August 21, 2014 | 1778 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2001 2:26:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know what it is but this stuff totally works. Another great BB product! nice smell also :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2001 3:44:00 AM More reviews by linden

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh, I love this stuff. The smell is amazing and it has lots of good moisturizing things in it. Woo hoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2001 6:21:00 PM More reviews by misskitty

OMG I LOVE this product, it has made my cuticles so soft, and it smells so good , very yummy

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2001 3:29:00 PM More reviews by froggy

It literally sinks into your nailbeds and the smell is very nice and lemony. I use it a couple of times a week. Also, it is easy to toe around in the cute little tin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2001 11:40:00 PM More reviews by bubbley1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the product, but just the way it is packaged, in a metal tin, is enough to ruin yor nails! I got so frusterated trying to open it, I just ended up throwing it out!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2001 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Anne

I didn't like this at all. The smell is kind of off to me, and it's much too waxy and pastey to melt into my cuticles. Not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2001 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

This is a great cuticle cream. It smells good and I noticed immediate results after using it once. The price is also right. I recommend it highly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2001 12:05:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I loe the smell of this lemony cuticle cream. It also reminds me to keep my fingers out of my mouth! It definately helps to make cuticles softer and look better, maybe because you are more aware of them! I hate the tin and it is sort os a pain to apply, but I would get this again because my nails are looking better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2001 7:42:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff did help my cuticles but I have found better, less greasy products. Smells nice however.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2001 11:22:00 PM More reviews by jazmom

Love this product. It makes my hand look great and smells great.