April 17, 2014 | 1694 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by anupriya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I saw this at my local drugstore and wanted to buy it but they had only the mint flavor so i had to wait i checked back after my stash of carmex, rose salve ended and luckily found this. I was totally sold on this one due to its cute packaging and i cudnt help feeling happy that they had this one.

its moisturising, smells good and not glossy at all. i always like to wear this while doing my makeup and b4 i wear my lipstick. lasts longer on my lips.

overall i definitely buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by maserati

THERE's a sale for this at riteaid! there's a $2 rebate!!! that makes these cute lip balms only $1.49! These are SO cute. Im a sucker for lip stuff and this caught my eye. I have tons and tons of chapsticks/lip balms. I usually get bored or forget to use them. With this product, i find myself constently reaching for it. Another plus is for the ladies that have huge bags, these are so easy to find in your huge bags! I got it in summer fruit but i really wanted to get sweet mint but they didnt have it. The summer fruit is very fruit with lots of hints of melon. The consistency is pretty firm and thick on the lip. Does have lasting power because its thick. The moisturizing power is moderate. Would purchase again but doubtfully cuz it might take a while to finish but i will keep looking for the sweet mint flavor!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I have very sensitive lips and I mean very sensitive. If a chapstick or lip balm doesn't suit me I know right away because the product will cause my lips to get bumpy like a bad reaction. I went everywhere trying to look for this lip sphere and am disappointed I fell for the packaging gimmick. I so badly wanted to like this but I just couldn't. The shape and bright pink color caught my eye but that's where the love for this lip balm ends. The smell was bad. I can't get over the smell because in my opinion, it stinks. It doesn't leave my lips shiny or feeling moisturize. It has a waxy feel to it and I felt I had to keep reapplying. Also, I know this may be weird but I got a bad allergic reaction and it caused some bumps on lips. I stop using it the next day and it completely went away. I guess I'll have to stick to my palmer's cocoa butter stick and kiehl's #1 lip balm, these two are the only ones that doesn't cause a bad reaction on my lips.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is too hard for me. Its like a raw chunk of cocoa butter!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by mariaozawa

good product, wow very excellent

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 4:03:00 AM More reviews by allisonx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a cute, fun little lip balm. I saw it at Walgreens and I couldn't resist buying it! It has a very natural and light fruit scent, not at all an artificial fake smell. The balm is very light, so it feels natural on the lips; however, this may not work for people with very dry lips because the coverage is on the thin side. My lips are very sensitive and I tend to get a lot of allergic reactions to lip products, yet this product has not caused any problems for me. The only problem was the price. It was around $3-4 which is a little pricey for a lip balm but it is definitely very cute. Everyone in class has commented on it and were interested in what it was and the packaging is very unique and fun!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by halimeade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Not bad! I love the smell, the unique packaging, and the fact that it is an organic product. I have very, very dry lips; this balm is fairly moisturizing, but doesn't give me the deep penetrating moisture that Carmex (which has camphor in it) does.

However, I'm not sad I bought this, will definitely add it to my balm rotation, and would buy again.

Edit: Dropped to 2 lippies and no repurchase. FAR too waxy to moisturize my lips at all. Cute but no effective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by morganito

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok I just bought this yesterday after seeing some reviews here. It smells so good, like candy, yet it doesn't taste like it. It's moisturizing, and feels really good on my lips, so much that I can't stop putting it on. My lips already look and feel smoother, the dry flakes are gone, I love it. I love the packaging, I wont lose it in my purse or diaper bag, and it's really cute. I got it for about 3 bucks at rite aid, and I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After seeing a certain YT guru claim that this was her favorite lip balm I went in search for it. I had trouble finding it considering that neither Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, or Walgreens carried it. However, the one place that I didn't think to look (which was also the nearest to my home) was Rite Aid and sure enough, they had it in stock when I finally checked. Overall, this is a pretty decent lip balm. Summer Fruit smells wonderful and reminds me a lot of an Asian candy that I used to eat. The consistency of the balm is smooth and keeps my lips moisturized. It doesn't last all day though, but I don't know what lip balm does. This lip balm is all about the packaging though. If it weren't packaged in it's cute sphere, I probably would pass on it. I still prefer my Nivea Kiss of Moisture, but this one isn't bad either.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Pipadee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So i just picked this up are Rite Aid. I was hoping to get Sweet Mint but all they had was Summer Fruit but despite the scent i love this product. The sphere design is so cool and innovative. It glides on smoothly and is moisturizing. I love how this has a wonderful scent but doesnt taste sweet. Because i find when my lip balms have a taste they make me feel queezy. So this one smells like lychee but doesnt have a taste. The reason why i rated this 4 and not 5 is because i'd love if it had a tingly feeling like carmex has. But nevertheless this is a great product.

Also if u wanna go buy this it was a little hard to find...it's not in the cosmetics section it's by the medicine; by the medicated lip balms.