April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2005 1:12:00 PM More reviews by banditbabe

I love this stuff! I was interested in this product for a long time but could not bring myself to pay that much for a blush. I finally decided to give it a try and am so glad I did. I love the way it brightens my face and makes me look "glowy."

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2005 12:00:00 PM More reviews by jujeanne

This is one of my favorite makeup products of all time. I have used it on many friends (I'm a pusher with this one!) and have never seen it look bad on any skin tone. It brings an immediate brightness, freshness, and healthy glow to the face, and is perfect for a *no-makeup* day, a *lots-of-makeup* evening, and everything in between. Also, a pot lasts a very long time--a year plus with daily use, for me--which completely justifies the price. And the packaging is adorable. An all around winner that I'd recommend to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2005 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Peacelover17

i love this. it's a beautiful pink color and it looks luminous on my pale skin. the only thing is the smell. it smells like babies.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2005 8:22:00 PM More reviews by CindeeG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my god I am so happy I decided to finally buy this blush after months of contemplating it. I have normal skin-not really dry or oily, but I have thatbroken capillary, large-pored, blotchy, just not so great looking skin, even when it is breakout free (which is rare anyway). I always use some type of blush or bronzer but nothing ever improved the overall look of my skin like this did. First of all, as much as I love those shimmery, peraly, highlight-y type face products, skin with big pores just doesn't look good with that stuff. This blush definitely has the mattifying finish my skin needs. I use it as a blush and over my lids, neck, everywhere. Would never be without it. I even use my bronzer OVER it. LOVE IT. I have to check out the hula and the peach one. I hope thety are the same formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by katycucumber

Having a typical english rose complexion i am pale with natural pink undertones, this sheer delicate powder gives me a healthy glow. It's not specifically a blush but I concentrate it on my cheeks and have received so many compliments about how healthy I look. Other blushers I have tried have either been too heavy or too muddy looking but this is perfect for us pale girls. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2005 3:59:00 PM More reviews by msvanny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i use my sister's all the time, evens out skin and even though we both use it it's still going strong. i dont think anything is wrong with the brush..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2005 7:57:00 AM More reviews by cat9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i use this mainly in the winter to look alive. indispensible. i dust it liberally all over & it gives a glow to skin. "you look so gorgeous, all flushed and pink from the cold!" a friend said to me when i was wearing this. little did she know that, left to its own devices, my skin will just redden blotchily in the cold... with a little concealer & benefit dandelion (and some more blush if i want an extra flush), i can trick nature! AHAHAHAHA!!! what i love most about it is how it diffuses light & adds a soft flush - if i wake up late & have no time for skin prep, i can just quickly dust some of this on and skin actually looks decent (love how blush can sometimes sort of replace concealer, at least when it comes to faint acne scars).

this stuff definitely shows up on me, and i never thought of myself as THAT fair - i'm an NC20 & if i accidentally put too much of this on cheeks, it's *super* pink w/ lots of gold shimmer. i can't use it in the summer, since my body's more yellow-toned than my face, and if i dusted pink shimmer all over my face while wearing a skimpy top, the difference between face & body color would be too odd. in winter, though, this is the perfect powder. sets concealer, brightens, blushes, flushes! love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2005 2:48:00 AM More reviews by warriorofice

I adore Dandelion, I have very pale skin and I use this on my cheeks, forehead and chin to wake my face up on days when my complexion is dull. It's too light to use as a blush, so over it on my cheeks I use Pout rouge, which is very pigmented. I do agree that the brush it comes with is useless and you should use a blush brush instead. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2005 10:08:00 PM More reviews by foundationaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The shade is nice, I often bring it to work to give my face a little pick-me-up in the afternoon. The color is very very subtle I sometimes apply it on top of blush for its sheen effect. I have been using this product for 2 years now, and I can't seem to finish it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 3:45:00 PM More reviews by wawagugugaga

I have many blush from different brands, but BeneFit Dandelion is the one I reach for most often. The color is so flattering and subtle. I can never overdo it. It always give me a very well-rested healthy look. The brush that comes with it is just perfect.