October 25, 2014 | 1888 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2003 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Fiend

Great creamy texture which is perfect for my cheeks.
I have combo skin so i think its abit rich for my t-zone, unless i use it at night.
Still, i really love this for my cheeks and neck.
And for $9AUD you can't complain ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2003 2:53:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

I am so happy that I can add to the raves for this product! I have not used this since I was a tot, and the fragrance itself is really comforting and nostalgic. :)

Furthermore, the effects are amazing. I use this as a night cream only, as it's too rich to use during the day. I've had these terrible dry patches all winter, and no expensive night cream was working to eradicate them...this has worked wonders!

Literally the morning after, the patches had disappeared. My skin is [i] noticeably [/i] brighter, clearer, and softer. It seems to reduce redness too...and my combo skin hasn't broken out from it either.

For AU$6 a tub, I'm definitely going to repurchase again, and again, and again... continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2003 2:53:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2003 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

I never would have believed I could put this on my face - it's so thick and creamy. But I use it a few times a week and it really gives me a glow. My skin is combo but has yet to break out from it. A great drugstore find and beauty secret.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2003 9:33:00 AM More reviews by yoganurse

I never thought I would be saying this since I'm kind of a skin care "snob" but this stuff is amazing. I did a test with CDLM on one side of my face and Nivea on the other. I did this for 3 weeks. No difference. I think part of the success is in the application. I sort of press the cream into my face the way they tell you to do with CDLM.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2003 12:52:00 AM More reviews by milliegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh, my, I can hardly imagine using this on my face because it's so thick! But if that works for others, that's great. I absolutely love this creme for my hands and feet, however. I live in the Midwest where winters are very harsh, and this stuff keeps my skin soft all year around. I swear by it.

Edit: 1/10/05 - yes, can definitely apply this lightly to my face in wintertime with fabulous results. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2003 11:10:00 AM More reviews by brendapuch1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always have a tin of Nivea Cream at my house, but I only use it for my hands (and sometimes knees and elbows), which keeps them really soft. The reason I don't use it on my body is because it is a bit greasy, and my skin is not dry. But my grandmother has been using this on her face and hands her whole life, and she is absolutely beautiful! So would recommend this as great all-around moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2003 5:46:00 AM More reviews by MrBunBUn

I also grew up using Nivea products -- and I wasn't thrilled then, either! Nivea is alright. Most hand creams are a bit greasy and take a while to absorb, and Nivea is no exception. I never liked the smell of Nivea, though as I get older I'm sure the nostalgia factor will be more of a draw. I agree that Nivea lotions and products are creamy, which I do like, but these days I prefer using Shea butter products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2003 10:11:00 PM More reviews by AnnaMaria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a really nice moisturizer. I use it on my face and body at night. Not every night but every once in a while when I am wanting a thicker, richer cream. It's never broken me out and it moisturizes wonderfully. It's a great moisturizer at a good price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2003 11:04:00 PM More reviews by das_madchen

Ok first some background. A couple of years ago on a flight from Bangkok to London, I got a little tin of the 'full' creme moisturiser (the blue packaging). It was winter in London and as soon as I stepped off the plane, I could feel that my oily-combo face suddenly felt incredibly dry. However the Nivea Creme not only kept my 17-yr-old skin hydrated, but also made it smoother and acne free- the most perfect skin I had ever had as a teen. When I arrived in Australia however (it was summer) and I found that the blue-packaged creme was far to rich as my skin had returned to its regular oily-combo self.
Nevertheless I still highly rank this product as under extreme weather conditions (London is freezing!), it made my skin look a million dollars!

However, now 20yrs old and with slightly dry/combo skin, I have discovered the Nivea Soft Intensive Moisturising Creme, which is a lighter version of the regular full creme. This product is a god send and I completely recommend it to anyone who finds the regular creme too rich- my skin is sooo soft, smooth, clear and radiant! HTHs! continued >>