April 20, 2014 | 1811 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Bellaluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw this palette on Sephora in December and it was out of stock. I figured I would get on the waiting list and bought shady lady 1 and 2 to get me by. 4 months later I was still waiting and I was blessed. Shoppers Drug Mart opened beside my work with an Urban Decay display. They had tons of NAKED palettes, I bought it immediately. I am a HE product junkie and this far exceeded my wildest expectations. I own many palettes and collect UD and I have to say this is the one I reach for when I'm looking for inspiration. Totally worth the wait, totally worth the price. I was looking for neutrals and I have freckled skin that is fair but warm. Every color in gorgeous and versatile. Most of them blend almost like a cream and you can create any look by layering them. I use Virgin, Naked, Buck, and Sidecar (which is my favorite) to do a super subtle smoky eye with sparkle. The possibilities are endless and my love for this palette grows everyday. The brush you get is of excellent quality which honestly is such a bonus because it's a great investment either way.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by kissiesfromkay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For anyone who is into more neutral toned shadows, this is a must. Not only is it a must, but you could probably get away with just this palette. The only think I wish it had was a light matte shade, as I usually wear shimmer on my lids and do nt like shimmery highlights. I think it is totally worth the hype, I just wish the packaging was a little better. Mine goes with me on every trip, and the faux velvet picks up so much dust. Other than that this palette is great and I will continue to use it and when I start hitting pan (I'm close) I will be buying another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Meluah

Bought this as I wanted some good "nude" eyeshadow shades. This is great as you get 12 different shadows which are perfect for:
1. Nude/shimmery eye
2. Grey/black smoky eye
3. Brown smoky eye
4. Gold shimmery eye

Also came with a really good brush, and a sample of the primer potion (which I'm not a fan of) bit appreciated the free sample.
Expensive, but I really do think it's worth it considering how much u pay for a single eyeshadow. =]

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Principessa1

Naked palette is definitely a must have for eyeshadow lover. its so beautiful. Really suit for everyone, every complexion and any skin tone. Its wonderful for daily make up to a special occasion, go to office or go to a party, natural look, elegant look, or even smoky look.
just mention it, and u get it from naked palette.
and the surprising things is that this palette came in 12 full size shadow, best deal for everyone. good choice to grab it in store ..it will last a long long time for sure..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ryegirl

Although it seems costly at first glance, this palette is a great deal considering you're getting 12 FULL SIZE eyeshadows that retail for almost 20$ each. The eye shadows are great quality and you can create so many different looks with them. This palette also comes with a primer potion and a brush which I love. I use this palette every day and always get compliments. BUY THiS NOW!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Jayjaybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I finally got my hands on this palette. I am already in love! The colours are gorgeous, and buttery smooth. The packaging is beautiful.There's enough variety that you can go from a day to night look with ease. I doubt I will ever run out but if I do, I will repurchase for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by supletsdance

Overall, I really love this palette! I had to pick it up due to my love for neutrals plus all the amazing things I've heard about it. Urban Decay is (right now) my favorite brand for eyeshadows. I do wish there were more matte colors in this, but then again UD is fairly well known for their shimmer eyeshadows. Anyway, I don't use all of the colors in it (yet), but I do use a fair amount. It took me a long time to get my hands on this, but I'm glad I finally did. Now when I travel, I only have to pack this one palette instead of lots of individual eyeshadows. I just wish it still came with the double-sided eyeliner rather than a brush. I would definately recommend this and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by angelisamarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Had to make this my first review! After reading all the glowing reviews I just couldn't resist. This palette is definitely a keeper. I'm normally not a fan of UD shadows due to they look too shimmery on my aging eyes. I don't have any real wrinkles to speak of, but those who have middle aged eyes or crepey lids certainly understand what I mean ;-) However, I find this palette a pure delight- it makes my eyes look bigger & enhances their almond shape. I do find the included brush to be of pro quality & for me it works best to pat the shadows on using the broadside and the tip to blend the crease out using short little check-mark style motions. If you don't tap out the brush or apply with a carefully restrained hand,these shadows will indeed leave you with some fallout below the eye. I simply swipe underneath with my angled BE brush & it cleans it right up. If you give a quick blow-off before closing the lid, along with an occasional swipe of the outside with a damp cloth, your palette should stay as beautiful as mine even after months of daily use ;-) As for combos & looks, I've found using Buck & Naked as overcoats to blend out, I don't look like I'm wearing my daughters eyeshadow, lol. Anyhow, if you are a cool mama who feels you're 10 years past wearing UD shadows, give this a shot..it may become your daily go-to in a hurry!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by silyrabbit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by sh1307732

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't written a review of this yet!! I love this palette. It is perfectly pigmented, great range of nude colors to smokey shadows, and beautiful on the lid. I use sin on the lid, toasted on the outer half, and darkhorse in the crease. It's a gorgeous every day look. I hesitated buying this, but I take this EVERYWHERE. The packaging is a little annoying because it is a velvet outershell, but that's something I can look past.