August 1, 2014 | 1059 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2003 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Nickilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has been one of my staples since childhood when I lived in Germany, my mom used to slather this on me all the time and my skin was so soft! Now I always have a bottle on hand, still works great on aking my skin smooth and has that wonderful comforting scent!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2003 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Spunky_Princess

This is a super-rich cream that is great for hands, feet and elbows. It's a bit hard to spread on larger areas like arms and legs. It also works nicely if you rub it between your palms and gently press them onto your cheeks to give you a soft dewy but not greasy finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2003 1:07:00 AM More reviews by kirana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It really works! It keeps my hands and feet soft and smooth. I like the scent and it's super cheap, too! I wouldn't use it on my face, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2003 10:49:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't normally buy drugstore moisturizers (I prefer ones without petroleum/mineral oil), but I couldn't resist that cute little 99cent tin at my drugstore. I wash my hands or apply drying hand sanitizer constantly, and my hands have become very dry with horrible cuticles and hangnails. I have been using Smith's Rosebud Salve on my cuticles, but it's not very practical at work because it stays fairly greasy. Nivea to the rescue! I'm surprised that this incredibly emolient lotion can sink in without feeling greasy at all. My cuticles look good and no more hangnails!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2003 9:01:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I've been searching for a compact container for hand cream. My skin is not dry but my hands get wrecked from washing them often (because of work). This stuff is perfect-- tiny tin, awesome scent, and very moisturizing without feeling too greasy or heavy. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2003 10:40:00 PM More reviews by violet103

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The cream in the blue jar is becoming a staple for me,its a really great product, very moisturising. Reminds me so much of La Mer right down to the fragrance and texture. Like La Mer I find the best way to apply this is to pat it on dry skin and I usually warm it in my hands first La Mer style.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2003 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Julkiness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a seriously thick creme, like thick icing. It is also seriously moisturising! My skin loves this stuff but I have extremely dry skin. This might be a bit too heavy for those with normal skin. It has a classic sort of scent. It is very good value for money considering the amount of product you get! I absolutely love it since it intensively moisturises yet doesn't aggravate my eczema. Always have this in stock!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2003 4:14:00 PM More reviews by decofairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best moisturizer for anything. It smells delicious and is so rich and creamy. this is what marilyn monroe used and now i see why she was so beautiful. Putting this on after a normal cleanser makes your skin so soft and plus it clears those awful little makeup bumps. It helped my skin better than benzoyle peroxide or salicylic acid. the cleanser i use is loreal pure zone cream cleanser. Together they work wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2003 12:21:00 PM More reviews by jimcha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product and have ever since I was little. A true classic that is very moisturizing and I will use it forever!! And it smells great IMO. I mostly use it on my elbows, back of my hands and shoulders where I'm dry and it does a really good job moisturizing. Will definetly buy over and over again!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2003 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Katari

I dont mind this creme. It maybe be too rich for others however for my very dry skin its great! It doesnt break me out either when i use it on my face. I love that trademark nivea smell lol.