October 1, 2014 | 1956 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2003 11:29:00 PM More reviews by melzie_fire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You get a pretty big compact for a small price. I have Transparent & it's pretty good at absorbing oilies. I don't use it that much but I am pretty pleased when I do. You can't beat it for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2003 9:15:00 PM More reviews by terriergrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my Holy Grail powder. I have normal to dry skin and use Transparent. I dust Sonia K loose powder all over, but use this on my nose, chin and forehead when I first do my makeup in the morning and I am good to go for all day without touch ups. It's very sheer but does an excellent job of locking everything in place and staying fresh-looking. It never cakes up so I never look powdery. This is the best loose powder EVER, esp. at $3.97 for a huge compact. Would I repurchase? I already have- 3 times!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2003 4:09:00 PM More reviews by sweet_face

Thinking this may be a good substitute for MAC Blot, I bought this. It doesn't come to close to MAC and the "translucent" shade is very yellow on the skin. After 2 days, I accidentally dropped it and it shattered everywhere and that was the end of that!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2003 6:29:00 PM More reviews by qwqwqwq

excellent powder for its price, not cakey looking like most, but the packaging really sucks

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2003 7:50:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a decent powder that provided good coverage but my poor skin just couldn't take it. Breaks me out like there's no tomorrow. Too bad, it was reaaly cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2003 4:14:00 AM More reviews by nectarfluff

I can't believe how nice this powder is. The warmer weather has brought out my oilies, and I wanted to nip it in the bud. So cheap--so sheer--so absorbant. It may be called matte but I don't end up looking chalky or like I'm made of wood or something. Actually makes me kind of glow--odd for a powder called "matte," but I find that with this powder, my pores aren't on display like with some of the shimmery powders and it just lets my own skin look smooth and shiny--shiny in a good way. Cheap packaging doesn't bother me at all. . .

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2003 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Redhead58

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this powder!! I have it in Translucent, and about twice a month I head to Wal Mart and buy several just to have on hand in my makeup kit. It makes my skin look flawless, goes on smooth, has no odor, and is less than three dollars American. There's no way you can miss with this product. I apply it with a huge powder brush and just fluff it on. This is my absolute favorite pressed powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2003 10:50:00 PM More reviews by whack_chick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent super cheap powder. It covers better than MAC blot and leaves me with a soft matte finish. I still do have to blot throughout the day but I have very oily skin and nothing can control it. The packaging is annoying but if it keeps the price down then its fine by me! EDIT~I still love this powder, however I experienced a server allergic reaction to it after using it for several weeks. My eyes swelled shut and my skin looked as though it had been burned! Girls with sensitive skin watchout! Now, the journey begins for another HG powder:(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2003 2:40:00 PM More reviews by boobrandt

This cannot be beat for a really dirt cheap pressed powder! My skin does not STAY matte (nothing short of accutane will solve that!) but it is a great bargain and looks about as good as any other pressed powder I've used! Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2003 9:45:00 PM More reviews by divagrrl80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Definitely a great buy! For such an inexpensive cosmetic, I was very impressed. It covers very well.....doesn't cake at ALL. No smell,and it didn't get all over my clothes. It's just as good- if not better-than dept. store powders. Do yourself a favor and try it out..but only if you're a fair skinned woman. They are very limited to 3 shades, unfortunately!