Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 7/10/2002 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

absolutely wonderful stuff! softens cuticles, and has a wonderful lemony scent. even my boyfriend, who has very discerning taste when it comes to scent, loved the smell of this, and actually let me use it on him.

on 7/8/2002 7:27:00 PM

My nails cuticles are were very dry even though I use hand lotion... until I discovered this! A great, non-greasy texture and super moisturizers make this cuticle cream one of the best. The fruity lemon smell is awesome.

i love this stuff!! it's the best cuticle cream i've used; it works, and it smells citrusy in a good way. i really recommend this and i would rebuy it if i ran out!!

on 6/27/2002 6:57:00 PM

This is the best cuticle cream I've used. The lemon is so refreshing and it softens my cuticles and moisturizes my dry nails. At the affordable price you should get it and give it a try

I love this stuff! It's got a great lemon smell that is just intoxicating!! And it makes my cuticles feel really soft!!

on 6/11/2002 11:59:00 PM

I love this stuff. Almost immediately, i noticed my nails were healthier. After a week or two of using it, my nails were completely smooth (no more ridges or bumps!), and stronger. Yummy lemon smell. Absorbs quickly.

on 6/4/2002 8:20:00 PM

My nails love it and my nose loves it even more - damn, this stuff smells good. The tin is an annoyance I'm willing to live with. (If you have the Burt's Bees lip balm in the tin, you know the evilness of that little tin. Well, the cuticle cream tin is easier to open than the lip balm tin.)

on 5/21/2002 9:00:00 PM

Good cuticle cream with a nice scent and a reasonable price, for once.

on 5/16/2002 11:32:00 PM

I really like this cuticle cream. I love the smell and it does wonders for my cuticles and minimizing hangnails. The only drawback is the container. It can be hard to open, especially if your fingers are slippery from the cream. I will definitely buy this again, though. (I just don't ever close it all the way.)

on 4/17/2002 3:14:00 PM

This yummy smelling cuticle cream does wonders for my frequently washed hands. The waxy consistency blends into the skin very easily.

Popular Treatments