July 22, 2014 | 2498 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2003 9:01:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I've been searching for a compact container for hand cream. My skin is not dry but my hands get wrecked from washing them often (because of work). This stuff is perfect-- tiny tin, awesome scent, and very moisturizing without feeling too greasy or heavy. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2003 10:40:00 PM More reviews by violet103

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The cream in the blue jar is becoming a staple for me,its a really great product, very moisturising. Reminds me so much of La Mer right down to the fragrance and texture. Like La Mer I find the best way to apply this is to pat it on dry skin and I usually warm it in my hands first La Mer style.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2003 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Julkiness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a seriously thick creme, like thick icing. It is also seriously moisturising! My skin loves this stuff but I have extremely dry skin. This might be a bit too heavy for those with normal skin. It has a classic sort of scent. It is very good value for money considering the amount of product you get! I absolutely love it since it intensively moisturises yet doesn't aggravate my eczema. Always have this in stock!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2003 4:14:00 PM More reviews by decofairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best moisturizer for anything. It smells delicious and is so rich and creamy. this is what marilyn monroe used and now i see why she was so beautiful. Putting this on after a normal cleanser makes your skin so soft and plus it clears those awful little makeup bumps. It helped my skin better than benzoyle peroxide or salicylic acid. the cleanser i use is loreal pure zone cream cleanser. Together they work wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2003 12:21:00 PM More reviews by jimcha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product and have ever since I was little. A true classic that is very moisturizing and I will use it forever!! And it smells great IMO. I mostly use it on my elbows, back of my hands and shoulders where I'm dry and it does a really good job moisturizing. Will definetly buy over and over again!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2003 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Katari

I dont mind this creme. It maybe be too rich for others however for my very dry skin its great! It doesnt break me out either when i use it on my face. I love that trademark nivea smell lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2003 10:57:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This creme is great. It has a terrific scent and it really moisturizes! I love the little tins! The big blue container looks lovely sitting in my home! It just looks cool--and the creme is beyond cool.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2003 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Kogyaru_Geisha

I don't use this on my face since I have hyper-sensitive skin but it's perfect for the rest of the body (feet, elbows, hands, neck, ... EVERYWHERE!) I love this cream, if I didn't have such crappy skin on my face it would be the only skincare product i'd buy.
It's so cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 12:40:00 PM More reviews by pmakraki

It's a classic one. And it smells like heaven. And it's the only cream i use after shaving esp.in the summer(i can dive at sea minutes after shaving w/o itching or red spots)
Just recently i've found 2 home-made facial masks that are GREAT and i will share them with u:
1)For upset skin: mix 2 teaspoon of Nivea with 2 teaspoons of yogurt and 10 drops of lemon juice, put a thick layer on the skin (avoid eye area)and leave it for as long as u desire. Wash with a lot of water and something soothing that contains herbs or vitamins. Apply an alchool free toner and u will find your pores minimized and glowing skin!
2)For dry/sensitive skin: 2 teaspoons of Nivea, an egg yolk and a spoon of olive oil. This one is soooo relaxing for the skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2003 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Gala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Ewwww.... this is absolutely disgusting! It bought this for winter since I take the bus and it's very cold in Ottawa. I usually need creams every time I go outside! But this one is terrible! It's so greasy and smells so OLD! It accumulates in every crack on my nail and takes ages to sink into my skin... The top part also broke off the third week. Just plain bad!