July 26, 2014 | 1495 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2002 1:14:00 PM More reviews by MsLiu22

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE IT!

PROS: Smells WONDERFUL. Works great after I've just removed polish, because acetone is so drying for your fingernails. Cute Package. Lots of Product. Great Price at only around $3.

CONS: There are none!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2002 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best (and by far the best-smelling) cuticle cream I've tried so far. Gets rid of all the gross dryness around your cuticles and makes your nails look great. And mmmmm....lemony. EDIT: I ended up giving this to a friend because the lemon scent was really distracting at work, which is mostly where I am when I apply cuticle cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2002 9:53:00 AM More reviews by sarahn

The metal tin is kind of a pain, and prodcut is not as moisturizing as I first thought.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2002 1:31:00 AM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is very rich and emollient. I don't actually use this for my cuticles, but it works wonders on my dry, cracked heels. I do like the lemon scent. However, that little tin can be very hard to get open, so I transferred the product to another container that's easier to manage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2002 10:06:00 AM More reviews by egilsdottir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

absolutely wonderful stuff! softens cuticles, and has a wonderful lemony scent. even my boyfriend, who has very discerning taste when it comes to scent, loved the smell of this, and actually let me use it on him.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2002 7:27:00 PM More reviews by tranquil

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My nails cuticles are were very dry even though I use hand lotion... until I discovered this! A great, non-greasy texture and super moisturizers make this cuticle cream one of the best. The fruity lemon smell is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2002 1:13:00 PM More reviews by shes_a_bombshell

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this stuff!! it's the best cuticle cream i've used; it works, and it smells citrusy in a good way. i really recommend this and i would rebuy it if i ran out!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2002 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Girlie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best cuticle cream I've used. The lemon is so refreshing and it softens my cuticles and moisturizes my dry nails. At the affordable price you should get it and give it a try

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 8:25:00 AM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff! It's got a great lemon smell that is just intoxicating!! And it makes my cuticles feel really soft!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2002 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

I love this stuff. Almost immediately, i noticed my nails were healthier. After a week or two of using it, my nails were completely smooth (no more ridges or bumps!), and stronger. Yummy lemon smell. Absorbs quickly.