Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/12/2011 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only use the naked and buck shade... sometimes half baked. The others are not used at all after I tried them.

on 10/11/2011 8:12:00 PM

Oh my goodness! The BEST shadow palette I've ever purchased! This probably seems like an over statement, but I literally can't stray away from using this as my everyday make-up. The colors are so gorgeous and natural. The shimmer in most of them gives a neutral look a little pop. This is such a home run. This palette is so versatile as well you can get so many look from one palette, you can go natural during the day, and then smoke it out at night. I seriously can't pick my favorite color because they are all beautiful. It lasts so long too! I've used it everyday, for about 4 months and I haven't even hit pan on any of the colors. I'm definitely repurchasing!

on 10/11/2011 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is by far one of the best make up product I've ever bought.
It has gorgeous natural colours which I love! When I want a natural but flattering look, I apply "naked" all over the lid and then I apply "buck" in the crease to intensify the final look. Then with some black eyeliner and mascara I have the perfect neutral look. Definitely an everyday go-to.
The only thing that disappointed me a bit, was the fact that 8/12 eyeshadows have a satin or shimmer finish, thing that I found a little strange an inappropriate for a NAKED palette. However, they have an amazing payoff and I think it definitely was price-worthy!
I will certainly repurchase this product

on 10/9/2011 12:36:00 PM

i'm new at using eyeshadows as previously had bad exp using them, colours sucked and didnt know how to apply. Then i decided to try urban decay and this one especially totally changed my perception on eyeshadows. Pigmentation is incredible and there are so many different looks that can be created. And the brush, omg best in the world. So easy to apply! Staying power is fantastic even without primer, and i have oily lids! Only color i dont quite like is naked but its really no biggie

on 10/9/2011 9:45:00 AM

I love this product. First of all, I like the packaging. It's small, simple and easy to put in a suitcase. It has all the basic brown/natural colours I need for when I do my simple make up. I like the selection of colours. Obviously it wouldn't have minded more product but its a pallette. Some of the colours don't stay on my face for too long and just sink into skin but some really suit me. Anyways, overall I like the pallette and enjoy using it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My sephora finally got this palette!!!! It's been sold out for couple months already. I absolutely love all the colors. You can do so many different looks. My palette came with the shader brush and the sample size of the primer potion. I don't use the brush. I feel like it doesn't pick up enough color so I just use my own. I love the pigmentation and quality of urban decay shadows. My favorite colors in this palette are toasted, darkhorse, buck and hustle :). I wouldn't repurchase the entire palette. I would probably only buy the shadows that I love.

on 10/7/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It is not so visible on tanned skin. over-hyped.. it just sit in my drawer collecting dust. Did not use it will be willing to let go for SGD$10!!

on 10/6/2011 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'd give this a 4.5 if I could. I love all the darker colors, and this is a great neutral palette - but I find that the lighter colors aren't as flattering on me. Still, minor complaints aside, love this palette. The only reason I've put "no" for rebuy is because a.) I doubt I'll ever use up this palette, and b.) even if I did, I like to try new palettes rather than rebuy the same one over and over.

on 10/6/2011 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love Urban Decay eyeshadows in general, they always are rich in color and the company is up to date with what's in style. My cousin bought this pallet and after using it once, I had to have it. I love wearing make up and this is great because it provides a wide range of neutrals, along with some not so neutral colors, that if used in the right combination can be worn in daytime settings as well as nighttime settings. I absolutely love it and use it almost every day whether I'm going to work, going on a date, to a party/bar, or going out to eat with my friends. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

on 10/6/2011 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The eyeshadows show up really well and is easy to pick up with the brush. I was hoping this would be "naked" enough to wear everyday but it is wayyyyyy too glittery. I don't think I'd buy this again..

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
The Nudes
NAKED3

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty