April 19, 2014 | 1040 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2004 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Scarlet7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product based on all the raves about it being the miracle cream for dry, flakey skin. It almost is... this stuff is just about the only thing that got rid of my flakes. Unfortunately, it broke me out in every area where I used it. I liked it so much that I even tried it again months later. Sure enough - it broke me out again. For those of you who are not acne prone, I still would recommend it for dry skin. Plus, it's dirt cheap and works better than a lot of high-end products out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2004 6:52:00 PM More reviews by gmg0423

If you are in the market for a great, cheap moisturizerl, than this is the one. Not for oily skin. I use it at night and it just goes on so smooth w/o feeling ultra-thick and heavy. If I am flaky I will use it only in those certain areas b4 applying make-up and it works like a charm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2004 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Celiacie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can't believe I forgot to review this! Simply put:
- Perfect for dry, sensitive skin (which I have)

No irritation, excellent moisturization, fantastic price! This may feel a little heavy on oily skin users, though. It's a staple for me. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2004 8:44:00 PM More reviews by TaraJean75

I bought this after reading that someone used it to help treat dermatitis. This has so helped my hands recover from looking beat up. You see I'm a hairdresser and my hands are in water and chemicals every day and on top of it I have sensitive skin so this was the perfect prescription for it! This cream is thick not too greasy feeling but absorbs fast and between using this during the day and Body Butter at nite my hands almost look normal again! Yeah and this stuff is great for those little or big rough patches of dry skin on your body and face!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2004 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Allandra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this cream. It does a great job at keeping my body moisturized. It's kind of expensive, but I think it's worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2004 4:56:00 PM More reviews by daisies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this after reading all the recs on the skincare board, but unfortunately it clogged my pores and broke me out. I have dry/dehydrated, acne-prone skin, and while this seems to work for acne-prones, it didn't work for me. I am giving it two lippies, though, because although it doesn't work on my face, it's fine for my body, so all is not lost. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2004 6:31:00 PM More reviews by goddessintraining

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this moisturizer. I have dry skin and this is fabulous for my whole body - I don't find it heavy enough for winter, but it is a perfect summer cream for me. I also LOVE that it is unscented...my lovely perfume's don't need the competition!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2004 12:30:00 PM More reviews by ashleymcr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was okay, but it was way too thick and greasy. I have oily skin and my skin felt even oilier afterwards. It may have helped with the dry flakes at times but I've tried better products that won't feel sticky on my skin. I don't like to put it on at night because it leaves my skin feeling dull and lifeless in the morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2004 12:15:00 AM More reviews by librachiquita

Just recently started using this, after doing research on MUA. So far, so good, I'm not always as perceptive as some re: whether sthg. makes me break out or not. But I like the texture (although have been adding a drop of water to it during our humid Toronto summer to lighten it up a bit). I also like the sleek tube; it fits well in my gym toiletries case.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2004 7:35:00 PM More reviews by locutus137

Great stuff. It is a little too heavy for me to use as an everyday moisturizer, but I do love to use it at night, especially when my skin's misbehavin' (flaky, scaly, whatever) from the harsh products I use on it. (My skin is Combo/Oily/Acne-Prone/NOT sensitive)