Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 8/31/2002 8:51:00 AM

This product was just okay in my book. It kind of reminds me of the lemon pledge smell which I really don't care for. I much more prefer Philosophy's save the nails!

on 8/27/2002 3:33:00 PM

Wow, a Burt's Bees product I actually like! This smells amazing (a buttery lemon scent) and makes my cuticles feel so soft and moisturized without being greasy. Big raves!

on 8/26/2002 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This smells really nice and it left my cuticles moisturized. I need to buy some right now cause my fingers are so dry they are peeling.

on 8/25/2002 1:14:00 PM

LOVE IT!

PROS: Smells WONDERFUL. Works great after I've just removed polish, because acetone is so drying for your fingernails. Cute Package. Lots of Product. Great Price at only around $3.

CONS: There are none!

on 8/12/2002 10:32:00 PM

The best (and by far the best-smelling) cuticle cream I've tried so far. Gets rid of all the gross dryness around your cuticles and makes your nails look great. And mmmmm....lemony. EDIT: I ended up giving this to a friend because the lemon scent was really distracting at work, which is mostly where I am when I apply cuticle cream.

on 7/31/2002 9:53:00 AM

The metal tin is kind of a pain, and prodcut is not as moisturizing as I first thought.

on 7/28/2002 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is very rich and emollient. I don't actually use this for my cuticles, but it works wonders on my dry, cracked heels. I do like the lemon scent. However, that little tin can be very hard to get open, so I transferred the product to another container that's easier to manage.

on 7/10/2002 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

absolutely wonderful stuff! softens cuticles, and has a wonderful lemony scent. even my boyfriend, who has very discerning taste when it comes to scent, loved the smell of this, and actually let me use it on him.

on 7/8/2002 7:27:00 PM

My nails cuticles are were very dry even though I use hand lotion... until I discovered this! A great, non-greasy texture and super moisturizers make this cuticle cream one of the best. The fruity lemon smell is awesome.

i love this stuff!! it's the best cuticle cream i've used; it works, and it smells citrusy in a good way. i really recommend this and i would rebuy it if i ran out!!

Popular Treatments