August 21, 2014 | 1607 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2002 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

I love this stuff. Almost immediately, i noticed my nails were healthier. After a week or two of using it, my nails were completely smooth (no more ridges or bumps!), and stronger. Yummy lemon smell. Absorbs quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2002 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Calamity

My nails love it and my nose loves it even more - damn, this stuff smells good. The tin is an annoyance I'm willing to live with. (If you have the Burt's Bees lip balm in the tin, you know the evilness of that little tin. Well, the cuticle cream tin is easier to open than the lip balm tin.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2002 9:00:00 PM More reviews by hirondelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good cuticle cream with a nice scent and a reasonable price, for once.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2002 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lifeisastory

I really like this cuticle cream. I love the smell and it does wonders for my cuticles and minimizing hangnails. The only drawback is the container. It can be hard to open, especially if your fingers are slippery from the cream. I will definitely buy this again, though. (I just don't ever close it all the way.)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2002 3:14:00 PM More reviews by poorspeech

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This yummy smelling cuticle cream does wonders for my frequently washed hands. The waxy consistency blends into the skin very easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2002 7:41:00 AM More reviews by paprika

I love this product -- I have awful nails that anyone would be self-conscious of...but this stuff is the cure for my dry cuticles and hangnails! Just a dab worked into your fingertips deeply moisturises the dryness, and *oh* the aroma! Deeelicious :) Works great when it's worked in on cracked skin on fingers and hands too (esp. in between fingers during the winter!) Super-highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2002 2:38:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this, especially during winter months when both my hands and cuticles suffer. After two minutes of massaging the cream into my cuticles and nails, they look instantly healthy. Great for people who garden constantly and need pronto repair for their nails/cuticles!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2002 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

This works and smells great. I use this in the winter months so much more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2002 11:18:00 PM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent, thick cuticle cream that holds up even through frequent handwashings. Smells divine!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2002 2:21:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a dream on your nails! Apply this to your cuticles and you will find they are instantly in better shape. The smell is awesome. I highly recommend trying/checking this item out.