July 28, 2014 | 1426 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2005 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Poppy99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this but despite trying it out several times this has proved a waste of money for me. I am fairskinned but it just looks chalkey and too sparkly for me. I have found all Benefit products I have tried to be over priced and nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2005 12:49:00 AM More reviews by ashrike

Nice mauves and pinks. Great finish, easily blended. I believe it's inteded for use as an all over color, but can be used as a blush. I don't use the little brush that comes with it, but it is cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2005 11:43:00 PM More reviews by tarshk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very cute packaging but not very portable (i use a hair band to make sure that it doesn't come apart when I need to travel). The brush is cute and a much better size than most blush brushes that come with product but I've never used it as I prefer to use a proper blush brush. The colour is great it's a very sheer pink that I use all over my face and then layer on my cheeks until the colour is right. I don't see that as a problem because it's not really a blush but an all over complexion lifter. I rarely wear foundation during the day and this evens out any of the slight unevenmess that I get dure to having fair sensitive skin. No question as to whether I'd repurchase. I forgot to mention that it has a rose scent which is lovely and delicate. I use this everyday evn if I'm not wearing any other makeup as it lifts my complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2005 9:45:00 PM More reviews by sleepyone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm late on the bandwagon for this one, but I like this a lot. I use this as a blush. It's perfect for days when I don't want to look too made up. Justs adds a hint of color. I love the baby pink color. It's everything I wanted MAC Angel to be. I love the smell, too! I find the brush that comes with it to be very convenient. It contours the apples of my cheeks very well. The only bad thing is that sometimes a few of the brush hairs end up on my face, but it's not a big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2005 10:01:00 PM More reviews by underros

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ooooh! I love, love, LOVE this blush! I was a big fan of creme blushes for a long time, but only because I didn't know how subtle and natural a powder blush could look! The color is perfectly natural (I'm an FFF) and it's buildable... you don't go from having NONE on to having WAY TOO MUCH on. Holds it's own throughout the day, too. Stays true and stays put.

As cute as the packaging is, I have to say that it's not very convenient for travel. But that's the only negative thing I can think of about this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2005 1:12:00 PM More reviews by banditbabe

I love this stuff! I was interested in this product for a long time but could not bring myself to pay that much for a blush. I finally decided to give it a try and am so glad I did. I love the way it brightens my face and makes me look "glowy."

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2005 12:00:00 PM More reviews by jujeanne

This is one of my favorite makeup products of all time. I have used it on many friends (I'm a pusher with this one!) and have never seen it look bad on any skin tone. It brings an immediate brightness, freshness, and healthy glow to the face, and is perfect for a *no-makeup* day, a *lots-of-makeup* evening, and everything in between. Also, a pot lasts a very long time--a year plus with daily use, for me--which completely justifies the price. And the packaging is adorable. An all around winner that I'd recommend to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2005 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Peacelover17

i love this. it's a beautiful pink color and it looks luminous on my pale skin. the only thing is the smell. it smells like babies.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2005 8:22:00 PM More reviews by CindeeG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my god I am so happy I decided to finally buy this blush after months of contemplating it. I have normal skin-not really dry or oily, but I have thatbroken capillary, large-pored, blotchy, just not so great looking skin, even when it is breakout free (which is rare anyway). I always use some type of blush or bronzer but nothing ever improved the overall look of my skin like this did. First of all, as much as I love those shimmery, peraly, highlight-y type face products, skin with big pores just doesn't look good with that stuff. This blush definitely has the mattifying finish my skin needs. I use it as a blush and over my lids, neck, everywhere. Would never be without it. I even use my bronzer OVER it. LOVE IT. I have to check out the hula and the peach one. I hope thety are the same formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by katycucumber

Having a typical english rose complexion i am pale with natural pink undertones, this sheer delicate powder gives me a healthy glow. It's not specifically a blush but I concentrate it on my cheeks and have received so many compliments about how healthy I look. Other blushers I have tried have either been too heavy or too muddy looking but this is perfect for us pale girls. I love it!