December 18, 2014 | 1622 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2003 12:25:00 AM More reviews by DeputyCindy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I cannot say enough good things about this foundation. It is sheer, so the real you can show through. It is long lasting and gives me a glowy look all day long. My skin has actually cleared up since using this. I am sure that it is because the texture of this foundation is so sheer my skin can breathe. Loving every ounce of this product. Highly reccommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2003 12:28:00 AM More reviews by littleleech

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love MAC.. but this one only took 2 days to break me out like no other. On top of that, it left me pretty shiny. I'm better off with studio fix.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2003 6:38:00 PM More reviews by xxuniboyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not too fussed on this one. It's got good points and bad points. I feel bad giving it a low mark, cause I do love all of MAC stuff, it's just that this reminded me too much of those tubs of paint you get at school? I think it depends on what you're after, if you want a very very light foundation, just to help even out your skin a little, and you want a lot of it (can imagine the bottle lasting me years) then this is for you. At the moment though, with it being xmas and me being a pig, I know the food i'm gonna eat is gonna give me a few spots. This foundation hasn't got enough depth for me, very watery and not enough coverage. Great for when my skin is great, at the moment though I just want something a lil heavier, like the tinted moisturizer from NARS.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2003 2:02:00 PM More reviews by holden418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have bought this over and over again. probably at least 4 bottles. I just love it since I am not a heavy foundation person. This is the thinnest foundation I have ever used since it is for face and body(and I've tried and bought A LOT!). But this is not moisturizing or anything, just pretty thin foundation, so with my really dry skin, I usually put on lots of moisturizer before I put it on. maybe on those dry winter days, you might want to switch with a heavier foundation (if you have really dry skin/put heavy moisturizer).

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2003 2:09:00 PM More reviews by iwete

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product sucked! It smelled funny and did not conceal at all!! I used it on my legs to conceal some spiderveins but it did not even conceal a light mark I had on my leg that I could conceal with covergirl foundation. Do not waste your money on this product...and definetly do not choose color frominternet. The only website that has actual colors is sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2003 4:38:00 PM More reviews by uptowngirl627

When I found this product, I honestly thought I FINALLY found the HG foundation. It's sheer and matches my skin color exceptionally well. The perfect YSBB look. However, it slips off in less than 2 hours just as if I had on nothing at all. Ho hum, I guess I'll just keep on looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2003 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Twhylite21

I love this foundation! I'm NC30/35 in the satin finish foundation, but N1 in Face & Body. I apply it with a foundation brush and it goes on beautifully! I'm left with a nice dewy finish. I love the bottle too as it is easy to just get a tiny bit out onto the brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2003 2:56:00 PM More reviews by cherry_crush

When I started breaking out after using this I thought it was just hormones or something.. but my dermatologist told me it was my foundation. I was sad because I honestly love this foundation.. it looks great.. but it makes my skin feel soo oily.. and the painful breakouts it caused on my chin were not fun. So I finally give this up.. unless your skin is dry or completely IMMUNE to acne, then do not even go near this. I never had a bad acne problem until I started wearing this..

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2003 8:36:00 AM More reviews by BlondieX35

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand all the hype about this product. I own C6 which is my exact Mac shade and it looked way too green even though I'm olive complected, but more so yellow than green. It looked WAY WAY WAY too sheer w/ the first application, so I ended up having to reapply a couple of times for it to even do anything which it didn't, even though I have dry skin, it made me look like a little slick shit, it caked up and what's worse, my husband came home from work and looked at me and said..."What's wrong with your face???" I looked in the mirror and it had become patchy and so green that I looked like a cross b-tween Tammy Faye Baker and The Grinch that stole Christmas. LOVE the Playboy look, but don't try it with this crap. Unless you're into that "drag queen" thing. The ONLY thing I liked about this was the adorable packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2003 10:00:00 PM More reviews by gaeadea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like that this product blends very well with the skin and looks as if you arent wearing any makeup at all... exactly what i'm looking for!

I dont like that it has a somewhat sticky texture and remains a bit tacky on the face for a while after applying it... even after applying powder, which makes it not great if you're in a rush (you cant immediately apply powder blush, etc).