April 24, 2014 | 1849 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by allychristie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I honestly dont know how anyone could say this product isnt amazing and moisturizing. La Mer? dont need it. This is the most amazing lip balm ever for my SEVERELY chapped lips. great smell, great packaging, really great feel. and really cheap. I got it in a pack of three for ten bucks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by clearady

If it weren't organic, it'd definitely get a three.
I'm going to make this short and sweet,
I like the idea of the ball (although it's kinda bulky in my wee purse),
i don't especially care for the scent, and it doesn't do anything amazing.
there are better lip balms out there.
(la mer, nivea, softlips, fresh and ole henriksen's to name a few).
I will not buy it again. Quality over quantity.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by dreamxsoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews and seeing a youtuber using it, i finally gave in and got this in summer fruit. I'm so glad i did!! I actually spotted this a few months ago and was so intrigued by the adorable packaging but hesitant to get it because i though it might be one of those lip balms that just lay over your lips and do not moisturize. But this is not like that! It moisturized my lips decently and stayed put forever. Plus, it smells like peaches/dried apricots with a hint of pear scent!! Every time I apply this lip balm, i feel like i'm in heaven...if that makes sense :D It's also organic, which is a HUGE plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by anupriya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I saw this at my local drugstore and wanted to buy it but they had only the mint flavor so i had to wait i checked back after my stash of carmex, rose salve ended and luckily found this. I was totally sold on this one due to its cute packaging and i cudnt help feeling happy that they had this one.

its moisturising, smells good and not glossy at all. i always like to wear this while doing my makeup and b4 i wear my lipstick. lasts longer on my lips.

overall i definitely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by maserati

THERE's a sale for this at riteaid! there's a $2 rebate!!! that makes these cute lip balms only $1.49! These are SO cute. Im a sucker for lip stuff and this caught my eye. I have tons and tons of chapsticks/lip balms. I usually get bored or forget to use them. With this product, i find myself constently reaching for it. Another plus is for the ladies that have huge bags, these are so easy to find in your huge bags! I got it in summer fruit but i really wanted to get sweet mint but they didnt have it. The summer fruit is very fruit with lots of hints of melon. The consistency is pretty firm and thick on the lip. Does have lasting power because its thick. The moisturizing power is moderate. Would purchase again but doubtfully cuz it might take a while to finish but i will keep looking for the sweet mint flavor!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I have very sensitive lips and I mean very sensitive. If a chapstick or lip balm doesn't suit me I know right away because the product will cause my lips to get bumpy like a bad reaction. I went everywhere trying to look for this lip sphere and am disappointed I fell for the packaging gimmick. I so badly wanted to like this but I just couldn't. The shape and bright pink color caught my eye but that's where the love for this lip balm ends. The smell was bad. I can't get over the smell because in my opinion, it stinks. It doesn't leave my lips shiny or feeling moisturize. It has a waxy feel to it and I felt I had to keep reapplying. Also, I know this may be weird but I got a bad allergic reaction and it caused some bumps on lips. I stop using it the next day and it completely went away. I guess I'll have to stick to my palmer's cocoa butter stick and kiehl's #1 lip balm, these two are the only ones that doesn't cause a bad reaction on my lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is too hard for me. Its like a raw chunk of cocoa butter!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by mariaozawa

good product, wow very excellent

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 4:03:00 AM More reviews by allisonx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a cute, fun little lip balm. I saw it at Walgreens and I couldn't resist buying it! It has a very natural and light fruit scent, not at all an artificial fake smell. The balm is very light, so it feels natural on the lips; however, this may not work for people with very dry lips because the coverage is on the thin side. My lips are very sensitive and I tend to get a lot of allergic reactions to lip products, yet this product has not caused any problems for me. The only problem was the price. It was around $3-4 which is a little pricey for a lip balm but it is definitely very cute. Everyone in class has commented on it and were interested in what it was and the packaging is very unique and fun!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by halimeade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Not bad! I love the smell, the unique packaging, and the fact that it is an organic product. I have very, very dry lips; this balm is fairly moisturizing, but doesn't give me the deep penetrating moisture that Carmex (which has camphor in it) does.

However, I'm not sad I bought this, will definitely add it to my balm rotation, and would buy again.

Edit: Dropped to 2 lippies and no repurchase. FAR too waxy to moisturize my lips at all. Cute but no effective.