November 27, 2014 | 1504 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2003 2:02:00 PM More reviews by holden418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have bought this over and over again. probably at least 4 bottles. I just love it since I am not a heavy foundation person. This is the thinnest foundation I have ever used since it is for face and body(and I've tried and bought A LOT!). But this is not moisturizing or anything, just pretty thin foundation, so with my really dry skin, I usually put on lots of moisturizer before I put it on. maybe on those dry winter days, you might want to switch with a heavier foundation (if you have really dry skin/put heavy moisturizer).

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2003 2:09:00 PM More reviews by iwete

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product sucked! It smelled funny and did not conceal at all!! I used it on my legs to conceal some spiderveins but it did not even conceal a light mark I had on my leg that I could conceal with covergirl foundation. Do not waste your money on this product...and definetly do not choose color frominternet. The only website that has actual colors is sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2003 4:38:00 PM More reviews by uptowngirl627

When I found this product, I honestly thought I FINALLY found the HG foundation. It's sheer and matches my skin color exceptionally well. The perfect YSBB look. However, it slips off in less than 2 hours just as if I had on nothing at all. Ho hum, I guess I'll just keep on looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2003 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Twhylite21

I love this foundation! I'm NC30/35 in the satin finish foundation, but N1 in Face & Body. I apply it with a foundation brush and it goes on beautifully! I'm left with a nice dewy finish. I love the bottle too as it is easy to just get a tiny bit out onto the brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2003 2:56:00 PM More reviews by cherry_crush

When I started breaking out after using this I thought it was just hormones or something.. but my dermatologist told me it was my foundation. I was sad because I honestly love this foundation.. it looks great.. but it makes my skin feel soo oily.. and the painful breakouts it caused on my chin were not fun. So I finally give this up.. unless your skin is dry or completely IMMUNE to acne, then do not even go near this. I never had a bad acne problem until I started wearing this..

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2003 8:36:00 AM More reviews by BlondieX35

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand all the hype about this product. I own C6 which is my exact Mac shade and it looked way too green even though I'm olive complected, but more so yellow than green. It looked WAY WAY WAY too sheer w/ the first application, so I ended up having to reapply a couple of times for it to even do anything which it didn't, even though I have dry skin, it made me look like a little slick shit, it caked up and what's worse, my husband came home from work and looked at me and said..."What's wrong with your face???" I looked in the mirror and it had become patchy and so green that I looked like a cross b-tween Tammy Faye Baker and The Grinch that stole Christmas. LOVE the Playboy look, but don't try it with this crap. Unless you're into that "drag queen" thing. The ONLY thing I liked about this was the adorable packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2003 10:00:00 PM More reviews by gaeadea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like that this product blends very well with the skin and looks as if you arent wearing any makeup at all... exactly what i'm looking for!

I dont like that it has a somewhat sticky texture and remains a bit tacky on the face for a while after applying it... even after applying powder, which makes it not great if you're in a rush (you cant immediately apply powder blush, etc).

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2003 3:25:00 PM More reviews by xokimberley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was told about this product by a MAC SA that said that the Select Tint made her break out as well. She said that she used the F+BF. I bought it and I don't like it. It isn't similiar to the Select Tint. It's watery, and my sponge just kind of eats up the color so that I'm having to use more. The finish is what I hate about this product. It's kind of dewy, when I was looking for a foundation with a matte finish. My skin is also dry and it made my skin look dewy and oily. I think it's a great deal since you get 4oz for $28.50, but this didn't work for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2003 1:01:00 AM More reviews by xmasforxine

This product looked very unnatural on my skin. Every time I wore it, it felt thick and oily. It made me break out all the time after using it. I'll never buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2003 9:35:00 PM More reviews by bobsy

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh, the scent. :-( Shame, because this is a very nice product, goes on like a tinted moisturiser.
In fact I'd love it and give it abundant lippies if it had no fragrance. However the fragrance literally makes me feel nauseous and gives me a headache and I have to remove it before I puke. If you're cool with fragrance and want a foundation with light coverage, you'll probably really like this stuff. Please MAC, lose the fragrance! A foundation does not need a fragrance, people do not come up to me and sniff my face. If I wanted to wear fragrance I'd put it on myself, I don't need it added to all my other products.

Aside from the fragrance issue I think MAC need to have a good hard think about their foundations overall, they haven't quite cracked the foundation code yet.

Me: dry, sensitive skin. continued >>