August 21, 2014 | 1659 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2004 2:44:00 PM More reviews by charmie2000

Love this mascara as it lengthens AND holds a curl. It goes on without clumping too. What more could you ask for?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2004 8:08:00 AM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I heard great things about this, but I was disappointed. It seemed to take forever to dry and smudged like crazy because of that. It didn't do much to improve the length or volume of my lashes either.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2004 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ykwok26905

This is a nice everyday mascara. It gives u very nice separation, subtle definition, and no clumps. Great staying power. But the Black is not black enough...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2004 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Princesska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this mascara for 6 years.This is the only mascara that makes my short , straight lashes long and curly. I also tried Cristion Dior, Channel, Guerlain , MAC and many others, but this one as well as Estee Lauder maximum volume mascara are the two best !

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2004 7:39:00 PM More reviews by shezadee80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I get this as a sample and I love having the small tube to carry around in my purse and having a nice easy basic mascara to swipe on, but as a true mascara for everyday wear, I wouldn't buy this. Maybelline and L'Oreal always work best.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2004 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Isolar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A recent issue of In Style magazine listed Definicils as their favorite mascara. What they didn't mention is that it really is a daytime mascara.

The consistency is nice - pretty thin, and easy to apply evenly over the lashes without sticking or clumping. And although it did make my lashes quite long, there wasn't enough thickness added to them. I saw the term 'spider legs' applied to this mascara and I would have to agree with that statement...

Great daytime mascara, but you'll need something more dramatic for the evening. And considering the price on this one, I don't think I'll be buying it again. Clinique's Naturally Glossy is another great daytime mascara for half the cost.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2004 5:30:00 PM More reviews by SaucyMinx

Definicils is the perfect mascara for a natural look with defined lashes. Not for thickening at all, but just a great basic mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2004 10:52:00 AM More reviews by rosenfc

This product made my lashes instantly looked longer!! I will definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2004 6:38:00 AM More reviews by LipstickLil

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall, this is the best mascara I have tried. I have fair, fine eyelashes, medium length and curve, and this mascara gives me great length as well as curl and some volume. It is a rich black and does not flake or give me panda eyes AND it's very easy to remove. You do need to take care with getting the application right but apart from that I can't fault it. Oh and I haven't had any problems with it drying out - still going strong after 4 months!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2004 5:16:00 PM More reviews by milkbubble

my mom always has stashes of these from the freebie bags and i love them! they go on well, stay put, and look great! to those who have problem with clumping, what you do is moisten your eyelashes with water first, not drippy wet, but wet. then apply the mascara by carefully "combing" through them. this helps reduce clumps for me a lot. it goes on thin at first, but do the same method of combing over them repeatedly to desired thickness.