September 1, 2014 | 2006 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!! I brought it to school and the next day everybody had one! The little sphere its ah-dorable! It has a good taste also! I have bough 3 2 in Summer Fruit and 1 in Sweet Mint.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by beclee

I love this stuff! My lips are very dry and most lip balms just sink in and they're gone. The eos balms actually stay on my lips and are very moisturizing. Summer Fruit is my favorite flavor.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in honeysuckle honeydew and summer fruit.
This is my favorite lip balm at the moment, and I've been reaching for it quite a lot lately, so I figured I should review it!

Like everyone else, I was suckered into this for the packaging. It's so cute and fun to use. I like that you don't have to twist anything up, the product is right there for you when you remove the cap.

I love the smell of this one, it's very fruity and summery. The balm itself is very moisturizing and not at all waxy. It lasts a fairly long time, and when it does wear off, my lips still feel soft and moisturized. (unlike my former love, Nivea A kiss of moisture.)

Love this lip balm, I'm currently trying to hunt down the Lemon Drop with spf 15 in it, and my rite aid never seems to have it. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by elove2dance

i have mixed opinions on this, i love it yet i hate it. i love the way it goes on, even though it's really waxy it helps my really chapped lips. i hate the smell it kind of smells like mexican candy to me. not like summer fruit at all. i can kind of smell mango but thats it. i love the packaging the little sphere is cute, overall i kind of like this product worth buying but i will not repurchase the summer fruit cause of smell. i will try the mint or melon flavor.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by xbbylusciousx3

This lip balm caught my attention because of its packaging. I was eager to try this out because of all the hype, but in all honesty, this isn't all that. The consistency is a bit waxier than I expected. It is moisturizing though. I put it on at night and my lips feel soft in the morning. Overall, not a bad product, just not worth the hype.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 5:14:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like the scent of this lip balm, but I find this one to be drying on my lips whereas the Honeysuckle/Honeydew one is not drying at all. It also feels a lot harder (as if there is more beeswax in it). I don't like this one nearly as much as the Honeysuckle one, and I likely will not repurchase. I have let other, close friends try it, and they liked it just fine and had no problems with drying, so it might just be one of the fruit extracts that irritates my lips or something. :o/

it has a peachy smell, though it has blueberry, strawberry, and peach extracts.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Brendonoahsmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this today because it looked Like an easter egg (something different). I was surprised, This stuff works good and is very moisturizing. But then again i keep reapplying cause im one of those people who are addicted to reapplying lip treatments and glosses. This feels kind of different, unlike any other ive used. i think it would be good under lipstick or gloss. and it smells and taste good too :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by xoxotoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really like the container and the sphere shape, and i love the smell. i don't love how waxy it is, however. it's drier than burt's bees, even. (i do not love burt's bees waxy@ss lip balm.) i have to reapply several times just in a couple hours. bleah. maybe it works best under a lipstick, but i don't wear lipstick so i don't know. i like aquafina's lipbalm 1000x better; it seems to sink in better and wear longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by goodbyeoddie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this product because of its shape. I know, bad idea to buy something because of the packaging, but I was pleasantly surprised. It smells (and tastes :D) great, and it does a well enough job of moisturizing. However, it's getting more and more difficult to apply this product, as it is in the shape of a sphere.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Flippinsushi

Cool Idea. I loved the scent options. I had to buy it because it seemed so alluring. I was pretty disappointed. The smell of both the pink and the green wasn't bad, but it was very very light. On top of that, it felt exactly like Chapstick. I didn't believe that it was all natural, it felt pretty waxy and drying to me. I had to reapply quite a few times, and I finally gave up. I'm a huge lip-item addict, and this is one of very few products I gave up on entirely.