September 19, 2014 | 1815 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2005 6:37:00 PM More reviews by andriahoyle

I love Benefit's Dandelion. Perfect for my blonde blue eyed self. It's natural, cuz I'm not really a blush gal. LOOOOOVE it. BEAUTIFUL! And I love the brush. (Sweep some on your nose "accidentally" while sweeping your cheeks... GORGEOUS!)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2005 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Jany

I have tried lots of blushes but keep coming back to this. I have fair skin and this is perfect. gives you the right amount of colour and just makes you glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2005 9:03:00 PM More reviews by inthiscity

I love this powder! I'm pale enough that I wear it as a blush. It's perfect, glowy and natural. It gives me a cute flush like I've been out in the snow! Will repurchase. I've always been a big fan of Benefit products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2005 2:09:00 PM More reviews by ND_1419

I love this! I have a fair complexion and I was looking for a blush that didn't wash me out or make me look like a clown :) It has just the right amount of color and it kind of gives your face a little "glow" to it. Plus the box is absolutly adorable! I definatly reccomend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2005 1:43:00 AM More reviews by kjetil_frost

Look, finally someone is looking out for the fatally pale girls because this product is so light it would really only show up on them. BUT, if you happen to be one of those girls Dandelion creates the most feminine flush of color that can be played up or down for any occasion. Ever see those girls whose blush is so dark it looks like dirt on their faces? None of that with Dandelion, no siree...That being said, and while as it stands it is unproven, I think either the product or the brush is breaking me out...It seems that most people don't have this problem with blush but many of them break me out. I really hope that its just my imagination with this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2005 6:42:00 PM More reviews by redzerocn

the very popular blush seems not quite suitable to me,i mean the color, seems much more better using on fair skin.seems more healthy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2005 11:40:00 PM More reviews by portman57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love dandelion and can't believe that a blush could be exciting, but this one is. It's the box, the brush, the scent and most of all the COLOR! Love, love, love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2005 10:39:00 PM More reviews by aryana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is wonderful. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't love it! If I could have only one makeup product in my purse, this would be it. It gives you a beautiful "petal-like" glow that brightens your whole face. I see a lot of girls who wear way to much blush, and it's really hard to put on too much of Dandelion because it's so sheer and just the right color.

I've heard some people say it doesn't work with their skin tone. If you want a powder that will give you more of a warm/tan/brown look, you should try Georgia - basically Dandelion's tropical sister. I think Dandelion is great for most skin tones though. Personally I have a lot of yellow in my complexion and I find that Dandelion really helps liven up my skin.

I'm also a graphic designer so of course I adore the lovely packaging. $26 may seem like a lot to spend on blush, but this is pressed powder that will last you a loong time. I'm still using my very first box of Dandelion, and I can't even remember when I bought it, it's been so long! Not that I wouldn't buy it again if I ran out, I definitely would!

If you like this you should also try Benefit's Moon Beam or High Beam liquid highlighters. Just dot and blend some on your cheek and brown bones, and draw & blend a line down your nose (this makes the nose slimmer). Combined with Dandelion, you'll achieve the perfect sought-after "glow".

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2005 4:39:00 AM More reviews by pinkdolphi1

The colour is very light, didn't show much on my LLL, NC20 skintone much. I had to put on alot & still can't see much. It didn't brighten up my face as raved. So I always end up putting on another blush colour even after using this. I just can't go out with this on my face, I look so pale :( Kind of disappointed with it for its high price!

Edit: I'm reviewing this again for such a long time cos I've re-discover how to use this blusher! The secret actually lies on the brush! Many yrs back, I was using a very soft shu uemura blusher wool brush 20 or 17 & no colour show up when I applied. I've also tried using the brush that came with it in the box but also no colour show up.
The only brush that make this show on my face is MAC 129se. I've realised that if the brush is too soft, it cannot pick up enough of the powder & the powder does it press onto yr face, hence most of it will just be flying into the air, hence no colour show on my face. With MAC129se, although its much rougher in terms of texture, it can make those wonderful blusher appear very natural on my NC20 skintone. I hope this can help some others to re-discover this lovely blusher!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2005 6:06:00 PM More reviews by LazyDaisyDaze

This "face brightener" does exactly that...it BRIGHTENS the face...and in such a pretty way. I love this product. It has a lovely, delicate scent, and while it is pricey, it lasts a LONG time...there is a ton of product in that adorable little square box. I would definately buy this again...it gives that innocent pink glow of youth.