November 28, 2014 | 1825 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by SugarSha10

I love this pallet! It has every color you need for those everyday looks to night looks right in one box, so that you're not fumbling around in your makeup bag or drawer looking for that color you need. Everything color you need is all in one box and the colors are so rich and beautiful! It's a little pricey, but worth the splurge!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by vickywang

I am very happy with this purchase. The eyeshadpws are very soft ,pigmented and easy to blend. As I use the eye shadow base, so I have no problem with creasing. It has combination of matt and shimmery colors and they are so easy to wear. They are perfect for every day use which means they are all kind of "boring" colors, so if you expect some fun colors, this is might not for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by librarygirl85

For those who don't find this Palette workable or with to much shimmer, don't know the fine art of creating a look that's all you, incorporating other colors and styles, mixing and matching. This is my go-to Palette and I even use it when I am going to wear blacks and grays because you can do so much with the colors in here, also many of them go with my darker shadows perfectly.

I use Creep and Gunmetal to line my eyes most of the time. Since they are so pigmented, they almost look black to someone not paying attention. I also love mixing Smog and Sin together (actually anything with sin is amazing, you can dress your look up or dress it down). I primarily use Virgin as a highlight, but sometimes will brush or pat it over a darker lid just to lighten it up.

Half Bakes is probably the most shimmery of the group, but I still love the color. For me, it's to vibrant to wear alone, but I do tone it down with Toasted and Darkhorse which I get complimented on.

These shadows are amazing the possibilities are endless. Wear them individually, layer them with others from the Palette or even other favorites in a different Palette.

Price really isn't that bad. I paid 48 dollars (I have the one with the pencil) at Ulta --- they surprisingly had one in stock. Basically you're paying 4 dollars for one color. Which isn't all that bad since it's UD and you pay around the much for a less pigmented version at a drug store. Plus I wear this Palette almost everyday whether to work or a night out on the town --- and I haven't hit the bottom on any color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by poiverz

This is the bomb diggity. I'm around a NC20-25, olive skin tone, brown hair, big-ish eyes that have a lot of "flappy" eyelid space. This palette has several great shades in one package. It's pretty fool proof. I tend not to wear the shades on the right side as much (e.g. Creep) because I usually wear this palette during the day time. My favourite daily look is Naked, then Buck in the crease, with some Sin on the browbone, along with black e/l.

It's been a great purchase that I do NOT regret and would re-buy once I use up the shadows.

BTW Canadian ladies - I snagged one of these at the SDM in Yorkdale Mall in Toronto.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by amandanicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the colors, I like tan colors pigment. I was looking for this palette for awhile with the colors and this is it.
It is expensive for tiny pigments but its worth it and they give you a tiny shimmer to try as well. BONUS!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by tiff829

I really love this palette! I had some trouble with fallout at first, but I think it is the brush that is included that is the problem. I like to use the brush for blending, but I use my fingers or my e.l.f. shader brush to pack on color. This builds up color quicker, and I don't end up with glitter everywhere. The colors in the palette are beautiful and silky and last all day. I'm so glad I was finally able to grab this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by awkwardandawakened

The Urban Decay Naked Palette has 12 shadows, and is priced at $48 in sephora in the US, $4 per shadow. I have a fair complexion, so anything past "naked", I cant use all over the lid. I do appreciate the pigmentation that the colors have, though. I do have to say, the shadows are quite tiny and not all are wearable, such as "creep" and "gunmetal". Beside those two little cons, this palette is 100% amazing. I wouldn't re-purchase the palette again because there's no way I could use all of the eyeshadows in my first one, let alone my second! for my wallet's sake, I would only re-purchase my favorite shades in single form...such as "sin" and "toasted". But if I were to go back in time and have the choice to not purchase my original one, I would still buy it, thats why i chose to say i'd buy it again. LOVE. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by therightamt

This was my first palette from UD and it's the one I always reach for. I really like that I can use this for my day to day work look as well as glam up with it for a night out. The colors are very pigmented and a little bit goes a long way so I think the price is worth it in the long run. The only downfall I had with this was the long wait and back-orders I had to wait through to get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 7:06:00 AM More reviews by JellyBabiee

I LOVE this product.

I was rather late to jump on the band wagon, getting it months and months after it first came out. So then when i cm across it while watching some beauty gurus on youtube I immediatley thought "I HAVE GOT TO TRY THAT". I am sooooo happy that i did! It is a gorgeous palette, well worth the price and i would recommend it to anyone! :D

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I managed to get my hands on this palette when it was sold out everywhere so I am reviewing the original version with double ended 24/7 pensil and mini primer in it. Well, in my opinion it doesn't live up to all hype around it. I only find 2-3 wearable colors in this palette. the others (especially white and darks) I will never use. The shimmer doesn't bother me that much, but I was expecting more wearable browns for everyday "naked" look. The quality is also poor compared to MAC shadows. And because I have lots of MAC neutrals that I adore, I don't find myself reaching for Naked palette very often. What a waster of money!

7 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No