July 30, 2014 | 1572 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by BeautyEssentials

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

To be honest, I wasn't all that excited when the American cosmetics brands started coming out with BB creams. Most of them are just tinted moisturizers with a little more coverage. But with the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, I really feel like I'm getting the benefits of an Asian BB cream. It provides a very light coverage, but still hides minor imperfections. It leaves my skin feeling like I'm not wearing any makeup but still leaves my face looking flawless. If I were to compare it to a foundation, I would probably compare it to Chanel's Vita Lumiere Aqua, but at a fifth of the price. Definitely recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Jessie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the lightest color, and it's a little too orange for me, but once you blend it out it's not as bad and covers nicely. Wouldn't repurchase though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Sweetandpeachy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved this product. At first I wasn't sure what all the hype about it was until I bought it. It's a very lightweight, "bb cream". It leaves your face feeling smooth and not oily like other face creams I have experimented with. It gives you a soft dewy quality whilst not being completely over done. It helps improve the look of your face while not being visibly noticeable. Although I can really see the difference. I haven't had it for long but it is definitely a must have in my book. It is fairly inexpensive as well which is a plus. It is actually replacing my foundation since I was going for a more natural look. Also it does great as a moisturizer since I have a very dry face. Overall FANTASTIC!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by maureenheather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

UPDATE 5/10/13: I stopped using this several months ago because I didn't like it for winter; it looked a little too dewy and I needed to use powder to control the shine, which was drying me out while also clogging my pores and causing breakouts. I tried a few liquid foundations before settling on Rimmel's BB cream, which I also like and seems to have helped with my breakouts (see my review).

ORIGINAL: This stuff is an unexpected surprise. I know it's not really BB cream, but they could call it sh%t in a tube and I'd still love it. It's sheer, got great slip, leaves my skin bright but not overly dewy, and blurs my imperfections as opposed to completely spackling over them. This is fine with me. Nothing creeps me out more than those MAC salespeople who look wax figures. Anyway, I'm using it as my foundation with no primer or other silicone garbage underneath, applied with my fingers, with just a light dusting of powder on my T-zone to finish it off. Perfect summer makeup. Last year I bought MAC's face & body makeup hoping to achieve the same effect, and it looked like I stirred glitter into some Crisco then slathered the concoction all over my face. Don't let the "BB" gimmick dissuade you from trying this Maybelline product if you like a light, sheer, blendable makeup that doesn't make you look like you have a ton of makeup on.

52 out of 59 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first BB Cream. I'll admit buying my first BB Cream at a drugstore wasn't a great idea, but this works out decently. I should have been a Light/Medium, but they were out of that color, so I had to buy the Medium, which actually adapted to my skin color. It does not make me look orange or cakey and keeps my skin looking healthy. I had to take a point off for packaging because the product leaks out as soon as I open the bottle. Also, the cream takes forever to blend as it is very thick and creamy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Eop234

I. LOVE. THIS.

I was having second thoughts...but then I decided to get it. No regrets so far.

I will update though!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by dollyhorse101

I tried this, and immediately wanted to return it... I wouldn't exactly say that it is bad, but it is nothing special. And simply based on what it claims on the back of the bottle makes me think this really is not a true BB cream, it's more like a foundation or tinted moisturizer. I am quite pale, even in the summer after I've somewhat tanned. But when I saw the colour of this stuff in the bottle it freaked the crap out of me! It was completely orange!!! I did try it on, and it didn't look too too bad, but I kept in mind that I am slightly more tan now than I would be in fall or winter. The formula was water, and would squirt too quickly out of the bottle, and I just didn't really like this stuff. It's nothing special, and not a true BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by nikkin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this BB cream! It keeps me more matte than anything else I've ever tried. It's HG for me. I usually have a problem with how foundation or tinted moisturizers sit on my skin, but this sits beautifully. It doesn't cause me to be oily, it doesn't emphasize my pores and it has just enough coverage. I also find that it lasts a good 6 or 7 hours for me. Basically I can't say enough good things about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by kattlovesmakeup

i love this product so much! it is amazing for the summer! If you dont know what a bb cream is, its basically the product between a tinted moisturizer and a foundation. this gives great coverage for a bb cream i think, it is very light weight which like i said, great for summer. with this product i still do you use a little bit of concealer on my under eye circles but it does cover redness pretty well. i do not have any acne at the moment but this would not cover that. if you are looking for something with more coverage, i definatley recomend a foundation because a bb cream is not suppose to give heavy coverage. i definatley prefer this over my cover girl aqua smoothers tinted moisturizer! overall i think this is an amazing product!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I Definatly prefer this to foundation. It's so light on the skin but gives nice coverage (light-medium). It's great for summer when you want a nice healthy glow to the skin, which this gives, almost a slightly oily look (which is why I'm giving this 4lippies) so it gives a very dewy look to the skin. I'm on my second tube of this and the thing I really hate about this is the amount of time it lasts me!! About 2 months, that may seem a while to some people but I don't use this everyday and when I do I only use a blob on the back of my hand so this doesn't last me very long! The other off putting thing for me is the smell, it's a bit odd and almost chemically smelling but this doesn't break me out luckily! So otherwise I recommend this bb cream!!