BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 11/30/2004 10:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this! THe perfect bronzer without any shimmer or sparkles!!! The only thing is the cardboard packaging is a PIT butt... I can't tell y'all how many times I've knocked it over! Love it though!

on 11/29/2004 10:51:00 AM

I love this. it is the only bronzer that i have ever used that actually makes me look like i do when i have a tan. Also it is matt and there is no shimmer so its good for oily skin but it is not drying either. The only problem is the packaging(i wish it were in a compact) but you do get a fair amount for your money

on 11/17/2004 11:29:00 PM

one of the best bronzers i have ever used and will use over and over again! cute packaging but totally impractical

on 11/14/2004 9:47:00 PM

I have very pale/rosy skin. This stuff makes my face look dirty. :-(

on 10/19/2004 10:39:00 AM

This is a pretty nice bronzer--no orange look. I have to try what the reviewer belown suggested about mixing this into your moisturizer and applying like that. DON'T use the brush they give you..it doesn't do this any justice. I used a big fluffy brush. Will try the other way too, once I can figure it out--lol!

on 10/15/2004 5:03:00 PM

Here's what i found out about this. When i use the brush it comes with, it streaks heavily and i can never get an even application. But here's what i do to fix that. I mix some of the powder into my moisturizer and then apply it as if it was a liquid bronzer. this helps even out the application. A lot of the others get even applications with big brushes, but i have still found that it works best when mixed with my moisturizer. The color is wonderful and matte. It's not orangey or shimmery. It gives a wonderful and healthy tan.

on 10/12/2004 1:53:00 AM

I like this bronzer because it isn't shimmery or orange and isn't too dark. It looks great applied with a big, fluffy brush all over the face and neck! Totally natural! Would buy again but it's so big I doubt I'll ever run out :)

on 9/29/2004 12:34:00 AM

This is an Okay bronzer. I imagine this would be a good option for many people as it is matte and not orangey. I hardly ever use bronzer so I don't have a lot to compare this to, but I think the price is a little high for a very basic product, the packaging is cutsie but impractical, and I prefer Glamazon overall for a natural look.

on 9/25/2004 10:22:00 PM

Great matte bronzer-no shimmer...i have fair/medium skin with red/blue undertones and it works great to help me look like i have a light tan (i dont use a ton of it)the packaging it cute, but the brush that comes with it is kind of useless.

on 9/16/2004 3:21:00 AM

I love this bronzer. I have fair - medium warm skin tone and this looks very natural. I use this on practically everyone for contouring. The brush that is comes with is only good for some cheekbone work, not for overall application.

Popular Bronzers