December 20, 2014 | 1515 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2002 7:27:00 PM More reviews by tranquil

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My nails cuticles are were very dry even though I use hand lotion... until I discovered this! A great, non-greasy texture and super moisturizers make this cuticle cream one of the best. The fruity lemon smell is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2002 1:13:00 PM More reviews by shes_a_bombshell

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this stuff!! it's the best cuticle cream i've used; it works, and it smells citrusy in a good way. i really recommend this and i would rebuy it if i ran out!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2002 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Girlie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best cuticle cream I've used. The lemon is so refreshing and it softens my cuticles and moisturizes my dry nails. At the affordable price you should get it and give it a try

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 8:25:00 AM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff! It's got a great lemon smell that is just intoxicating!! And it makes my cuticles feel really soft!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2002 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

I love this stuff. Almost immediately, i noticed my nails were healthier. After a week or two of using it, my nails were completely smooth (no more ridges or bumps!), and stronger. Yummy lemon smell. Absorbs quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2002 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Calamity

My nails love it and my nose loves it even more - damn, this stuff smells good. The tin is an annoyance I'm willing to live with. (If you have the Burt's Bees lip balm in the tin, you know the evilness of that little tin. Well, the cuticle cream tin is easier to open than the lip balm tin.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2002 9:00:00 PM More reviews by hirondelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good cuticle cream with a nice scent and a reasonable price, for once.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2002 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lifeisastory

I really like this cuticle cream. I love the smell and it does wonders for my cuticles and minimizing hangnails. The only drawback is the container. It can be hard to open, especially if your fingers are slippery from the cream. I will definitely buy this again, though. (I just don't ever close it all the way.)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2002 3:14:00 PM More reviews by poorspeech

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This yummy smelling cuticle cream does wonders for my frequently washed hands. The waxy consistency blends into the skin very easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2002 7:41:00 AM More reviews by paprika

I love this product -- I have awful nails that anyone would be self-conscious of...but this stuff is the cure for my dry cuticles and hangnails! Just a dab worked into your fingertips deeply moisturises the dryness, and *oh* the aroma! Deeelicious :) Works great when it's worked in on cracked skin on fingers and hands too (esp. in between fingers during the winter!) Super-highly recommended!