April 17, 2014 | 1739 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2002 2:08:00 PM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The BEST bronzer I have used. no orange, not heavy...it leaves a very natural 'tan' matte finish. Unless I am very tan, i skip the included brush and use a big powder brush to apply evenly. that way it is softer and less pigment gets on your skin. i use the packaged brush to dust my nose & forehead when i am already tan.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2002 8:59:00 PM More reviews by dubba192

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the color of this bronzer. I'm fair-skinned, but it doesn't look fake on me. The packaging is cute, but I don't like the brush and my brick of powder broke in transit! But it goes on smooth and looks great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2002 10:41:00 AM More reviews by D-Girl

Hoola has been on my wishlist for a while and I was so happy when I was finally able to swap for it. This is a true brown bronzer (no shimmer, no orange). It looks very natural and stays on very well for a powder bronzer. The only drawback is that its too dark for most PPP. I have a medium skin tone and this is ideal for me. The brush is adorable, but it picks up too much color. I prefer a big powder brush for a more even application.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2002 9:01:00 PM More reviews by KikiB

I really like this bronzer! It's not orangey or red it's the perfect color brown with the perfect hint of glow. I use a cottonball to apply this too! I found a cottonball easiest to apply this with. Brushes just didn't blend this well enough. It is sooo easy to apply this with a cottonball though! It leaves a very nice natural tan on the face. Perfect, although a little pricey!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2002 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Weinda

While this shade looks a little dark on the box, the color is very wearable, and most of all, it is so easy to blend, it looks very natural and healthy. They could do a better job with the brush, though. Use your professional bronzer brush ( I have Bobbi Brown's), instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2002 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Erika1085

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First, a rave about this product. Unlike most of the reviews I read, I LOVED the package! I thought it was adorable! And the color was great! They also gave you a lot of product. Now for the bad part. The brush they gave was TERRIBLE. It was too big and didn't pick up even amounts of color. So I used a different brush. It looked better, but the powder just doesn't go on smoothly. Great color, though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2002 1:28:00 PM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh, I hated this product. It had the worst smell and the brush was awful! The bristles are too hard and when applying the stinky powder to your cheeks, it streaks and looks like dirt. I hated everything about it. Including the annoying cardboard packaging. LOVE BeneFit, HATE Hoola!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2002 3:19:00 PM More reviews by CindyYZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really have mixed feelings about this product. On the positive side, the color is truly very natural and flattering for my yellow based medium skintone. I absolutely hate the packaging and the stiff brush that comes with it. The brush tends to pick up too much product due to the small size and makes application streaky and muddy looking. I get much better results pairing this with Bobbi Brown's bronzer brush. I also have Stila's Sun and to me, that's a better choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2002 2:26:00 PM More reviews by gdaggy

I really liked the brown matte color. Very natural, however, you must blend in well in order to avoid a streaky/dirty look. The price is not bad considering the amount of product. Cute packaging, but not very practical. The cardboard container is not very protective and opens easily. The brush is very cute works and much better than a puff....however a good powder/blush brush works best.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2001 9:54:00 PM More reviews by oceandoll

Messy, but perfect colour. The powder breaks up easily and i have to put an elastic around the package to carry it in my purse. Goes on dirty and streaky at first but when I blend it it is the perfect tan colour, not too orange or pink, gorgeous natural tan.