September 30, 2014 | 1703 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2004 8:14:00 AM More reviews by jokasta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The black is not really black and while it seems to add some length it doesn't really add any volume. The texture is also kind of dry. I'm not very impressed with this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2004 4:59:00 PM More reviews by ChristyleighAnkrom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I buy this again and again. I love it ! I only use the samples sizes though. For some strange reason the larger size goes on differently then the sample.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2004 2:44:00 PM More reviews by charmie2000

Love this mascara as it lengthens AND holds a curl. It goes on without clumping too. What more could you ask for?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2004 8:08:00 AM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I heard great things about this, but I was disappointed. It seemed to take forever to dry and smudged like crazy because of that. It didn't do much to improve the length or volume of my lashes either.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2004 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ykwok26905

This is a nice everyday mascara. It gives u very nice separation, subtle definition, and no clumps. Great staying power. But the Black is not black enough...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2004 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Princesska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this mascara for 6 years.This is the only mascara that makes my short , straight lashes long and curly. I also tried Cristion Dior, Channel, Guerlain , MAC and many others, but this one as well as Estee Lauder maximum volume mascara are the two best !

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2004 7:39:00 PM More reviews by shezadee80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I get this as a sample and I love having the small tube to carry around in my purse and having a nice easy basic mascara to swipe on, but as a true mascara for everyday wear, I wouldn't buy this. Maybelline and L'Oreal always work best.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2004 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Isolar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A recent issue of In Style magazine listed Definicils as their favorite mascara. What they didn't mention is that it really is a daytime mascara.

The consistency is nice - pretty thin, and easy to apply evenly over the lashes without sticking or clumping. And although it did make my lashes quite long, there wasn't enough thickness added to them. I saw the term 'spider legs' applied to this mascara and I would have to agree with that statement...

Great daytime mascara, but you'll need something more dramatic for the evening. And considering the price on this one, I don't think I'll be buying it again. Clinique's Naturally Glossy is another great daytime mascara for half the cost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2004 5:30:00 PM More reviews by SaucyMinx

Definicils is the perfect mascara for a natural look with defined lashes. Not for thickening at all, but just a great basic mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2004 10:52:00 AM More reviews by rosenfc

This product made my lashes instantly looked longer!! I will definitely buy this product again.