MAC Face and Body Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Fusanus Spicatus Wood oil, Xantham Gum, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens]

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My HG foundation!!! (for summer daytime)
It is sheer enough so it does not look like a mask but you can build it up to be thicker, if you want. Looks like your skin but better! The only problem is I don't like to set it with any powder because it takes away the beautiful sheen this foundation gives EDIT: This doesn't quite cover up enough for me so I took off one lippie

on 9/28/2004 11:23:00 AM

unfortunately, i found that this is terrible stuff. it gives less coverage than even a tinted moisturizer does. plus- i really disliked the extremely thin, slippery and watery consistency, and the way you have to "play" with it when applying because it IS so slippery and watery. i am exteremly disappointed with this product, and this is by far the WORST foundation i have ever tried. have an SA give you a week's worth of sample to try it before you buy.

on 9/25/2004 12:00:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

My HG foundation!!! It gives me the perfect dewy finish! I use the C3 and it matches exactly. This foundation is on the sheerer side, so you have a little play in terms of the color selection. Even if I have a bit of a tan, I can still work that color. The price is amazing for the size of bottle you get. I love the feeling of natural skin that this one leaves me with, it can also be built up a bit for a more medium coverage.

on 9/11/2004 7:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Wow! It's the best foundation ever! I use C5 which is the exact match of my medium, yellow undertoned Asian skin. It has good coverage, yet it is still very light, with an almost dewy finish. Nobody can tell that I'm wearing foundation, people just think I have perfect skin!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

im not into the heavy caked on look and i love this foundation bcoz it feels like a tinted moisturizer...im extremely yellow toned and i switch off btwn C4 & C5...it cost me $28.50 at the MAC pro store...gives me such a beautiful dewey glow...and it photographs very well!!!i love to dust studio fix on top of this or mac blot loose/pressed in Medium Dark....*UPDATE* mufe's version is better (coverage,texture and appearance on face-wise)...no longer will i purchase this!

on 8/27/2004 5:31:00 PM

I passed this up because I needed something for my face and this was way too greasy. I like a dewy look but this felt like putting baby oil on my face. It would have been cool if a big squeeze bottle of this could replace my leg products and my face products. Alas, not at this time!

on 8/20/2004 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a really good light coverage foundation.I love that it goes on slippery and somewhat watery.I have really dry skin so in the winter time it is perfect.In the summer I mix it with my lotion for a dewey look.The bottle is huge ,I just hope I use it all before it expires.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a good foundation. I chose this product over the Select Tint by MAC because it is both waterproof and does not contain SPF (I already use a moisturizer with 30 SPF). It is a very fluid and sheer foundation, so know that it is what you are looking for before you buy. It does last all day, particularly when you give it a light dusting of powder. It does not cover my acne, but it does not accentuate it either. I use a separate concealer for that. I really like how it gives me that, "my skin but better," look.

It's pricey for me- but comes in this big squirt bottle that makes me feel like a painter or...well, a makeup artist! It will last forever, so the money is worth it. I just started using it- and love it's very sheer coverage. You dont have to be paranoid about applying it perfect, because it's very light weight and gives a nice "glow." I mix some of it with my Almay Nearly Naked Touch Pad to achieve a perfect color- and both are the same consistancy. Overall, very good!

on 7/23/2004 1:43:00 PM

I've have this in C3 and have been using it for about 2 years now. It comes in a generous sized container and the color matches me perfectly. I'm a Studio Fix powder NC25. It spreads and blends well with light to medium coverage that you can build up. I highly recommend. You may notice a little shine if you don't use powder over it to set it. I still have over a 1/2 left in the bottle. Well worth the price. Will purchase again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials