November 26, 2014 | 1954 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2004 5:45:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recieved this mascara as a GWP and I like this mascara. I would repurchase this if my old stand by ever gets discontinued (the W'n'W in a gaudy pink & white tube), I am still searching for my HG mascara. So many formulas so little time I guess. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2004 2:31:00 PM More reviews by tamar212

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the WORST mascara i have ever used - i am actually contemplating returning it to Bloomingdales because it is that bad. i clumps my lashes together and makes it look like i have 5 thin eyelashes....it doesn't even thicken them. it just is really bad, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2004 12:18:00 PM More reviews by HvnFunWthMU

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This product has come the closest to being HG material for a mascara for me. I, too, prefer the sample size, but I think that has to do with the wand size and not the actual product. I already have long eyelashes so I basically need a mascara that defines them, holds my curl, and does NOT clump...or if it goes on gloppy (user error), it can be easily combed out. I receive more compliments when I use this mascara than any other brand. A definite repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2004 8:14:00 AM More reviews by jokasta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The black is not really black and while it seems to add some length it doesn't really add any volume. The texture is also kind of dry. I'm not very impressed with this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2004 4:59:00 PM More reviews by ChristyleighAnkrom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I buy this again and again. I love it ! I only use the samples sizes though. For some strange reason the larger size goes on differently then the sample.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2004 2:44:00 PM More reviews by charmie2000

Love this mascara as it lengthens AND holds a curl. It goes on without clumping too. What more could you ask for?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2004 8:08:00 AM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I heard great things about this, but I was disappointed. It seemed to take forever to dry and smudged like crazy because of that. It didn't do much to improve the length or volume of my lashes either.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2004 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ykwok26905

This is a nice everyday mascara. It gives u very nice separation, subtle definition, and no clumps. Great staying power. But the Black is not black enough...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2004 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Princesska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this mascara for 6 years.This is the only mascara that makes my short , straight lashes long and curly. I also tried Cristion Dior, Channel, Guerlain , MAC and many others, but this one as well as Estee Lauder maximum volume mascara are the two best !

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2004 7:39:00 PM More reviews by shezadee80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I get this as a sample and I love having the small tube to carry around in my purse and having a nice easy basic mascara to swipe on, but as a true mascara for everyday wear, I wouldn't buy this. Maybelline and L'Oreal always work best.