October 24, 2014 | 902 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by LadyD40

The bad: only for pale type of skin; won't stay long; can't be applied more then twice because it's too thick; the brush is shedding. The good: cute packaging but oversized for a small purse. That's my two cents.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2005 1:18:00 AM More reviews by ViViChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I use it whenever I don't feel like putting on my full makeup and still want to look pretty and healthy in a flash. After my usual facial regimen, I use some concealer, curl my eyelashes, and brush this on my cheeks and eyelids, then I'm good to go. Whenever I do this, I get so many compliments about how nice and beautiful my skin looks, even more so than when I have all my makeup on. I have fairly light Asian skin, and this shows just enough pink to make me look glowing and not pale. However, I don't use this when I have all my makeup on because it's not showy or bright enough. Probably not suitable for a night out either. But for an innocent and natural look, this is it! I've had this same box for 3 years now and I still have a lot left, so it's economical too. Wish it was in a container that snaps close so I can bring it in my purse.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2005 6:52:00 PM More reviews by knharde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this, but its just too light for my dark complexion: it hardly showed up on my cheeks and it didnt work well as an overall brightener. I took off two lippies cause it didnt work, and it was very expensive. The packaging is lovely though, and I wound up giving it to one of my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 12:31:00 AM More reviews by review

Love this blush! I stopped using this since I had gotten NARS Outlaw but now that I'm not as tan anymore, this comes up beautifully on my face. It gives me such a natural glow! The only thing I don't like is the packaging but besides that, it's wonderful. Sadly, this blush probably won't appear on you unless you are on the lighter side though. I couldn't wear it during the summer when I was tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2005 10:16:00 PM More reviews by erinshanks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My best friend who raved about this product recommended it to me. I bought the blush without ever testing it on myself. I was expecting something magical to happen to my face. When I first applied it, it was very subtle. All my expectations went down the drain. But over time, I fell in love with it. I can not imagine my life without it. It is an everyday necessity; a staple for every women’s application. In conclusion, do not expect dramatic results, but it does give you a glow that is too wonderful for words.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2005 3:37:00 PM More reviews by pikescat

I love, love, love this face powder/blush. I was afraid to buy it at first due to all the comments that it didn't actually show up at all. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! I do have pretty pale skin and this goes on my cheeks as the perfect babydoll pink--it really is foolproof. Makes me look wide awake when I pair it with groomed brows and a little clear lipgloss.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 4:47:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this hoping to get with the great results that everyone is raving about... unfortunately i don't see any results. it doesn't show up on me and doesn't brighten my face up either. its a disappointment. and it wasn't cheap either, i think i paid $28. i still use it everyday because i paid $28 for it! but i would not repurchase. but it does have a nice smell to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2005 3:05:00 PM More reviews by luckybamboozled

I'm not sure about this yet...I'm not very pale, but this does show up on me unlike others. The only problem is when I apply this I find myself reaching for some bronzing powder right after I apply. Maybe it's too pink or maybe it just washes me out a little too much...can't figure it out. Pretty color and I like the product...just not completely sure how I like it on me yet...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2005 6:37:00 PM More reviews by andriahoyle

I love Benefit's Dandelion. Perfect for my blonde blue eyed self. It's natural, cuz I'm not really a blush gal. LOOOOOVE it. BEAUTIFUL! And I love the brush. (Sweep some on your nose "accidentally" while sweeping your cheeks... GORGEOUS!)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2005 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Jany

I have tried lots of blushes but keep coming back to this. I have fair skin and this is perfect. gives you the right amount of colour and just makes you glow.