semi-matte finish on my combo skin & the color match (C1) is perfect for my LLL/NC20 in Studiofix skintone. There is no SPF so I use an oil-free sunscreen underneath. Face & Body seems to 'set' itself & wears really well all day, but when I want a more 'matte' finish, I'll dust some loose powder over it. Oh yeah, the price of this can't be beat - a mere $7 per ounce!! Awesome for such a high-quality product :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2003 1:26:00 AM More reviews by leprechaun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i like the way this foundation comes out of the bottle i never end up squeezing out too much. there is a slight lemon smell and the coverage is a bit more sheer then the matte finish foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2003 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVE IT!!!I just can't stop to look at my face. This is my first foundation, I've used the studio fix and did not like it,but this is awesome for my normal to dry skin.It gives my skin a "glow" like Jennifer Lopez. And I'ts so sheer and light, you can still see and feel your skin.
I find to be very moisturizing so I may be too much for any oily skin type. But this is waterbase so I don't think It would clog pores. And this is a good deal I guess you get a ton of product!
I higly recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2003 9:03:00 PM More reviews by bigbrowneyes823

I, for some odd reason, only use this wonderful foundation in the summer. I love the way it feels on my skin (like I have nothing on) and I love the way it looks (like me, only *much* better!). I highly recommend this product.