October 25, 2014 | 1638 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by blustarfruit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. I'm olive-medium skintone. I've never used the brush that came with it, just didn't like the look of it. I use a powder brush and it works perfectly. Everyone says I look really tan whenever I wear it. (hehe if they only knew..) Probably, as stated before, may be a little too dark for lighter skintones. You can see my skintone in some of my photos if you'd like. One of the pics I am wearing Hoola.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2004 11:32:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is an okay bronzer, but there are much better ones out there. If you are looking for a good powder bronzer, try MAC's or Guerlain!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2004 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I broke out big time today when I wore this. I mean I haven't had a bad breakout like this in a long time.

Baaaaadddd.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2004 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Bernadette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Received this in a swap, thank goodness I didn't pay for it. I thought I'd like it because I fell in love with Dandelion, but it's not the case with Hoola. On me it looked like dirt. I'm sticking to Nars Laguna which is a little more natural looking and has a better looking finish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2004 12:35:00 PM More reviews by ontheborder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So, this bronzer is okay. I've never been a big bronzer user, so I don't have much to compare it to. I'm pretty pale, however, after experimenting with it for a while, I managed to get it to make me look like I had gotten a little sun. Don't use the brush that comes with it as so many people have commented. And use it with a light hand.

Update: So, it turns out that Mark good glowing blush in bronze glow is exactly what I hoped this product would be. Maybe give that a go if this bronzer is too dark for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2004 4:22:00 PM More reviews by falldream24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this from Sephora online. It came cracked, and that should have been a sign. It works terribly on pale skin (or any skin at all, I imagine). It's dirty and gritty and blah. It is not a bronzer so much as powdery matte mud. Needless, to say I returned it- promptly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2004 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Ollie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I got this in a swap eons ago and the first time I tried it with the cruddy enclosed brush, I looked like I fell in dirt. I used a fluffier brush and it looked like I dived in dirt. I let it hibernate forever in my drawer, but I pulled it out the other day and I figured out how to use this product properly and now I love it! I lightly dip my blush brush in the cake and blend it into a tissue before brushing it on my face. Ah! Sweet tan! My friend said I looked tanner today and didn't know why. I feigned idiocy. But this is perfect and I'm a C2. True tan, no shimmer, no orange. Meow!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2004 5:56:00 AM More reviews by ak808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, the packaging sucks. You can't travel with Hoola at all. The last time I tried that it broke to pieces. But I love the product. I used it when I was pale in Seattle (using BeneFit 06 fan brush was the key to avoid too much color) and still use it now with my darker complexion in Hawaii. Great for contouring.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2004 10:24:00 PM More reviews by jrpagv

I didn't like this bronzer at all. It's not worth the money (in my opinion). I'm not extremely fair, but I do have light skin. This bronzer was hard to blend and looked like I was wearing mud or orange dirt on my face. There's too much brown and orange in it. It didn't look natural. I have found several other similar products that were much cheaper and looked much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2004 1:12:00 PM More reviews by NoraRebecca

This is my HG bronzer and I'm sure if it; I'm on my 7th box! It is a matte, soft powder that has no pink or orange undertones, just the perfect natural tan color. It is also free of shimmer which means it can be used all over the face. I dont like to tan my face for fear of wrinkles so I equalize it to my body with HOOLA. About 10 women I know have gotten their own since I showed it to them...just dont use the included brush. Try a good-quality blush or bronzer brush with HOOLA for the perfect bronzer!