Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 1/4/2003 1:41:00 PM

Add me to the list of this product's devotees. Cures my ragged cuticles that are in horrid condition from my nail-biting habit. Smells good, too.

on 1/3/2003 8:21:00 PM

How can you not love this product? For men and women alike - this has a great lemony scent and rubs like butter onto my cuticles - it has made a world of difference on my hangnails, etc. It's never too greasy and I find it absorbs very well. We have both a bigger and a smaller sized pot - we have them stashed all over the house. Never dries up, never goes bad, always ready to use!

on 1/2/2003 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This product is terrific! I love the lemon scent (much better than Sally Hansen Apricot cuticle cream--kinda nasty:P
I started with a sample from the Burt's Bees trial pack and will absolutely buy a bigger tin when this is gone! GREAT for the Winter months!
Highly recommended.

on 12/25/2002 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a decent cuticle cream that's worth all the raves, save for the abominable packaging which I seem to fight with daily! The scent is fresh, clean and light (not sweet, like a lemon cake - closer to lemonade, I would say) and the cream itself is thick and absorbant, so that it sinks into the nail bed thoroughly and really moisturizes the area well. I'm so lazy when it comes to cuticle maintenance that I don't use it as often as I probably should, but I'm glad I have this handy.

on 12/23/2002 5:13:00 PM

I tried this stuff out at Bath and body works last night and it smells so good. It felt really good when I put it on, but my cuticles aren't even soft today. They are so hard and gross looking. The reason I gave it a 3 was because of the scent.

on 12/21/2002 9:02:00 PM

Very nice and effective!

on 12/17/2002 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Terrific product! Smells great. Only complaint is that it's hard to get the container tightly secured after the grease left on fingers.

on 12/4/2002 1:25:00 PM

Both my fiance (who bites his cuticles) and I use this religiously. It has a distinct lemony scent that I just love. It has a nice smooth consistency and the little tin is very easy to carry around. I really need this in the winter especially when everything gets so dry. LOVE IT!

on 11/30/2002 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This cream works great if you massage it in well. The smell is a nice, very fresh, lemonade scent.

I had trouble getting the tin open at times but I just put a bit of the cream around the inside edge of the lid and now have no problems.

Edited to add...here it is...April 2009 and I'm still using and loving this product!!

on 11/24/2002 6:49:00 AM

Oh, this stuff is lovely. It's addictive as well, because it smells so good I can't stop using it. Nice to keep beside the computer and absentmindedly rub it in while working or watching television. The tin is pure evil, but at least the product lasts a long time.

Popular Treatments