July 25, 2014 | 1778 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2002 6:13:00 AM More reviews by juliazulia

This is a lovely moisturizer, with kind of a gel like consistency. It gives my skin moisture, but doesn't make my face oily or greasy. Perfect! When I use it, my face feels very soft and smooth. I have acne prone skin but I absolutely don't break out from this product. It is very pricey, but I don't mind the price for such an amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2002 1:28:00 PM More reviews by GymGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my Holy Grail Moisturizer! It makes my skin velvety soft and it has no fragrance and doesn't break me out. It's perfect under makeup. The only drawback is the jar, I'd rather have a pump, but since this is the only moisturizer my skin likes...I don't care what kind of container it comes in. As long as it keeps working this well.
I have combination/sensitive/VERY acne prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2002 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Pam1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a wonderfully light gel moisturizer. It feels like "nothing" going on your skin, yet it lightly moisturizes. It sinks in right away and really feels "soothing" to my skin, which is dry and flaky from Retin-a, but normally oily-combo. Also, no breakouts at all from this stuff. It is a bit pricey, but it really does work well. I, too, whish it came in a tube instead of a jar, but oh well!
Edited: As I continued retin-a use...and with the dry winter weather...I just did not find this moisturizing enough for my skin (which was very dry and irritated). This moisturizer would work best in the warmer months...or for people with combo-normal skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2002 2:08:00 PM More reviews by noelle2328

This is an absolute dream of a moisturizer for combo/oily/acne-prone skinned gals! It's a cool, pinkish-colored gel that sinks into the skin real fast, feels light and fresh, and makes you feel baby soft! It will not cause breakouts whatsoever! Personally I love moisturizers that feel like they become a part of your skin when you put them on, that they're not an obvious extra layer! That is what this feels like! If I had known I could have gotten this cheap on ebay, I would have purchased it a long time ago as it is $31 at the Clinique counter which is out of my budget right now. I just picked up two tubes of this and couldn't be happier...my skin couldn't be happier!! **UPDATE** For some reason, after several weeks of use, it can turn my skin red once in a while, I think it could slightly be irritating my skin. I think it might be the aloe in it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2002 8:31:00 PM More reviews by visee

Great product! I have combi skin that normal moisturiser takes care of. But I was on a short course of minocyline and my skin became really dry with flaky patches. This is great for those with drier skins or undergoing acne treatment. It's oil free, non greasy and doesn't cause breakouts. Thumbs up!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2002 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I should have known better than to buy this...but after hearing so many good things about it, I thought it would be just right - I have normal/combo skin that needs extra moisture in the Fall/Winter...
but this stuff did nothing for my skin. It felt great going on....but 10 minutes later I noticed dry flakes on my cheeks and chin that weren't there prior to using this! Seems weird to me...since every other reviewer raves about it, but I think it's the aloe...I find it drying to my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2002 7:30:00 PM More reviews by girl_at_play

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this moisturizer works very well on people that have oily skin because it sinks right into your skin.It's a pefect cream turning the day.But if you have dry skin you'll probably need something heavier to relieve the dryness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2002 4:57:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This is absolutely incredible for combo skin. The gel is moisturizing, yet dries and leaves your skin soft and matte. It feels fab and is perfect for the warmer summer months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2002 1:18:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I found this to be a pretty decent regular moisturizer, but not super-moisturizing as the name implies. The gel-like consistency is nice, so it doesn't go on greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2002 5:05:00 PM More reviews by clackrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only Clinique product that I absolutely love. Even with my acne-prone oily skin, I need moisture (tend to dry it out a bit when treating it!). This does the job with no greasy feeling, in fact even when I am broken out this leaves my skin smoother and helps foundation to go on better (which I need because I have to cover breakouts!). This is a must-have. Only problem is that I'd rather have it in a pump because I'm a neat freak and hate jars.