September 23, 2014 | 1986 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by LianneN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this foundationas it does look like my skin. I can't wear it however if my skin is flaky as it does highlight flaky skin. It's staying power is okay, pretty much the same as all my other high end foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 6:09:00 AM More reviews by counterlydefined

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

i've very dry skin but this foundation does not dry me out at all. it stays the entire day and provides full coverage. i love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by MNohreally

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It gives decent covarage while looking natural.
Wide range of colors are available to choose from but I just haven't found the right one for me.
Also, it's a bit overpriced for what it's worth.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2011 6:07:00 AM More reviews by missashleexoxo

meh... thats my best description. Yes its satin finish, yes it give a natural look, yes it lasts well and has a good colour range.. but it doesnt make my skin look great, especially for the price. Its definitely a good quality product, just not amazing as i was hoping.
I much prefer my MAC Pro Longwear Foundation, does the same thing but better. except that it can be drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by juma2011

This product didn't work for me. It was really sticky going on, and all day my skin looked really tired and greasy...I just couldn't wait to go home and wash it off. It felt gross and looked gross.

I had better luck with Bobbi Brown skin liquid foundation and Smashbox HD (fantastic)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. Amazing coverage w/o looking and feeling like heavy foundation. I'm NW15 and wear 115 (#2 in MUFE F&B) and it's a perfect match. Long-lasting with a satin finish, I find that my makeup holds up by the end of the day with this. I will add this can be quite drying, even on me and I have combo-oily skin, so I switch off between this and the F&B. But when I want my skin to look perfect in pictures, this is the one I go for. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by kpborra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this because it's Kim K's foundation. I've been holding off buying it because I was finishing up my LM Silk Creme, but when I had to travel to Taiwan with my husband and I knew I was going to take a lot of pictures, I finally gave in and bought it. Huge mistake. My skin is not sensitive, but when I started using it, I developed acne. I'm pretty sure it's the foundation because I usually only get zits on my forehead when it's the time of the month, but when I started using this, I started getting zits on my cheeks. Granted, my skin still looked flawless in the pictures, but I could see zits cropping up. Immediately when I got back from my vacation, I stopped using MUFE HD, and started using LM Silk Creme, and all my zits went away one by one. I feel so sad because I don't know what to do with it, it's not cheap, and we have a no return policy here in the Philippines, but for sure, I won't let that foundation touch my face again. Loved the packaging though. If only it did not break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by kahillrn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Received a deluxe sample of this one day when shopping at Sephora. SA applied it with a flat top brush, stippling it into my skin, I went home without thinking much about it. Left it on my end table for a couple days, forgetting to take it to my makeup "station". One day I finally remembered to take it and actually apply it, UNBELIEVABLE !! No other way to describe it! Literally looks like my face has been airbrushed. I'm a 115 and actually purchased some today from Sephora.com. I can't get over how beautiful my skin looked, it not only hid all my imperfections, but allowed my skin to show through, with a glow. I don't normally purchase foundation over and over again, but this is truly my HG high-end foundation. Packaging quality is good due to being in a pump, took one lippie off for price, $40 is a little steep. It takes only a small amount when you stipple it on with a brush so it should last a very long time. Can't wait for it to come, my sample is almost gone! I put the lippie back on, it came in the mail and seems huge, it will last forever!!!! 5 lippies it is!!!! :)
June 19, 2011 : I just realized that I don't have to use concealer when I use this foundation. That's how awesome it is!!!!!!! I put on MAC studio sculpt and had to wipe it off and re-apply HD foudation, I skipped the concealer all together. Un-believable!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by divathing

Its the best makeup out there as far as i'm concerned. I am very dark skinned and MAC doesn't even make a color for me that doesn't make me look like a red clown. Be sure to use a good primer with it (i use Monistat chafing gel cuz it works for me). It the best makeup i've ever had. It makes my skin look flawless. I hope they don't change the formula because there's no other brand out there (i've tried them ALL) that fits my color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by rosietse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not one of my favourites. This made my skin sooo dry!! I liked that it has a pump, but it does not stay clean. The colour range is pretty good and it covers well, but the texture on the skin is gross; therefore it was not worth the price for me.

**Update: Ok, so now I feel as if I should change my review because after some changes to my skin, I feel as if this foundation redeemed itself. It goes on quite well and looks like skin when applied; which is a huge plus. I will repurchase because it does not break me out but I'm still on the lookout for a foundation that makes me feel as if I'm getting my full money's worth.