October 31, 2014 | 1218 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2005 5:47:00 PM More reviews by frisk0babe

This blush is amazing!! It smells like fresh roses and gives your face a natural rosy glow. When I wear this blush, I look like my face is flushed from a relaxing jog. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2005 12:05:00 AM More reviews by daisybuchanan

I have asian skin, and some pink blushes can look overwhelming on me. But, I love this stuff! Makes me look awake when I'm half-dead. You can build it up and leaves a great shimmer. Although it is fragranced, it does not irritate my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2005 4:12:00 PM More reviews by green72

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Coverage is buildable to use as a sheer all over brightener or a blush. If your skin color is flat looking from a uniform application of foundation - this will help you brighten up and highlight areas where you would normally flush or where the sun would shine. I don't notice any distracting shimmer after application. It gives my very pale skin a healthy sheer glow. Do use a real makeup brush for overall application - not the one provided except for blush application. Cardboard container is cute but easier to use at home than on the go.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2005 3:36:00 PM More reviews by xena2309

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bought this a few days ago as the SA told me it would look good and freshen my face......got home, tried it and couldnt see any colour only shimmer.....i hate shimmer makes me look like i have been to tinsel town...so i took this back and bought my second tub of bluff dust...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by LadyD40

The bad: only for pale type of skin; won't stay long; can't be applied more then twice because it's too thick; the brush is shedding. The good: cute packaging but oversized for a small purse. That's my two cents.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2005 1:18:00 AM More reviews by ViViChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I use it whenever I don't feel like putting on my full makeup and still want to look pretty and healthy in a flash. After my usual facial regimen, I use some concealer, curl my eyelashes, and brush this on my cheeks and eyelids, then I'm good to go. Whenever I do this, I get so many compliments about how nice and beautiful my skin looks, even more so than when I have all my makeup on. I have fairly light Asian skin, and this shows just enough pink to make me look glowing and not pale. However, I don't use this when I have all my makeup on because it's not showy or bright enough. Probably not suitable for a night out either. But for an innocent and natural look, this is it! I've had this same box for 3 years now and I still have a lot left, so it's economical too. Wish it was in a container that snaps close so I can bring it in my purse.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2005 6:52:00 PM More reviews by knharde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this, but its just too light for my dark complexion: it hardly showed up on my cheeks and it didnt work well as an overall brightener. I took off two lippies cause it didnt work, and it was very expensive. The packaging is lovely though, and I wound up giving it to one of my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 12:31:00 AM More reviews by review

Love this blush! I stopped using this since I had gotten NARS Outlaw but now that I'm not as tan anymore, this comes up beautifully on my face. It gives me such a natural glow! The only thing I don't like is the packaging but besides that, it's wonderful. Sadly, this blush probably won't appear on you unless you are on the lighter side though. I couldn't wear it during the summer when I was tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2005 10:16:00 PM More reviews by erinshanks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My best friend who raved about this product recommended it to me. I bought the blush without ever testing it on myself. I was expecting something magical to happen to my face. When I first applied it, it was very subtle. All my expectations went down the drain. But over time, I fell in love with it. I can not imagine my life without it. It is an everyday necessity; a staple for every women’s application. In conclusion, do not expect dramatic results, but it does give you a glow that is too wonderful for words.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2005 3:37:00 PM More reviews by pikescat

I love, love, love this face powder/blush. I was afraid to buy it at first due to all the comments that it didn't actually show up at all. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! I do have pretty pale skin and this goes on my cheeks as the perfect babydoll pink--it really is foolproof. Makes me look wide awake when I pair it with groomed brows and a little clear lipgloss.