July 25, 2014 | 1784 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2004 1:00:00 AM More reviews by seasplash

Unfortunaly this cream did not work for me. I have combo/sensitive/acne-prone skin and this cream felt a little too heavy and greasy. It did not cause any bad reaction but for some reason my skin felt suffocated when I had this on. I personally prefer lighter products that melt into your skin. This cream never did. It just set there creating a sticky layer. Right now, I use it as an eye-cream. Edit: I officially hate this cream! It gave me milia (hmm, 'milia' is plural, right? what's the singular?) in the corner of my right eye that lasted for months. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2004 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Marils

Don't like this on my face at all. It is too thick, heavy and leaves the skin quite greasy. Being unfragranced I find that it has a really strange unpleasant kind of smell. For me, the smell and texture reminds me of PVC glue. Would only ever contemplate wearing this at night if my skin was severely dry/dehydrated. However, I highly doubt I'd ever use it again on my face. I will just use the rest of this as a body moisturiser, as my skin is quite dry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2004 10:41:00 PM More reviews by b4byb33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was better than the lotion, but made me break out. Like with the lotion I had to give this 3 lippies because it works well on hands:) So I guess it was not a total waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2004 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Belier

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best! I will always have a tube of it at home.

I love it in the winter for my face. It is fragrance free, which is a huge plus for me!

This is the ONLY cream/lotion that has helped my dry and bumpy elbows literally overnight. They are so smoothe and soft and the bumps are gone when I wake up the next morning. It is a good hand cream too.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2004 1:51:00 PM More reviews by donna0101

This is the only thing that works on my heels because it has humectants and emollients. It does more than just soften (like emollients tend to do). It attracts moisture because of the humectants. I recomend it for dry skin, heels, elbows, etc. It is too heavy for my face, though. If your skin is not really dry, this will probably be too much moisture for you. The price is reasonable for the quality. One small tube is about 6.00 which is average.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2004 11:08:00 AM More reviews by sherryba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My son has eczema, so he suffers from extremely dry, scaly, sensitive skin from head to toe...We've tried everything and this is the best. He just started using this, and for the FIRST time ever, when I touch his skin it feels moisturized! I have started using it too and love it for my body. I will no longer use the expensive body butters from bath and body works (except on special occasions) because now I have this for everyday use. It is not scented, but that is a plus for those with sensitive skin. I am so thrilled to have finally found a great cream for my son (and for me!)!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 3:43:00 PM More reviews by yeyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this thick cream, I use it on my face almost during the winter ( I live in Canada). This is one of the best when my skin has flakes....or when it 's very sensitive and/or dried out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2004 12:47:00 PM More reviews by jandewng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fragance free as the manufacturer claims, true to its claim. Moisturises the skin without feeling overly greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2004 1:40:00 PM More reviews by reginarn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the cetaphil cream. My skin became so dry while using Bioclear and this stuff was a God send. I haven't had any breakouts with it. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2004 8:56:00 PM More reviews by craff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My search for the perfect night cream has finally ended. This is my holy grail! I've finally found a night cream that not only provides enough moisture for my combo/dry skin, but it also absorbs quickly! I buy the one in the tube, since it's more sanitary and portable than the tub, but the you get more product for the price if you get it in the tub. Thanks, MUAers, for recommending this product!