April 23, 2014 | 2133 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by morganito

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok I just bought this yesterday after seeing some reviews here. It smells so good, like candy, yet it doesn't taste like it. It's moisturizing, and feels really good on my lips, so much that I can't stop putting it on. My lips already look and feel smoother, the dry flakes are gone, I love it. I love the packaging, I wont lose it in my purse or diaper bag, and it's really cute. I got it for about 3 bucks at rite aid, and I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After seeing a certain YT guru claim that this was her favorite lip balm I went in search for it. I had trouble finding it considering that neither Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, or Walgreens carried it. However, the one place that I didn't think to look (which was also the nearest to my home) was Rite Aid and sure enough, they had it in stock when I finally checked. Overall, this is a pretty decent lip balm. Summer Fruit smells wonderful and reminds me a lot of an Asian candy that I used to eat. The consistency of the balm is smooth and keeps my lips moisturized. It doesn't last all day though, but I don't know what lip balm does. This lip balm is all about the packaging though. If it weren't packaged in it's cute sphere, I probably would pass on it. I still prefer my Nivea Kiss of Moisture, but this one isn't bad either.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Pipadee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So i just picked this up are Rite Aid. I was hoping to get Sweet Mint but all they had was Summer Fruit but despite the scent i love this product. The sphere design is so cool and innovative. It glides on smoothly and is moisturizing. I love how this has a wonderful scent but doesnt taste sweet. Because i find when my lip balms have a taste they make me feel queezy. So this one smells like lychee but doesnt have a taste. The reason why i rated this 4 and not 5 is because i'd love if it had a tingly feeling like carmex has. But nevertheless this is a great product.

Also if u wanna go buy this it was a little hard to find...it's not in the cosmetics section it's by the medicine; by the medicated lip balms.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by smileee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm overall satisfied with the product. The smell is something I can't put my fingers on. It's nothing like I expected, but it's still a sweet a pleasant scent. I picked mine up for $3 at Rite Aid. For a single lip balm, it's not the cheapest. But remember that it's all organic and cruelty free which is great (since petroleum jelly based products end up hurting you in the long run). The packaging was the original thing that drew me to this product, I think it's so cute! However I don't carry a purse often so it's not as easy to slip in your pocket. Doesn't feel cheap though. The product makes your lips fairly soft.
Overall I would buy it again, and even though I still swear by my Soft Lips Lip Balm, this stuff is way better for you and pretty comparable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by gyizi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Smells and TASTES sweet so it's great for KISSING!!
The look! It's sO pretty!
It is super moisturizing but not glossy so any one can wear this.
Smells very nice, sweet.
The soft plastic exterior is so smooth and silky soft.
This flavor is the sweetest tasting of all three available.

Cons:
Expensive
The outside gets dirty (makeup) so you have to wipe it down or wash it.

Final Words:
I love this product! It is the best moisturizer I have used since being on Accutane.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by xenon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

now I am a lip balm addict, mostly because my lips are sooo dry and chapped. I've tried chaptick, carmex, blistex, burtsbees, nivea, and so on. Out of the ones I've tried, blistex worked the best but I have just been using vaseline for awhile now. *sigh* i hate dry chapped lips! anyway,I decided to pick this up from walgreen because I had heard about it on youtube and I gotta say, i'm very impressed. I have the summer fruit one and it smells like candy from my childhood so I like that a lot. It's very moisturizing and it's stayed on quite well. I'm generally not very impressed by packaging so I don't really have much of an opinion either way about the sphere. I know this is getting mixed reviews so it looks like it doesn't work for everyone. If you are curious, I would suggest you buy one first and try it out instead of going crazy (like i usually do) and getting multiples of them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

For me, this is an average lip balm in a kitsch-y package. The formula is light, moisturizing, and lasts reasonably. The smell is pleasant, and there is no taste. The packaging is far too bulky for travel, but I love that it balances perfectly on my desk without toppling over like the regular chapstick-shaped tubes are oh-so-prone to do. I would repurchase but prefer the formula of Alba's unpretoleum lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by elliemae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm!! It smells amazing and glides on so smoothly! It is very moisturizing and, in my opinion, lasts just as long as any other lip balm. Of course, I think the packaging is very cute, too. I would definitely repurchase!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by JaimeLeah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm. The packaging is genius and makes it so easy to find in your purse. I didn't notice the strong scent everyone is talking about in fact I thought it would be more fruity smelling.
The first few applications can be pretty dry, not wet enough, but once you get down into the sphere a little ways it's better. It's not waxy and not really glossy, more natural feeling than a lot of balms.
I keep one by my bed and use it at night. The price is right and the ingredients are amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by twilightxsky

i bought this because michelle phan RAVES about this product and so i thought i'd try it too. the first thing i noticed was the smell. some people like it, but it makes me almost naucious- that's how strong the smell was. I didn't like the smell because it was just SO OVERPOWERING. But the product itself was okay.. i wouldn't repurchase becuase it only made it mosturized for about 10 minutes and i'll have to reapply. oh and btw, after a couple of weeks, the smell get fainter. (its 95% organic and cruelty free which is the only thing i love about them:)