Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 8/11/2012 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This toned down any redness I had...but the bottle leaked like no other! it's very liquidy, and a little bit expensive for the small amount you get. Though, I rated it 2 because it moisturizes, and helps even the skin tone. It broke me out though! Will not purchase again!

The Maybelline BB cream is great if you don't need very much coverage or want a natural look. It feels very light on your skin and gives it a natural glow. It has sunscreen which is also an added bonus.

on 8/11/2012 8:53:00 AM

I bought this product because I'm trying to find the best BB cream in N. America without having to order online from Korea.
anyways, it oxidizes and it turned darker and more orange on my skin... hence I had to return mine for a lighter colour... so if you want to try this product go 1 shade lighter because it will change in colour.

on 8/11/2012 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Surprisingly the best BB cream I've tried & I've tried many diff brands. From Asian brand, dept store, drug store, etc. This one didnt break me out or give me a gray cast. It is a shade lighter than your normal foundation for sure. I'm usually a light or light medium in most other foundations or tinted moisturizer but I had to buy medium. I love how this goes on a lot easier than other BBcreams. As in its more buildable than most. Other creams take forever for my skin to absorb & they were like hard to get an even layer throughout my face, but this one was a lot easier to distribute evenly. Definitely a product I will rebuy. Love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Great bb cream! I bought this for a camping trip but have been wearing it every day since. It has spf 30 and is gentle on my sensitive skin. It evens out my skin nicely, but don't expect much coverage. I still have to use concealer. I'm pretty fair but found the lightest shade WAY too light. The medium is just right. My only gripe is that my skin gets pretty oily with this after a few hours. It doesn't seem to wear off with the oiliness, though, so I don't mind too much. Will buy again.

on 8/9/2012 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Big pleasant surprise for me. I've tried a plethora of BB creams now and they either broke me out, were the wrong color, or felt just too heavy. I've heard others call this more of a TM....but then it's a Great TM. Goes on easily, matches my skintone (I have the lightest and I'm an NC20) and it doesn't make me greasy or highlight dry patches. For the price, I will definitley repurchase. Oh, and good sun protection!

on 8/9/2012 3:58:00 PM

I actually have this in Medium/Deep and I am about NC35 because its the summer, my natural skin level is about NC30. This looks really dark but I like how it blends in and gives me a little more of a tan. It really looks natural, doesnt break me out (I am very acne-prone).

Basically I use it on my days off of work or when Im not going out and am just looking for a bit of coverage with a tint of bronze.. Its the summertime and it doesnt really last too long, I would say about 3/4 hours before I start to see some fading..but its okay because it was pretty cheap.

I also use it as a base sometimes if I am going out at night or if I want a little more coverage. I would probably purchase again!

Forgot to add, it doesnt really have the normal texture of a BB cream...to me its more like a TM.

on 8/8/2012 7:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Defiantly no where good as my lioele triple the solution bb cream. All these new drugstore bb creams are nothing like the real ones. It's okay but I won't repurchase

on 8/8/2012 6:25:00 PM

This was my first BB Cream ever. I mainly got it because I saw one of my favorite YouTube beauty guru's use it and I thought it was perfect for me. The only problem I have with it is that it a a tad but too dark for my skin tone, and they only have 3 shades. But I absolutley love it! It is amazing and it makes my face look natural and makes my skin look perfect! It is awesome and I am surely going to purchase it again!

on 8/8/2012 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

For me this product is more about what it doesn't do. It doesn't turn my face orange, make me break out, settle in wrinkles. Coverage is minimal, best for those days when you want sunscreen with a little tint.I use it as a primer for Colorstay whipped creme makeup. I also use it by itself. I'm fair but not pale and the light/medium shade was fine.