December 18, 2014 | 1622 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by ylang_two

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Was excited to try this once it hit my local drugstores. I picked up a tube of medium/deep and gave it several tries. My opinion :

Color: very good shade range for all of us non milky- fair, and more tan and olive types. Big props to Maybelline for putting tester vials on the display! Easy availability.

Effect: very greasy feel. I quickly learned to apply it without moisturizer, as I'm dry to normal. The product still made my face feel oily and shiny, even after dusting it with loose powder to set. Oily & shiny, plus summer high humidity that makes me perspire like crazy, did not make for a happy camper!

Verdict : It left me feeling and looking like a shiny greaseball. Will not repurchase. Dream Fresh was a bust for me, and I returned it as soon as my Korean samples arrived.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Kblongshore

I was very dissapointed. Thought this correct/perfect my un-even skintone.... definitely did not. It sets SUPER dewey.. and by the end of the day Im so greasy it looks like I put crisco on my face. It also broke me out to heck and back... And it didnt even cover ANYTHING! tried the loreal kind and was much happyer but if your looking to even skintone and have good coverage, the clinique even better foundation is the way to go. The only good thing I have to say about this is the high spf.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I was at Kicks and I saw this. After reading a lot of reviews on here, I was intrigued, and of course, I tried it. I have porcelain skin, and I have trouble finding products light enough for my skin tone. At first, I thought no way. It's way too dark and orange. I tried it on anyway, and I love it!
If you want/need a lot of coverage, skip this bb cream. It's very thin and watery, so the coverage is very sheer. It is not extremely moisturizing, which is fine for my combination skin, but I would recommend something heavier for those with dry skin.
It does not require a lot of blending, and it goes on very smoothly. I literally forgot I was wearing any makeup, and I looked in the mirror, and I was like Ohmygod, I look so good! Then I remembered I had put this on, and I knew I had found an HG product.
My t zone did get a bit oily later on, so a light dusting of powder on the oily parts of your face would be a good idea. It looks so dewy and natural and gorgeous. Just like my skin but better. My skin looked rosy, fresh, wide awake, bright, and even. My redness was concealed, and it even lightens under eye circles. And it has some SPF too! I can't wait to buy the full size! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by lreiley

When the buzz began about BB creams, I ordered several samples of Korean creams from Ebay. Even after ordering the deepest colors available, all were far to light. Maybelline's medium/deep bb cream evens out my summer complexion and adds a wonderful glow. I'll be stocking up.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by ermahgerdmahkerperler

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Absolutely not a BB cream, but a really good tinted moisturizer! I actually really like it, even though it didn't live up to my expectations as a BB cream, it evened my skin tone read nice, had a good consistency (wasn't oily nor watery) and made my skin just look nice.
That being said, it STINKS! It smells like rotten olives (others have said pet food, and I can understand) and it comes in a TINY bottle. I also found that I needed a fair bit of product to get the nice skin I was aiming for.
So although I liked this "BB cream", I wouldn't by it again because I know there is better stuff out there!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by krazyskittles5

This is ok. It's not as moisturizing as any of the other BB creams i have try'ed.This also doesn't have very good coverage. I do, appreciate the SPF 30 aspect of it.I have the light-medium skintone and honestly it is suppost to blur imperfections and adjust to skintone... when it adjusts to skintone it is basically invisable! I will not buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by redangel21

I was actually not expecting to be overly impressed by this product. I bought it for a cheap summer coverage, but I actually really like it!
I have a very uneven skin tone, and this almost completely evens it out.
However, the main thing that has impressed me is the condition of my skin! This has done a great job of hydrating my skin and it seems so much smoother and healthy. I feel good putting this on my skin.
The cons would be
a) the smell, this might sound weird but it smells to me like my pet's food. But the smell goes away pretty fast.
b) The container broke on the second day.

I also LOVE how it has spf 30, because that's so important in the summertime.
Overall, im impressed :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by dartag

i love this bb cream. it's amazing and for bb cream, hava a good coverage.
LOVE IT!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

This is ok. Out of all the BB creams I own, this is my least favorite. It's not as moisturizing as any of the others I own, which all happen to be drugstore brands. This also doesn't have very good coverage. I do, however, appreciate the SPF 30 aspect of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by watercute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I brought this in the lightest shade in a rush when I wanted to buy a tinted BB cream for the summer. I'm normally 51 in healthy mix foundation so I thought this would be similar but more sheer. After about 5 minutes it oxidized pretty dark and orange the coverage was very sheer pretty much like a moisturizer with an orange sheen. Made my skin look very oily and also irritated my cystic acne on my cheeks. Will definitely not repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No