August 30, 2014 | 1132 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2003 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Roxygrly227

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product!!! Hoola is by far the coolest bronzer out there. First of all the packaging is just too cute, and it comes with a cute little brush. When applied it makes you look and feel like your on an island. It's the best!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2003 9:35:00 PM More reviews by zelda155

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! The packaging is horrible. The cover of the bronzer has come off in my makeup bag too many times to count and the bronzer is all chipped and caked into little pieces. This bronzer gives the dirtiest streaks imaginable. I don't understand why Sephora recommends this bronzer. Use MAC or NARS bronzer if you want the perfect bronzer. This is definitely not it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Phatty

This has to be one of the best bronzers on the market. I'm PPP, and it doesn't leave my skin looking muddy or overly tan. You can build it up for darker complexions. It goes on very smooth, heavily pigmented, and lasts a lonnnng time. I even use it as an eyeshadow. It also has no shimmer, so it looks completely natural. I would definately buy this again, even though it's insanely expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2003 3:59:00 AM More reviews by tashamichelle

This is a joke. Like I really believe that the people at BEnefit are laughing their ass off!! The actual color is a beautiful brown based tan shade. BUT if your medium or dark complected,.. forget it. Not to mention the ridiculous box. IT taunts you to actually get your brush in there!! And in the event that you decide to use the brush that's provided you're going to get a streaky, blotchy mess!!! I actually took a side by side comparison and AVON's BRonze Glow bronzer is almost EXACTLY the same color, with a very, very small amount of shimmer, more product and a 4TH of the price. Save your money!!! Cause I promise you I will!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2003 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sgonzalez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great for almost any skin tone and looks natural since it's a matte shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2003 8:50:00 PM More reviews by djgurl

I love this bronzer since it doesn't have shimmer and looks very natural on me. I'm kinda fair, but I use sunless tanner all year round, just for a glow, so I haven't had this turn "dirty" on me. Packaging could use some improvement, but it's ok. The brush bites the big one, but I haven't had a big powder brush for a while, so when I use the brush that comes with this, I actually apply with a VERY light hand on cheeks, nose and forehead and I then kinda rub it in lightly on my face with my hands!! Well, it all turns out pretty to me, and I have repurchased a few times and probably will continue!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2003 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Emily430

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Whats up with this? I should have known better when it blotched on my arm at sephora, but I have been searching for that shade forever. If anybody knows how to make it spread evenly, or another bronze that is that natural looking, let us know!
UPDATE! I figured out why it looks muddy/dirty, I think it's catching more oily spots on the face, anyway, I found that if you put a very little amount on at a time (knock brush a few times), and use a light circular motion it works better.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2003 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Fillmore17

The package is the best! Such a cute little tiki box, it's a step I never skip.
A little hoola makes me look more awake and more alive without looking too made up - just a little sun-kissed . The other ladies are right - the brush sucks. But dip into it with a nice big fluffy brush of your own and you're half way to the Hawaiian Islands.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2003 12:45:00 AM More reviews by babycreepr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a bit torn over this. I swapped mine away and now I find myself wanting it back. It's a very nice bronzer as long as you use a big blush brush. If you use the one that comes with it, it's streaky and you look dirty. When applied with a better brush it actually looks quite nice:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2003 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kensbarbie1017

I loved it. It was just the right color for my skin tone. But the brush that came with it is horrible. I use a normal sized brush blush.