BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 12/16/2004 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have a super pale complexion, so generally I just use this with a nice, big blush brush over the apples of my cheeks, the bridge of my nose, and a tiny bit on my forehead and chin. That way I look pretty much like I do when I have a "tan": still pale, but with a healthy golden glow to my cheeks. The fact that it looks natural distinguishes it from pretty much any other bronzer I've tried.

on 12/11/2004 9:00:00 PM

LOVE this! No shimmer or sparkles in this bronzer...I put it on with a huge blush brush and blend, blend, blend and it looks perfectly natural. I put it on my neck too and whatever else is showing so it looks even more natural too :) Great product! HG!

on 12/3/2004 11:19:00 PM

This is a very nice bronzer. Looks very natural. I'm a little too fair to pull this off totally, but when i wanna look a little sun-kissed i put a tiny amount on and it looks great. I love how it's matte, sometimes too much shimmer all over your face looks kinda blah. Lasts forever too i'v had mine about 2 years now! The cardboard box is a complete mess, only because i used to take this everywhere with me.

on 11/30/2004 10:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this! THe perfect bronzer without any shimmer or sparkles!!! The only thing is the cardboard packaging is a PIT butt... I can't tell y'all how many times I've knocked it over! Love it though!

on 11/29/2004 10:51:00 AM

I love this. it is the only bronzer that i have ever used that actually makes me look like i do when i have a tan. Also it is matt and there is no shimmer so its good for oily skin but it is not drying either. The only problem is the packaging(i wish it were in a compact) but you do get a fair amount for your money

on 11/17/2004 11:29:00 PM

one of the best bronzers i have ever used and will use over and over again! cute packaging but totally impractical

on 11/14/2004 9:47:00 PM

I have very pale/rosy skin. This stuff makes my face look dirty. :-(

on 10/19/2004 10:39:00 AM

This is a pretty nice bronzer--no orange look. I have to try what the reviewer belown suggested about mixing this into your moisturizer and applying like that. DON'T use the brush they give you..it doesn't do this any justice. I used a big fluffy brush. Will try the other way too, once I can figure it out--lol!

on 10/15/2004 5:03:00 PM

Here's what i found out about this. When i use the brush it comes with, it streaks heavily and i can never get an even application. But here's what i do to fix that. I mix some of the powder into my moisturizer and then apply it as if it was a liquid bronzer. this helps even out the application. A lot of the others get even applications with big brushes, but i have still found that it works best when mixed with my moisturizer. The color is wonderful and matte. It's not orangey or shimmery. It gives a wonderful and healthy tan.

on 10/12/2004 1:53:00 AM

I like this bronzer because it isn't shimmery or orange and isn't too dark. It looks great applied with a big, fluffy brush all over the face and neck! Totally natural! Would buy again but it's so big I doubt I'll ever run out :)

Popular Bronzers