November 23, 2014 | 2018 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2002 4:51:00 PM More reviews by bweis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this a lot!! the tin is very handy and the smell is devine!!! product quality is excellent!!! highly recommend!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2002 6:39:00 PM More reviews by bmom76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

High ratings for this cuticle product! I first tried it when I bought the Burt's Bee's sampler pack. I've used it ever since as an overnight treat for my cuticles. Once it sinks in, this citrus smelling goodie really smoothes. (The metal tin it comes in is a keeper too!).

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2002 8:51:00 AM More reviews by maryannw

This product was just okay in my book. It kind of reminds me of the lemon pledge smell which I really don't care for. I much more prefer Philosophy's save the nails!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2002 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, a Burt's Bees product I actually like! This smells amazing (a buttery lemon scent) and makes my cuticles feel so soft and moisturized without being greasy. Big raves!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2002 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells really nice and it left my cuticles moisturized. I need to buy some right now cause my fingers are so dry they are peeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2002 1:14:00 PM More reviews by MsLiu22

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE IT!

PROS: Smells WONDERFUL. Works great after I've just removed polish, because acetone is so drying for your fingernails. Cute Package. Lots of Product. Great Price at only around $3.

CONS: There are none!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2002 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best (and by far the best-smelling) cuticle cream I've tried so far. Gets rid of all the gross dryness around your cuticles and makes your nails look great. And mmmmm....lemony. EDIT: I ended up giving this to a friend because the lemon scent was really distracting at work, which is mostly where I am when I apply cuticle cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2002 9:53:00 AM More reviews by sarahn

The metal tin is kind of a pain, and prodcut is not as moisturizing as I first thought.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2002 1:31:00 AM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is very rich and emollient. I don't actually use this for my cuticles, but it works wonders on my dry, cracked heels. I do like the lemon scent. However, that little tin can be very hard to get open, so I transferred the product to another container that's easier to manage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2002 10:06:00 AM More reviews by egilsdottir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

absolutely wonderful stuff! softens cuticles, and has a wonderful lemony scent. even my boyfriend, who has very discerning taste when it comes to scent, loved the smell of this, and actually let me use it on him.