July 30, 2014 | 1171 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by maddi3boo7

ok sooo i heard soo many good thingz about this foundation...my skin is combo to normal im just a little oily in my forehead...i get occasional break outz during dat "time"....this hd mufe has a nice finish but it didnt look natural at all and im a makeup artist so i applied this to my abilities...by the time i did my eyes my forehead was already shiny even after setting it.....im disappointed im not saying its bad becuz i kno ppl who wear this and it works for them but it was deff not for me but remember what works for one person may not work for another so i gave this a 3 because i can see how this may be a good choice for some but it just felt greasy on my skin...i couldnt wait to wash my face...and i cant even imagine the summer time....ladies hope this helped but it still doesnt hurt to sample this...it may work for u.....:-)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by quiet1

Amazingly, they have a color pale enough for me. (Though definitely don't go by Sephora lighting, check it outside.) It also doesn't seem to upset my skin at all, which is impressive since EVERYTHING does. I usually use mineral foundation but switched to this due to an event with photos, and I think I might stick with it because my skin seems happier.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by gracyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

BEST foundation hands down!
it is light and easily absorbed in the skin, buildable color which blends well on the skin, gives a natural satinfinish!
Yes ure supposed to use with the HD powder after, but it looks even more glowy and natural when u follow with MACS mineralizing powder (mine in Dark).

I truly believe a MUST foundation for every chick, especially my fellow black sistas! Make4ever has a great range of shades for women of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by shoppingaffair

I actually got a sample of this in #117 and I think that might be my perfect shade after trying a few times (and checking under different lighting). I'm mac nc 15-20.
I love how flawless and glowy this makes my skin look with light-medium coverage! While it does not feel thick, I avoid looking cakey by spritzing my face damp before i apply this with my mac 187. I use a very tiny bit only- the sample I got has lasted me 5 applications and I think it can stretch another 3 more at least. I set this with pressed powder and also use a primer underneath, and it has lasted me at least 8h.
The only reason I do not purchase is that I don't use it enough to justify the cost. I prefer to use this only for special events when I need to look my best.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by withrosycheeks

LOVE this! I can't feel this on my face, it's the thinnest full coverage foundation ever made and it makes your skin look gorgeous in pictures even w/a crappy iPhone camera! I ordered this online thinking #123 was going to match NC30 it doesn't it a tad bit to dark just a lil but blended out it works perfectly. I'm going to repurchase this in #120 hopefully that's a perfect match<3

I have combo skin under this I use Cliniques D/D Gel & it keeps oil controlled I do have to touch up once a day w/MAC MSFN.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by hellokt1281

I'm using #127 and its the perfect shade for my face. It blends perfectly with a wet beauty blending sponge, not so much with my fingers or stippling brush though. I have combination skin and if I don't blend it with wet sponge I find dry patches on my cheeks. Its very photo friendly, my face appeared glowy and smooth in pictures, not shiny. It stays on for more than 10hours, doesnt fade or anything. I think I have slept with it couple of times but didnt give me any breakouts the next day. One bottle lasts more than 6months for me, i still have more than half a bottle coz im not using it everyday. I would definitely recommend trying and using this foundation to everybody.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by vxq5000

I have been wearing this foundation for the longest time now, i love it! I barely remember what i used before finding this foundation. It's goes on very easily, you can ever put it on with your fingers. I only use about half a pump for my entire face and instantly my face looks flawless and it even gives u a natural glow. I have slept with this foundation on a countless number of times and it didnt make me break out at all.

You shouldn't use this if you have alot to cover, it gives u a light to medium coverage. I Rated this a 4 because it fades a little bit, but I will definitely buy this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by BDGURL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first real foundation and I absolutely love it. I had pimples all over my face and when I put it on, it made my skin look smooth and dewy. Which is absolutely amazing. Also, it is really hard to find the right color for me, either darker or lighter. However, this one was just perfect. It matched my skin tone without a problem.
Also, I took pictures after and it looked like I have almost perfect skin. Just don't put sunscreen under, if you dont want your picture to come out white.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 5:42:00 AM More reviews by obebeo

the foundation is okay but not great in my opinion. it made me break out in my t-zone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by dandggirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most fantastic foundation I have ever used! My skin looks photshop flawless in pictures and in person. I do not recommend using this product if you have dry skin. It is best for a normal to oily skin type. I like a bit of coverage so this foundation does a good job of evening out the skin tone without looking cakey. If you like a more natural look, you may want to add moisturizer to the foundation or try their Face and Body foundation. I use this foundation (#153) on clients as well and I find the best method of application is with a sponge (try one of the thicker more durable ones from Makeup Forever). Amazing!!