BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 1/12/2006 12:03:00 AM

I love this blush. I use it all over my face too. It is such a soft pink flattering color. I love the way it smells too. My face just looks fresh and glowy. I think the box is cute, but its not easy to carry in your purse.Thats the only bad thing. But who care this blush rocks!!

on 1/2/2006 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i like it alot, its sheer and natural.

on 1/2/2006 8:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is one blush that I always come back to. It very subtle but it gives you just the added color u need w/o being overwhelming. I have NARS Deep Throat and yet I still prefer Benefits Dandelion.

on 1/2/2006 1:26:00 AM

I absolutely love Dandelion! It's the prettiest sheer shade of pink and it looks so natural. When I switched to using this as my blush (I sweep a little on the apples of my cheeks, nose, chin, and above my brows), I received several compliments from several co-workers and friends on how fresh and lovely I looked (what did I look like before???). One guy actually stopped me in the office and said "Wow, you look different? You have this radiant glow to you today." I also use it over the Benetint (love it) for a more flushed look. Although Dandelion is a little pricey ($26), it lasts forever (a little goes a long way). I'm still on my 1st purchase and I've had it for a little over a year and a half.

on 12/31/2005 10:01:00 AM

An amazing blush for all skin types. No one can go wrong with this - it is fairly subtle and it would be very hard to apply too much. Generally a fantastic product. Go and buy it today!!

on 12/29/2005 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is one of those indispensable products for me. Even without any other makeup, this powder blush is my foolproof way to get a glow. It seems to even out my skin while giving me a perfect subtle blush. I dust it everywhere, and add a pop of color on my cheeks for more punch.

on 12/29/2005 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have a hard time with blushes and every time I apply it I worry about it looking uneven or placed on the wrong part of my cheeks. But I've never had a problem with this one since the color looks so beautifully natural. It's impossible for me to make any mistakes with this one. I have medium olive skin and this blends into it with the look of a healthy light flush. I feel like I look great when I use this and would highly recommend it. I love the packaging too and haven't had any problems with it as far as traveling goes. My perfect blush!

on 12/28/2005 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I. LOVE. THIS.

I cannot be without my Dandelion! It is my total HG!

Perfect for my skin and the packaging is so cute... only prob is that it is not really travel worthy....

on 12/28/2005 4:10:00 PM

Oh I really love this. I've got red hair, brown eyes, and very pale skin. Most blushes make me look like a clown, but this one is pretty much perfect. It's just the right shade of pink with a tiny tiny bit of shimmer. I use it everyday.

on 12/27/2005 2:18:00 AM

There is a reason this product is always at the top of the beauty lists. It is perfect! Perfect color. Perfect texture. Perfect everything.

Love, love, love it!