September 22, 2014 | 1234 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2003 12:47:00 AM More reviews by gaeadea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very sheer foundation that goes on looking very natural and fresh. My only complaints are that it is not good for sensitive skin and can feel a bit sticky in the summer. It's hard to find a more natural-looking foundation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 12:29:00 AM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been wanting to try this foundation from Mac for the longest time. My biggest obstacle was having to order it over the internet since my local Nordstroms does not carry this particular Mac foundation. I was happily surprised at what a huge bottle of this you get for your money, especially considering how little foundation I've gotten from other brands for this same price. I bought the NC20 which is a good color match for my fair skin with yellow undertones. I found that if I apply this liquid foundation in the same style that I apply my tinted foundations - with my hands like moisturizer, I get a really nice sheer naturally looking finish. This is a "my skin but better" foundation. With this size of bottle I probably won't have to buy it again for years. 5 stars for another wonderful Mac product. *****

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 7:49:00 PM More reviews by kitkat85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think I may have found my HG w/ this foundation. I love the way this stuff just blends right in, & makes my skin look bare but better. It gives a sheer, semi-matte finish on my combo skin & the color match (C1) is perfect for my LLL/NC20 in Studiofix skintone. There is no SPF so I use an oil-free sunscreen underneath. Face & Body seems to 'set' itself & wears really well all day, but when I want a more 'matte' finish, I'll dust some loose powder over it. Oh yeah, the price of this can't be beat - a mere $7 per ounce!! Awesome for such a high-quality product :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2003 1:26:00 AM More reviews by leprechaun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i like the way this foundation comes out of the bottle i never end up squeezing out too much. there is a slight lemon smell and the coverage is a bit more sheer then the matte finish foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2003 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVE IT!!!I just can't stop to look at my face. This is my first foundation, I've used the studio fix and did not like it,but this is awesome for my normal to dry skin.It gives my skin a "glow" like Jennifer Lopez. And I'ts so sheer and light, you can still see and feel your skin.
I find to be very moisturizing so I may be too much for any oily skin type. But this is waterbase so I don't think It would clog pores. And this is a good deal I guess you get a ton of product!
I higly recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2003 9:03:00 PM More reviews by bigbrowneyes823

I, for some odd reason, only use this wonderful foundation in the summer. I love the way it feels on my skin (like I have nothing on) and I love the way it looks (like me, only *much* better!). I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 1:27:00 AM More reviews by 3blindmice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I find this is simply the best foundation for me. It manages to cover all redness and dry spots flawlessly and makes my skin look dewy, but not greasy and most importantly lasts all day. I look like I have nice, glowy skin. It's very runny and liquidy, but I think that's what makes it blend so well. Since it's pretty sheer, I go over my t-zone with some Studiofix and it's set all day. Just fabulous! I use N1.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 11:55:00 PM More reviews by AsiaChick

I tried this out when I went shopping a long while back and this didn't do a thing for me. It was like I hadn't put anything on because there was absolutely no coverage since it was THAT sheer. I would never buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2003 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Roxy0602

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Studio Tech Foundation. A cream that is not too thick but is not sheer. Goes on very smooth with an even finish. I use NW30 shade and find that it matches my skin tone very well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 2:34:00 PM More reviews by zoeferret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found this foundation is best when my skin is a bit dry because this is the only foundation I have that won't make my flakes more noticable. I got the color C3 which was a good match for my light-medium yellow beige tone skin. The texture is very sheer and watery. It takes a while for it to set. Which is fine becuase it gives me time to blend it in. When it does set it still leaves my skin looking moist. I always put MAC loose powder on top to make it more matte. I am not into that moist dewy skin look right now, my skin doesn't look good enough for that! I also like that I can layer it for more coverage and it doesn't look cakey. Overall this is a good foundation.