October 24, 2014 | 1722 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2004 1:37:00 AM More reviews by jaimmie

It's an okay powder, didn't see anything special. The packaging is awful, the top doesn't stay on, so it's not very portable.. doesn't come w/an applicator anyway. I prefer the NYC translucent pressed powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2004 11:47:00 AM More reviews by loveshack529

I have this in Transparent. I didn't expect to use this for cover up...mainly to control shine and highlight. Very cheap. A lot of product for a small price. Nothing special but still a good buy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2004 10:54:00 AM More reviews by bones_skin_n_harmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The product was way too dry and cakey for me, even though I am combination/oily type. It doesn't have enough coverage, and the packaging still needs working on. Nearly all Rimmel products does! The prices are cheap, but if it doesn't work then to me it's not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by birdmadgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked this up for $4, and I honestly didn't expect much. I've been pleasantly surprised, though. My face is an oil slick, and when I wear this, I can tell a huge difference in the amount of shine I'm sporting. I can go for several hours without having to put more powder on, and that's saying a lot for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2003 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Pixie410

This is truly a wonderful product. My only beef is the packaging. There's no puff or sponge and the top comes right off so it gets a little cumbersome. The powder itself is really nice. It's not chalky at all, instead it's very fine and keeps my face matte for hours on end. If you're looking for a pressed powder to wear in lieu of a powder foundation, this is a great product. Plus it's very cheap!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2003 1:28:00 PM More reviews by skippy_gayle

this made my face itchy too. i didnt break out, it just, well, itched. i dont remember what shade i bought this, but all of them looked the same to me in the package. i saw no pigment, not eve a slight bit. it kept me matte, but thats about all. the package is cheap and the lid doesnt stay on well. no puff or brush. im disappointed in rimmel...this is a product of theirs i found that i actually didnt like. wont repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2003 3:10:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall, I liked this. It gave me a matte finish that lasted pretty well over the course of the day and it's inexpensive. My only gripe is that it comes with no puff so you have to go buy your own, but on the whole I'd buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2003 9:04:00 PM More reviews by WendyW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Like my Neutrogena Healthy Defense pressed powder so much better than this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2003 11:29:00 PM More reviews by melzie_fire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You get a pretty big compact for a small price. I have Transparent & it's pretty good at absorbing oilies. I don't use it that much but I am pretty pleased when I do. You can't beat it for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2003 9:15:00 PM More reviews by terriergrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my Holy Grail powder. I have normal to dry skin and use Transparent. I dust Sonia K loose powder all over, but use this on my nose, chin and forehead when I first do my makeup in the morning and I am good to go for all day without touch ups. It's very sheer but does an excellent job of locking everything in place and staying fresh-looking. It never cakes up so I never look powdery. This is the best loose powder EVER, esp. at $3.97 for a huge compact. Would I repurchase? I already have- 3 times!