BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 12/29/2005 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is one of those indispensable products for me. Even without any other makeup, this powder blush is my foolproof way to get a glow. It seems to even out my skin while giving me a perfect subtle blush. I dust it everywhere, and add a pop of color on my cheeks for more punch.

on 12/29/2005 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have a hard time with blushes and every time I apply it I worry about it looking uneven or placed on the wrong part of my cheeks. But I've never had a problem with this one since the color looks so beautifully natural. It's impossible for me to make any mistakes with this one. I have medium olive skin and this blends into it with the look of a healthy light flush. I feel like I look great when I use this and would highly recommend it. I love the packaging too and haven't had any problems with it as far as traveling goes. My perfect blush!

on 12/28/2005 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I. LOVE. THIS.

I cannot be without my Dandelion! It is my total HG!

Perfect for my skin and the packaging is so cute... only prob is that it is not really travel worthy....

on 12/28/2005 4:10:00 PM

Oh I really love this. I've got red hair, brown eyes, and very pale skin. Most blushes make me look like a clown, but this one is pretty much perfect. It's just the right shade of pink with a tiny tiny bit of shimmer. I use it everyday.

on 12/27/2005 2:18:00 AM

There is a reason this product is always at the top of the beauty lists. It is perfect! Perfect color. Perfect texture. Perfect everything.

Love, love, love it!

on 12/26/2005 9:21:00 PM

Simply love this blusher to bits!! 1 of my best blushers!!! Highly recommended. :)

on 12/25/2005 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I am pale in winter this pricey but effective little product works very well to add a pop of subtle colour to my cheeks and also works as an all-over highlighter for a lovely, lit-from-within complexion. In summer I don't tend to use it as I tan quite deeply and it doesn't really show up on my skin. I love the smell and I've never had any issues with the packaging or the brush. It's lasted me a couple of years as well, so I suppose it's good value for the price. UPDATE: I ended up giving this to my sister. I think it's a little too cool for my skintone and doesn't look as good as I thought.

on 12/18/2005 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My Profile :

Porcelain skin with slightly pink cheeks, blond hair, green eyes, cool undertoned. Combo sensitive skin with some acnee spots on the forehead and the chin from time to time.

The Product :

Beautiful sheer texture. A Pale warm pink color. Makes my green eyes pop, and gives a fresh "young girl" look. Perfect for spring & summer.

What it does to me :

I bought it a long time ago based on MUA reviews. I was so happy I did, I've been wearing it almost every day since. I thought I must not forget to recommand it, really worth it. It has caused me no breakouts, no allergy and never looked overdone on me. However with the lighting in winter I prefer Stila "Rose" or Canne Multiple from Nars. continued >>

on 12/16/2005 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This blush/luminizing powder must be one of my BEST BEAUTY BUYS!! Goes on smoothly and adds a natural hint of colour to the cheeks, without being overpowering. It smells lovely, too. I don't have a problem with the brush, like some of the other users. Well, what do you know.. great things come in small packages. ^^

on 11/28/2005 11:58:00 PM

Yes, I am a sucker for cute packaging but I really love this stuff. Using a powder brush (not a fan of the brush that it comes with), just dab/swab/sweep the brush in the powder then tap lightly on the box, then make a circular motion on the apples of the cheeks then sweep downwards to brush the rest of the face. Do the same for the other side. And Voila - a luminated complexion! It gives it a shimmery glow but definitely MUCH MUCH MUCH more subtle than, say, Revlon Skinlights which I tried on my hand when it was first introduced at my nearby drug store. I don't use this for a blush tho because Benefit has the ultimate product for blush/tint - Benetint.

Popular Blush Products