April 18, 2014 | 908 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2004 1:51:00 PM More reviews by donna0101

This is the only thing that works on my heels because it has humectants and emollients. It does more than just soften (like emollients tend to do). It attracts moisture because of the humectants. I recomend it for dry skin, heels, elbows, etc. It is too heavy for my face, though. If your skin is not really dry, this will probably be too much moisture for you. The price is reasonable for the quality. One small tube is about 6.00 which is average.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2004 11:08:00 AM More reviews by sherryba

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My son has eczema, so he suffers from extremely dry, scaly, sensitive skin from head to toe...We've tried everything and this is the best. He just started using this, and for the FIRST time ever, when I touch his skin it feels moisturized! I have started using it too and love it for my body. I will no longer use the expensive body butters from bath and body works (except on special occasions) because now I have this for everyday use. It is not scented, but that is a plus for those with sensitive skin. I am so thrilled to have finally found a great cream for my son (and for me!)!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 3:43:00 PM More reviews by yeyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this thick cream, I use it on my face almost during the winter ( I live in Canada). This is one of the best when my skin has flakes....or when it 's very sensitive and/or dried out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2004 12:47:00 PM More reviews by jandewng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fragance free as the manufacturer claims, true to its claim. Moisturises the skin without feeling overly greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2004 1:40:00 PM More reviews by reginarn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the cetaphil cream. My skin became so dry while using Bioclear and this stuff was a God send. I haven't had any breakouts with it. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2004 8:56:00 PM More reviews by craff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My search for the perfect night cream has finally ended. This is my holy grail! I've finally found a night cream that not only provides enough moisture for my combo/dry skin, but it also absorbs quickly! I buy the one in the tube, since it's more sanitary and portable than the tub, but the you get more product for the price if you get it in the tub. Thanks, MUAers, for recommending this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2004 4:03:00 PM More reviews by StaYo22

I wish this had worked on my face. Broke my cheeks out with bunch of red dots? Think it will make great body lotion though?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 3:34:00 PM More reviews by jbeans33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this moisture cream for the past year since I started on topical acne meds. My super sensitive/acne prone skin LOVES this stuff. Effectively moisturizes those dry, flakey patches on my face but, has never caused my skin to break out. I only use this at night, before I go to bed. I have repurchased many times already and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2004 9:00:00 PM More reviews by aurora2615

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW. Who knew a simple moisturizer could do so much? I have extremely dry, blotchy skin. Not only did this stuff completely take care of the dryness, but took away the redness too! My skin has never been more even-toned or moisturized in my life. I was not expecting this to be a miracle in a jar, but that's what it turned out to be! LOVE IT. You have to try it to believe it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2004 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is too emollient for the face unless you have dry skin. However, this is a wonderful cream for my hands, legs and feet. It moisturizes very well without leaving my skin greasy at all, and the effect lasts all day long. However, if I am to use a moisturizer, I'd like it to contain antioxidants for added benefits so I won't repurchase this unless necessary.