January 28, 2015 | 1152 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2003 10:15:00 AM More reviews by das_madchen

Ok first some background. A couple of years ago on a flight from Bangkok to London, I got a little tin of the 'full' creme moisturiser (the blue packaging). It was winter in London and as soon as I stepped off the plane, I could feel that my oily-combo face suddenly felt incredibly dry. However the Nivea Creme not only kept my 17-yr-old skin hydrated, but also made it smoother and acne free- the most perfect skin I had ever had as a teen. When I arrived in Australia however (it was summer) and I found that the blue-packaged creme was far to rich as my skin had returned to its regular oily-combo self.

Nevertheless I still highly rank this product as under extreme weather conditions (London is freezing!), it kept my skin looking a million dollars!

However, now 20yrs old and with slightly dry/combo skin, I have discovered the Nivea Soft Intensive Moisturising Creme, which is a lighter version of the regular full creme. This product is a god send and I completely recommend it to anyone who finds the regular creme too rich- my skin is sooo soft, smooth, clear and radiant! HTHs!
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2003 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

I love this cream, mainly because it reminds me of my beloved grandmama, it brings back so much memories *sniff*
Nivea cream is just classic, moisturizes so well, it's one of those items that I will always keep a tub here and there for all the years to come.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2003 6:48:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My grandmother used to keep a jar of Nivea Creme in her drawer (I guess everyone's grandma used this too? :) ) and use it on her sun-parched, dry hands. Nivea is such an awesome cream for harsh winters! This is a god-send. It keeps my hands soft and moisturized the entire day, even after washes, and isn't greasy. I've also used this on my body and have never had a problem with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2003 5:21:00 AM More reviews by eka8098

I love Nivea Creme, it's absolutely amazing! It never breaks me out, and always gives my skin the perfect pick-me-up. A few years ago I was getting some rosacea-like bumps and redness on my cheeks, and Nivea creme cleared that up completely.

Right now accutane is making my skin look extremely dull and lifeless, but this cream helps my skin look more healthy.
I mostly use this at night because it's so heavy and takes ages to sink in.

This is a great all-around cream for a great price. One of the best beauty products around!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2003 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Bondgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this only on very rare occasions if nothing else is around, or mostly on hands and cuticles.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2003 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Marcywench

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I scored some CDLM samples off of eBay. I compared it. CDLM might be a tiny bit better. However, for this price, I am sold on Nivea. I moved to the DC area from Texas a few years ago. I never had dry skin before. Now, I'm solidly a combination skin girl. I glow. I'm AMAZED at what my skin looks like. I used this creme when I was a kid, and I got a sunburn. I would put it on the day of the sunburn. Then the next day, it would be a lot less red and hardly painful. I'm glad to have it back in my cabinet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2003 4:48:00 AM More reviews by Pinki

So I think it made my retin-a ravaged face break out, but it has made my eye area...luminous. It took CDLM and bopped it firmly on the butt outta my skincare cabinet. And it costs like nothing and is easily accessible and no animal testing. Update: So I moved to Chicago and got seriuosly parched. I found the little blue tins for 1$ at Walgreens, the ones that are made in Germany, and put it on my face. I was a bit scared at first because I have oily break out skin, but this has made my skin glow and no break outs! Im sticking by the 5 star rating!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2003 11:15:00 AM More reviews by in_the_pink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well I tried this as a substitute for La Mer hoping that it would bring about the same results that La Mer does for me. In short: FAT CHANCE. This moisturizer is packed with comedogenic ingredients, and it just didn't give my face that glow that La Mer does. This creme in no way measures up to La Mer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2003 1:53:00 PM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, I'm impressed there is a review on Nivea creme (the blue tin) at Productville. Being born & raised in Europe, I remember this product since I was a toddler :) My grandmother used it as a hand & foot cream (she's in her 90's now!) and I guess from seeing her doing so I have kept the habit of buying every winter a tin and using it exclusively on my hands. I cannot imagine using this thick creme anywhere else. A legendary European product which deserves a rating of 5 !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2003 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Fiend

Great creamy texture which is perfect for my cheeks.
I have combo skin so i think its abit rich for my t-zone, unless i use it at night.
Still, i really love this for my cheeks and neck.
And for $9AUD you can't complain ;)