BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 9/29/2004 12:34:00 AM

This is an Okay bronzer. I imagine this would be a good option for many people as it is matte and not orangey. I hardly ever use bronzer so I don't have a lot to compare this to, but I think the price is a little high for a very basic product, the packaging is cutsie but impractical, and I prefer Glamazon overall for a natural look.

on 9/25/2004 10:22:00 PM

Great matte bronzer-no shimmer...i have fair/medium skin with red/blue undertones and it works great to help me look like i have a light tan (i dont use a ton of it)the packaging it cute, but the brush that comes with it is kind of useless.

on 9/16/2004 3:21:00 AM

I love this bronzer. I have fair - medium warm skin tone and this looks very natural. I use this on practically everyone for contouring. The brush that is comes with is only good for some cheekbone work, not for overall application.

on 9/13/2004 12:56:00 PM

This Deserves a ONE for Worst Packaging(can't take the Gross Cardboard Box anywear), Insultingly High Price tag, & Color-TOO Dark Dull Drab BROWN- But I gave it an extra Point for being completely Matte- There are SO few 'True' Matte bronzers out there-- And I only found ONE that truly works to create a NATURAL golden Brown tan-Minus the Shimmer/sparkles= MAC Refined MATTE suntan -But, of course it's LE(sigh)

on 9/12/2004 7:54:00 PM

I don't use it that often, as I stick with Dandelion and Georgia, but this is a great fix in the morning when I look like a ghost. A little bit goes a long way though. I use a HUGE brush and still blend with fingers after.

I know this would last awhile, but mostly b/c I won't use it as much. Packaging is cute, but not practical. This is ideal for darker complexions who like to use bronzers. It's too dark for my asian skin unless I use it really lightly.

on 8/20/2004 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Very natural bronzer and I am just in love with the cute packaging. I didn't think the price was bad because it has lasted forever!

on 8/17/2004 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

What a waste.. Once again, Benefit concentrates on packaging, and forgoes on product quality. It made my face look dirty..For the price and what you get (a small amount for over $25), its so not worth it. Oh well, a swapping it will go!!

on 8/15/2004 11:13:00 AM

I love this bronzer because it is totally matte and has no shimmer. I like a true color bronzer, and last time I checked, tanning your skin doesn't come with sparkles. Lovely brush, good coverage, a bit too dark for me and ideally I wish benefit made a few different shades, but I love this one, I'd buy again.

on 8/14/2004 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The bronzer I keep coming back to. IMO, it gives the best, most natural, tan. No orange, no red, no pinky tint...just true tan. Hate the brush (use a big fluffy one for best product ditribution) but the box concept is definitely better than a compact. I highly recommend this product.

Popular Bronzers