BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 11/18/2005 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i read all these good reviews on benefit's dandelion so i needed to have this to see what the big fuss was all about. i normally dont wear any foundation or face powder but when i do wear the blush i have, it's way too overwhelming for my skin tone. so i decided to look for something like a highlighter and decided to buy dandelion. i tried it at sephora cuz i was too worried that i might be too dark for it but it was almost perfect. i was like, wow! im a little tanned and it was still looked great. it looked really nice during like the day time but under light from like my room looks kinda different but overall, it's great. definately not work 26 bucks though! maybe worth 18 bucks but jesus, not 26! the little box that it comes in is great though. super cute!!

on 11/17/2005 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

it was nice if you just want to give the slightest hint of blush to your face,but i find myself LOADING it on to make it even half noticible,its very expensive for what it is.

on 11/14/2005 10:06:00 PM

I have heard alot of reviews on this blusher...A veri natural pinky shade and quite pigment too...Abit pricey due to the brand...I'm not regret in getting this shade...Definitely worth buying to give it a try! A minus point is that it's not available in sg...

on 11/13/2005 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is amazing!! It smells like fresh roses and gives your face a natural rosy glow. When I wear this blush, I look like my face is flushed from a relaxing jog. Love it!

on 11/11/2005 12:05:00 AM

I have asian skin, and some pink blushes can look overwhelming on me. But, I love this stuff! Makes me look awake when I'm half-dead. You can build it up and leaves a great shimmer. Although it is fragranced, it does not irritate my skin.

on 11/8/2005 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Coverage is buildable to use as a sheer all over brightener or a blush. If your skin color is flat looking from a uniform application of foundation - this will help you brighten up and highlight areas where you would normally flush or where the sun would shine. I don't notice any distracting shimmer after application. It gives my very pale skin a healthy sheer glow. Do use a real makeup brush for overall application - not the one provided except for blush application. Cardboard container is cute but easier to use at home than on the go.

on 11/8/2005 3:36:00 PM

bought this a few days ago as the SA told me it would look good and freshen my face......got home, tried it and couldnt see any colour only shimmer.....i hate shimmer makes me look like i have been to tinsel town...so i took this back and bought my second tub of bluff dust...

on 11/4/2005 4:10:00 PM

The bad: only for pale type of skin; won't stay long; can't be applied more then twice because it's too thick; the brush is shedding. The good: cute packaging but oversized for a small purse. That's my two cents.

on 11/1/2005 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this! I use it whenever I don't feel like putting on my full makeup and still want to look pretty and healthy in a flash. After my usual facial regimen, I use some concealer, curl my eyelashes, and brush this on my cheeks and eyelids, then I'm good to go. Whenever I do this, I get so many compliments about how nice and beautiful my skin looks, even more so than when I have all my makeup on. I have fairly light Asian skin, and this shows just enough pink to make me look glowing and not pale. However, I don't use this when I have all my makeup on because it's not showy or bright enough. Probably not suitable for a night out either. But for an innocent and natural look, this is it! I've had this same box for 3 years now and I still have a lot left, so it's economical too. Wish it was in a container that snaps close so I can bring it in my purse.

on 10/21/2005 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I wanted to like this, but its just too light for my dark complexion: it hardly showed up on my cheeks and it didnt work well as an overall brightener. I took off two lippies cause it didnt work, and it was very expensive. The packaging is lovely though, and I wound up giving it to one of my friends.

Popular Blush Products