Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

I was looking for a good lotion and cream and I found it. They both moisturize well, and it doesn't really smell like anything, which is good cuz I also have a lotion by Tutti Dolci which I can put over this to be really moisturized and smell like cake.

on 3/9/2005 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Awesome product if you have dry, sensitive skin! Love this cream. It has no fragrance and doesn't irritate in the least bit, but does provide exquisite moisture to my parched skin. I will warn others that you need to apply it at least 20 mins. before makeup application so that it can be absorbed. Ahhhhhhhh....

on 3/5/2005 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this cream. My husband got a sample from his dermatologist when he was having realyy bad dry patches. I tried some and liked it so much that I bought the big tub. It makes my skin feel so good and I can even use it on our daughter who has eczema that really flares up in the winter since it has no fragrance or dyes in it. I am so glad I found this. I was paying three times as much for a bottle of Clinique and I didn't like it nearly as much as this!

I bought this because of all the great reviews on the board. I have combo/oily skin and when I went to apply it last night, I was very hesitant. The consistency is that of crisco! Its very thick and rich. This made me scared to put it on my face fearing clogged pores and breakouts.

Well, needless to say, I did it, and when I woke this morning with NO breakouts, just silky soft, well moisturized skin, there was a sigh of relief. My skin was so moisturized that I decided to use this moisturizer under my foundation this morning.

So far.... I love it!
Also I tried it as a hand moisturizer last night and its awesome for that. A tub of this cost me $12.99. Definitely worth it if you need a heavy duty moisturizer.

on 2/20/2005 6:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Wanted to love it, but it broke me out. This is not for combo/oily/acne prone skin Stay away!!!

For dry skin i think this will be great!

on 2/14/2005 2:09:00 AM

i got this as a sample. my skin is normal/combination and i find it too greasy for use on my face, i've used it on my body instead but it leaves a greasy feeling so a little goes a long way

on 2/6/2005 10:48:00 AM

I sadly look at all of my expensive facial products and wonder when I will use them again. Now that I have tried Cetaphil cream, they sit unused. Recommended by my dermatologist, along with the Cetaphil facial wash, for dermatitis on my face. This stuff is amazing, very simple and unscented, thick and extremely moisturizing. I have very sensitive skin and this cream is gentle and non-clogging, no problems at all. Cured my skin problems in 3 days. I know I will go back to my other products for spring through fall, but in the winter I only need these two Cetaphil products.

on 2/3/2005 5:22:00 PM

I just bought a tube of this after reading the reviews on MUA. It's exactly what I was looking for: a basic, (sans vitamins, AHAs, BHAs, etc.) scentless cream that's rich enough to moisturize the very dry, skin around my eyes without irritation. Very soothing. The texture is lighter than the Nivea creme I'd used before, so it feels better going on (no vigorous rubbing-in = good for delicate undereye skin) and absorbs much faster. This, in combination with the jojoba oil I use after washing my face, has rescued my eyes from the winter flakies. It was rather pricey for a drug store moisturizer, but the tube will probably last me forever, given the tiny amount I use each day. Thank goodness I didn't buy the enormous tub!

on 1/31/2005 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great night-time cream for face for men and women. It is virtually odorless. I don't like digging for the cream at the bottom of the jar, but I will not buy anything else. I have very dry skin, and this is good for the dryest patches and face.

on 1/26/2005 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

If this cream were packaged in a glass container and said Frederic Fekkai on it, people would pay $65 a jar. This cream is rich, luxurious and sinks in quickly. Unlike TBS Body Butters, which I thought I loved, this cream isn't at all greasy. Even though Kiehls Creme de Corps is my absolute (way too expensive) favorite, I could not love this cream more. continued >>