October 2, 2014 | 1086 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2005 3:37:00 PM More reviews by pikescat

I love, love, love this face powder/blush. I was afraid to buy it at first due to all the comments that it didn't actually show up at all. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! I do have pretty pale skin and this goes on my cheeks as the perfect babydoll pink--it really is foolproof. Makes me look wide awake when I pair it with groomed brows and a little clear lipgloss.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 4:47:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this hoping to get with the great results that everyone is raving about... unfortunately i don't see any results. it doesn't show up on me and doesn't brighten my face up either. its a disappointment. and it wasn't cheap either, i think i paid $28. i still use it everyday because i paid $28 for it! but i would not repurchase. but it does have a nice smell to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2005 3:05:00 PM More reviews by luckybamboozled

I'm not sure about this yet...I'm not very pale, but this does show up on me unlike others. The only problem is when I apply this I find myself reaching for some bronzing powder right after I apply. Maybe it's too pink or maybe it just washes me out a little too much...can't figure it out. Pretty color and I like the product...just not completely sure how I like it on me yet...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2005 6:37:00 PM More reviews by andriahoyle

I love Benefit's Dandelion. Perfect for my blonde blue eyed self. It's natural, cuz I'm not really a blush gal. LOOOOOVE it. BEAUTIFUL! And I love the brush. (Sweep some on your nose "accidentally" while sweeping your cheeks... GORGEOUS!)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2005 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Jany

I have tried lots of blushes but keep coming back to this. I have fair skin and this is perfect. gives you the right amount of colour and just makes you glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2005 9:03:00 PM More reviews by inthiscity

I love this powder! I'm pale enough that I wear it as a blush. It's perfect, glowy and natural. It gives me a cute flush like I've been out in the snow! Will repurchase. I've always been a big fan of Benefit products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2005 2:09:00 PM More reviews by ND_1419

I love this! I have a fair complexion and I was looking for a blush that didn't wash me out or make me look like a clown :) It has just the right amount of color and it kind of gives your face a little "glow" to it. Plus the box is absolutly adorable! I definatly reccomend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2005 1:43:00 AM More reviews by kjetil_frost

Look, finally someone is looking out for the fatally pale girls because this product is so light it would really only show up on them. BUT, if you happen to be one of those girls Dandelion creates the most feminine flush of color that can be played up or down for any occasion. Ever see those girls whose blush is so dark it looks like dirt on their faces? None of that with Dandelion, no siree...That being said, and while as it stands it is unproven, I think either the product or the brush is breaking me out...It seems that most people don't have this problem with blush but many of them break me out. I really hope that its just my imagination with this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2005 6:42:00 PM More reviews by redzerocn

the very popular blush seems not quite suitable to me,i mean the color, seems much more better using on fair skin.seems more healthy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2005 11:40:00 PM More reviews by portman57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love dandelion and can't believe that a blush could be exciting, but this one is. It's the box, the brush, the scent and most of all the COLOR! Love, love, love it.