September 23, 2014 | 1794 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2002 5:05:00 PM More reviews by clackrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only Clinique product that I absolutely love. Even with my acne-prone oily skin, I need moisture (tend to dry it out a bit when treating it!). This does the job with no greasy feeling, in fact even when I am broken out this leaves my skin smoother and helps foundation to go on better (which I need because I have to cover breakouts!). This is a must-have. Only problem is that I'd rather have it in a pump because I'm a neat freak and hate jars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2002 3:47:00 PM More reviews by jojobean

I love this because I am oily and acne prone, so I need something that moisturizes without getting greasy or oily. It also makes your skin soooooooooo soft!!! The only reason why I wouldn't buy it again is because it is expensive, and the moisturizer I use now (St. Ives Oil Free) is almost as good and much much cheaper. If I were rich though...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2002 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Starlitsky

Surge my butt!! THis thing isnt good for a winter moisturizer. I have dry skin in the winter and i thought this would solve my problems. There is VERY little mositure in this. I have to use a LOT of this to make my face less flaky. It has a nasty smell too.
However, i think its a great moisturizer for oily-skinned women.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2002 2:24:00 PM More reviews by jayd

I have very sensitive/dry skin and had been searching for a good moisturizer for a long time, when I bought this I thought I would be dissapointed, BUT it seems to keep my skin moist, smooth and doesn't irritate my problem spots. I would highly recommend this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2002 4:38:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

How can you not love this intensely moisturizing gel? I use this on my dry spots and love the way it feels and moisturizes. No breakouts, no irritation, just nice, smooth, cooling moisture. I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2002 1:34:00 AM More reviews by HelloKitty415

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Iam in love with this moisturizer! I have only been using it for about a month or so and I can see a big difference in the way my skin looks and feels. My dry, irritated, acne prone skin looks and feels soft and smooth now since using this product. The price is a bit up there, but well worth it cause you only have to use a small amount of it. I have been using his for a month or so and it looks as if Ive only used it a couple times. I would definately recommend this to anyone who is looking for a moisturizer that is oil free yet moisturizes so wonderfully.

FOLLOW-UP: I found that after about 2 months or so of using this, it really didnt do as good as it did in the beginning, I have now found something I like even better from the Clinique skincare line-Moisture In Control(u can read my review about that if u would like to).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2002 11:57:00 PM More reviews by karenclark46

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the moisturizer of the gods. It's absolutely wonderful, not at all greasy and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. And it's clear, so no white goo on your face. A little pricey, but definately worth it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2002 1:53:00 AM More reviews by HelloKitty415

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently bought this upon hearing all the good reviews about it and I must say this is beautiful stuff! My skin is acne-prone, sensitive, and dry and this really helped smooth and hydrate my skin without that oily, sticky, greasy feeling, which is all I can ask for from a moisturizer. The price is not that bad either considering how little of this I have to use. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone with any type of skin, it really is great stuff!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2002 1:27:00 AM More reviews by sonnie_art

I was so disappointed with this product. I tried the two sample that I got and loved them. They moisturized super well and did not break me out. I bought the jar expected the same thing but it did not have the same results. It did not have the same consistency out of the jar. You had to apply more to make it work. It is not as effective as the tube. Sometimes I get very tiny pimples from this. I prefer Kiehls ultra facial mositurizer. However if they make Moisture surge in a tube instead of a jar I will buy this again. (too bad I just can't buy the samples in the tubes)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2002 7:18:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My skin has been really dry lately so I have been using this as a facial lotion. It helps my skin to feel soft instead of dry and tight.