October 25, 2014 | 1245 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2002 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I should have known better than to buy this...but after hearing so many good things about it, I thought it would be just right - I have normal/combo skin that needs extra moisture in the Fall/Winter...
but this stuff did nothing for my skin. It felt great going on....but 10 minutes later I noticed dry flakes on my cheeks and chin that weren't there prior to using this! Seems weird to me...since every other reviewer raves about it, but I think it's the aloe...I find it drying to my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2002 7:30:00 PM More reviews by girl_at_play

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this moisturizer works very well on people that have oily skin because it sinks right into your skin.It's a pefect cream turning the day.But if you have dry skin you'll probably need something heavier to relieve the dryness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2002 4:57:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This is absolutely incredible for combo skin. The gel is moisturizing, yet dries and leaves your skin soft and matte. It feels fab and is perfect for the warmer summer months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2002 1:18:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I found this to be a pretty decent regular moisturizer, but not super-moisturizing as the name implies. The gel-like consistency is nice, so it doesn't go on greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2002 5:05:00 PM More reviews by clackrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only Clinique product that I absolutely love. Even with my acne-prone oily skin, I need moisture (tend to dry it out a bit when treating it!). This does the job with no greasy feeling, in fact even when I am broken out this leaves my skin smoother and helps foundation to go on better (which I need because I have to cover breakouts!). This is a must-have. Only problem is that I'd rather have it in a pump because I'm a neat freak and hate jars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2002 3:47:00 PM More reviews by jojobean

I love this because I am oily and acne prone, so I need something that moisturizes without getting greasy or oily. It also makes your skin soooooooooo soft!!! The only reason why I wouldn't buy it again is because it is expensive, and the moisturizer I use now (St. Ives Oil Free) is almost as good and much much cheaper. If I were rich though...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2002 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Starlitsky

Surge my butt!! THis thing isnt good for a winter moisturizer. I have dry skin in the winter and i thought this would solve my problems. There is VERY little mositure in this. I have to use a LOT of this to make my face less flaky. It has a nasty smell too.
However, i think its a great moisturizer for oily-skinned women.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2002 2:24:00 PM More reviews by jayd

I have very sensitive/dry skin and had been searching for a good moisturizer for a long time, when I bought this I thought I would be dissapointed, BUT it seems to keep my skin moist, smooth and doesn't irritate my problem spots. I would highly recommend this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2002 4:38:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

How can you not love this intensely moisturizing gel? I use this on my dry spots and love the way it feels and moisturizes. No breakouts, no irritation, just nice, smooth, cooling moisture. I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2002 1:34:00 AM More reviews by HelloKitty415

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Iam in love with this moisturizer! I have only been using it for about a month or so and I can see a big difference in the way my skin looks and feels. My dry, irritated, acne prone skin looks and feels soft and smooth now since using this product. The price is a bit up there, but well worth it cause you only have to use a small amount of it. I have been using his for a month or so and it looks as if Ive only used it a couple times. I would definately recommend this to anyone who is looking for a moisturizer that is oil free yet moisturizes so wonderfully.

FOLLOW-UP: I found that after about 2 months or so of using this, it really didnt do as good as it did in the beginning, I have now found something I like even better from the Clinique skincare line-Moisture In Control(u can read my review about that if u would like to).