BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 1/21/2006 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have medium NW35 skin with pinkish undertones...and this hardly shows up on my skin! Its a shame because I love pink blushes..I guess I'll stick to my MAC Sheertone Blush in pink swoon..it's a brighter pink that shows up on asian skin much better. I decided to try Hoola instead, and I love it. I would try this again when my skin looks lighter in the beginning of Fall. I just feel like im missin out! =)

on 1/20/2006 8:42:00 AM

This is the perfect blush colour for every day use. Natural finish, just a sheer of light pink to give your complexion that little extra. Works best on lighter skin tones. Easy to apply, won't need a real technique to get the great effect. Also another great point, it lasts forever. I've started using my box 6 months ago, on a daily basis, not even used up 1 mm of product yet! I don't think I'll switch to another blush soon. Definitely a classic in their assortment.

on 1/19/2006 5:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is one of my absolute favorite blush/powder type products. I have the Decked Out Dandelion pallet and it is a much more portable packae than the regular dandelion packaging and includes two wonderful eyeshadows (the darker one works great as liner too) and a lipcolor. I have this in my purse and get quite a bit of use from it and love being able to take my dandelion w/ me!

on 1/15/2006 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Dandelion is a great blush for a natural looking pink for fair skin. It looks like the color my skin would look in the summer time if I were exercising in the morning. I could live without the cutesy brush and cutsey packaging. What is up with that little box? It is like opening up a little gift box, but for actually using it on a regular basis and wanting to use a regular size brush, that box is a pain in the butt. Loved the color, though!

on 1/12/2006 4:11:00 AM

Along with the others before me i agree that this product is wonderful. But for those of you who don't like a hint of pink steer clear. The effect is a pinky shimmery tone which I have found looks best on those with fair skin. It may seem pricey but the amount you buy will last forever. The one con is that I hate the brush it comes with but who cares most blushes don't come with a decent brush or one at all.

on 1/12/2006 12:03:00 AM

I love this blush. I use it all over my face too. It is such a soft pink flattering color. I love the way it smells too. My face just looks fresh and glowy. I think the box is cute, but its not easy to carry in your purse.Thats the only bad thing. But who care this blush rocks!!

on 1/2/2006 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i like it alot, its sheer and natural.

on 1/2/2006 8:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is one blush that I always come back to. It very subtle but it gives you just the added color u need w/o being overwhelming. I have NARS Deep Throat and yet I still prefer Benefits Dandelion.

on 1/2/2006 1:26:00 AM

I absolutely love Dandelion! It's the prettiest sheer shade of pink and it looks so natural. When I switched to using this as my blush (I sweep a little on the apples of my cheeks, nose, chin, and above my brows), I received several compliments from several co-workers and friends on how fresh and lovely I looked (what did I look like before???). One guy actually stopped me in the office and said "Wow, you look different? You have this radiant glow to you today." I also use it over the Benetint (love it) for a more flushed look. Although Dandelion is a little pricey ($26), it lasts forever (a little goes a long way). I'm still on my 1st purchase and I've had it for a little over a year and a half.

on 12/31/2005 10:01:00 AM

An amazing blush for all skin types. No one can go wrong with this - it is fairly subtle and it would be very hard to apply too much. Generally a fantastic product. Go and buy it today!!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products