November 27, 2014 | 1490 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2004 8:44:00 PM More reviews by CaliAllyCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok: here ye, here ye:
I am a PALE little B***h! And this sucker is part of my everyday makeup items-- I love it to death!! It goes on more naturally than most powdered bronzers and is easy to apply. Plus, like all Benefit blushes (Georgia Peach, Dandilion) it lasts forEVVVVer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2004 7:58:00 PM More reviews by dazee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yet another product I was lemming for a long time, finally broke down and got one... and I'm a little dissapointed in it. Tricky application, you really have to blend and use a light hand with this powder, that does, by the way, tend to crack and break in the cute-but-not-practical box. When applied correctly, it does a good job at matte bronzing or contouring. I much prefer a bronzer with a hint of shimmer to it, however. The brush that comes with it, is highly cute, but again, not very functional. This is one of those love-it or hate-it products, and I'm leaning on the side of hate it, but not quite ready to give up on it yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2004 8:38:00 PM More reviews by baybee

LOVE this bronzer. Looks VERY natural and I feel like I've been at the beach! Most definite a year round HG.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2004 7:30:00 AM More reviews by red_cherry

ick!!! i had an SA put thi one me (against my wishes) and it looked awful, i just looked dirty. it was far too red, also rimmel's bronzer is exactly the same.

i'm an NC40-42 and BB warm natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2004 1:46:00 AM More reviews by rolurgerl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite bronzers since it's one of the few without shimmer. It's great for contouring or just giving an all over bronzed look. It looks fabulous on fair and medium skin and goes with warm or cool skin tones. On darker skin you can even use this product as a powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2004 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Vunser

This is the worst product i've ever bought. I rarely ever throw something out that I spent good money on, but I did with this. First, the container is awful! The powder crumbles and breaks. The brush is too stiff. The powder is too pigmented and left my face streaky, blothcy, orange, and dirty looking. Even with a light hand and an expensive brush I couldn't get this to work. Not worth even swapping. YUCK

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2004 12:48:00 AM More reviews by davy_lane

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product a bit, but i have very fair skin and this makes me look slightly dirty. I defenitly would not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2004 7:27:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this bronzer because it's not orangey and has no shimmer, which is good for oily skins like mine. It looks really natural on me and I'm pretty fair. I love the packaging too, although I suggest applying with a big powder brush rather than the little one it comes with.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2004 10:32:00 PM More reviews by blingbling1218

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this bronzer and i would not hesitate to buy it again. i myself do not use the brush that came with it but i've heard that it works well with the brush too. it goes on a natural even color without sparkles and goes well on all skin tones including really light skin tones. its all about how u layer it and apply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2004 1:34:00 PM More reviews by BabyB

This is my HG bronzer. I've tried others out on the market but keep coming back to this one. It's a "no nonesense" type bronzer in that it doesn't have any shimmer, it's just a straight bronze color. Some people have commented that it makes them look dirty, and I can *somewhat* see how that's possible, I just think they need to experiment with their application methods a little more. I DON'T use the brush it came with. I find it awkward to work with. Instead, I use a regular powder brush (also from BeneFit) which makes the powder go on much smoother and more evenly. The box it comes in is cute but I wish it were more travel frienldy...that I think is my only gripe.
HTH someone. =)