December 19, 2014 | 1644 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2002 2:38:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this, especially during winter months when both my hands and cuticles suffer. After two minutes of massaging the cream into my cuticles and nails, they look instantly healthy. Great for people who garden constantly and need pronto repair for their nails/cuticles!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2002 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

This works and smells great. I use this in the winter months so much more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2002 11:18:00 PM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent, thick cuticle cream that holds up even through frequent handwashings. Smells divine!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2002 2:21:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a dream on your nails! Apply this to your cuticles and you will find they are instantly in better shape. The smell is awesome. I highly recommend trying/checking this item out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2001 2:26:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know what it is but this stuff totally works. Another great BB product! nice smell also :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2001 3:44:00 AM More reviews by linden

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh, I love this stuff. The smell is amazing and it has lots of good moisturizing things in it. Woo hoo!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2001 6:21:00 PM More reviews by misskitty

OMG I LOVE this product, it has made my cuticles so soft, and it smells so good , very yummy

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2001 3:29:00 PM More reviews by froggy

It literally sinks into your nailbeds and the smell is very nice and lemony. I use it a couple of times a week. Also, it is easy to toe around in the cute little tin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2001 11:40:00 PM More reviews by bubbley1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the product, but just the way it is packaged, in a metal tin, is enough to ruin yor nails! I got so frusterated trying to open it, I just ended up throwing it out!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2001 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Anne

I didn't like this at all. The smell is kind of off to me, and it's much too waxy and pastey to melt into my cuticles. Not impressed.