Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 3/25/2005 4:48:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Not sure about this one... no matter how long I wait, it doesn't seem to soak into my skin, so it feels like I have vaseline coating my face. My skin is typically combination but had felt a little dry lately. I guess this was just too much for me - I can see how it would be a godsend for someone with dry skin, though.

on 3/25/2005 12:47:00 PM

Great for dry skin all over my body, horribly pore-clogging on my face.

on 3/21/2005 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is a great cream for sensitive, dry, or itchy skin. I've been using it for two weeks, works great for my overall dry skin. At times I feel like it makes the most sensitive patches of my skin itch to the point where I want to scratch it all off, So I'm not sure if that is just because of my eczema or because the product is exacerbating the problem. I will update with more use, but so far I'm loving the texture, it's just perfect for post-shower moisturizing. Another thing I love about this product is it doesn't contain irritating fragrances and dyes. A definite must have for those with dry skin.It can also be used as an effective face cream, and it doesn't irritate my delicate facial skin.

on 3/20/2005 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i have used this for a week now and i definitely am glad that i have bought this. It treats my dry sensitive skin well, making it hydrated again! just like others have said b4 i found that a little does go a long way. oh yeah, and it was preety cheap too. mine cost a lil under $10.

on 3/18/2005 10:56:00 AM

This is the most versatile moisturizer-trully wonderful! I can use it on my face(I'm acne prone in my t-zone,esp) and this doesn't break me out!(I do avoid my oily spots, since I don't need extra moisture there!)Wonderful eye cream. I also use it on my body whenever its chapped or irritated..it calms and soothes any redness or itching. It's also a great cuticle/hand cream..I especially love that it's unscented! Very reasonable price,too..LOVE IT!!

This stuff is great...HG! Cheap, and very moisturizing without being greasy! My skin has been prone to dryness lately and this product has really helped! My skin can be sensitive, and this hasn't irrited it at all. Highly recommend

on 3/15/2005 7:49:00 PM

love this~~ absorbs very fast without leaving greasy feeling~ this is the best body creme i've ever used!!

I was looking for a good lotion and cream and I found it. They both moisturize well, and it doesn't really smell like anything, which is good cuz I also have a lotion by Tutti Dolci which I can put over this to be really moisturized and smell like cake.

on 3/9/2005 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Awesome product if you have dry, sensitive skin! Love this cream. It has no fragrance and doesn't irritate in the least bit, but does provide exquisite moisture to my parched skin. I will warn others that you need to apply it at least 20 mins. before makeup application so that it can be absorbed. Ahhhhhhhh....

on 3/5/2005 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this cream. My husband got a sample from his dermatologist when he was having realyy bad dry patches. I tried some and liked it so much that I bought the big tub. It makes my skin feel so good and I can even use it on our daughter who has eczema that really flares up in the winter since it has no fragrance or dyes in it. I am so glad I found this. I was paying three times as much for a bottle of Clinique and I didn't like it nearly as much as this!