April 19, 2014 | 1072 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I tried this after hearing Bethany (Macbarbie07) on youtube rave about it. It's summer and I'm tan so I rarely even put any foundation on. I just wanted something light and simple because most of the time I don't even like the way foundation looks on my face. I can't stand feeling makeup sitting on my face. At first whenever I started putting it on it felt and blended like a gel type watery lotion. My first thought was uuuhh oh I don't think this is going to blend or wear well but I was wrong. I got the color 130 Medium/Deep and it matches perfectly to my skintone. What I love about this is it feels as though you are wearing absolutely no makeup at all. It blends so well that it looks more natural than any type of makeup I've ever worn. It evens out your skintone and gives you a nice glow it doesn't make your skin to dry or oily it balances it out perfectly. It also seems to stay on all day! I know a lot of people like that it has SPF in it that's really the only drawback to me but I'll only wear it indoors anyways. If you are someone who already has good skin and only wants to wear very minimum makeup you'll love this!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So far I've tried the L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream, the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream, and now this Maybelline BB Cream and out of all of them, I like the Maybelline the most. I almost didn't try it because so many people said it was *too* sheer and didn't give any coverage. I was so surprised to discover that it gave me solid light coverage and a lovely glowy finish! Most surprising of all, it actually lasted all day! So far I haven't worn it for more than 8 hours but it lasted very very well through that time, which is awesome for a BB Cream I think. It blurs and smoothes my pores and totally evens out my skin tone. The scent is very light and pleasant; not overpowering like the L'Oreal one. It feels so nice and soothing and moisturizing on my skin! I don't apply moisturizer before using this and I do use a bit more product than I normally would to get the coverage I want, but the great thing is that I can do that without it looking at all cakey or heavy. I also set with a powder. I love that it's great for the days I want to wear minimal makeup, but also suitable for wearing to work if I choose. I would definitely repurchase this. For reference, I'm currently NC15-20 (warm golden) and use the shade Light, which is a perfect match. I have normal skin with no breakouts or scarring to cover.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Danigareau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this product up on a whim, because I've never tried bb cream. From all the reviews I've read, this is more of a TM then a BB cream. The packagin is absolute CRAP! I had my cream standing with the cap facing down, and when i opened it, the product had leaked everywhere. then, after i cleaned it iup and was squeezibng it to put it on, nothing came out. then 1 second later, it started coming out faster then i could get ot on my fingers. then when i had enough, it still kept going! the packeging is awful. the product isnt even that great. it doesnt "blur imperfections" or make skin "visibly smother" DISAPOINTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by jiji11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

When I noticed this product at Target, I wanted to get one.... until I found opened tube and smelled it.

Despite the horrible, plastic, chemical, and just indescribable smell, I decided to give a try and applied on my hand. It looked natural (color- light to medium / me - Asian, NC25- NC30) and I liked how it looked on my hand. It was rather sheer but in a good way. After 5 minutes or so, that smell was gone. And I wondered how it would look on my face.

I like that it is SPF 30 but I just can't ignore that smell. If you don't mind the smell, who knows.... You might like it but as for me, I am stayng away.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by hawiinlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Bought this at walmart for $7.88 and fell in love. I bought it in light/medium and matches perfectly. I got so many compliments saying how flawless and smooth my skin looks. I'll definitely be buying this product again once I run out!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Lynn777

I just bought this in Medium and I really like it! It covers quite well, goes on smoothly, no offensive smell. Love the fact that is has SPF 30! Just this and some blush and my face looked great - am loving this for summer :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by P3rfection

To be honest, I was kinda on the edge on whether to buy this or not. I got mine for $8 (about $10 after tax) in shade light and i've seen many good reviews on here, but there wasn't much product which to me is a turn off. However, I was running out of my missha bb cream and the asian store I usually buy my bbcreams from ran out of stock. So I was like, "oh what the heck!!!" and bought this to use for the time being. Thank the Lord that I did. I LOVE this bb cream. It doesn't feel oily and and looks very natural. Plus, you don't need too much of it to get a good amount of coverage. I use it as a touching up bbcream because the tube is so little and cute and fits perfectly in my purse. I still like my eastern(asian) style bbcreams better, but for a western formula, this is pretty good.

warning: The shades run a bit dark. i'm in between nc25 and 30 (which is technically light-medium) and i'm in shade light.
light-> light to medium skin
medium-> truely medium skin (ex.dora the explorer)
dark-> dark skin

14 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by jackie365

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this BB Cream from Maybelline!
It actually does what it says!
It is light enough to use during the summer.
It does moisturize very well and it has 30 spf on top of that!
I got the cream in deep.
I am an NC 50 during the summer and this product matched my complexion very well.
When I first squeezed some out of the tube I thought it wouldn't match but because it provide a somewhat sheer coverage I think it would work for many dark skin tones!
From NC/NW 40ish to NC/NW 55!
And although it is sheer it actually does blur some dark acne scars.
I think it just gives you a more natural yet polished looking complexion!
I will buy this again!!!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by COAS87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am comparing this to my favorite HE beauty balm, the too faced beauty balm.
This product is very similar in texture and color. I would say the TF one provides more coverage as opposed to this product, but this one does not leave an oily feeling behind like the TF one does, so I would not need a powder to set it. It gives sheer to light coverage, but does even out skin tone FOR ME. It also really helped hide a few imperfections, vein lines, etc. It has spf 30 which is good coverage for sunscreen, and does not smell overly sunscreen'y and that is a definate plus! The packaging and distribution method are both good, similar to the other bb creams, and the product itself is tinted, and for me, the 2nd lightest shade is a PERFECT match to my skin tone... it meshes flawlessly! I would definately recommend to a friend.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by ScullyAssistant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I don't often purchase drugstore products, however, in this case, I figured the 30SPF sunscreen alone made it worth the purchase. I bought the "Medium Sheer Tint" and I have to say, I was absolutely blown away by the product. Its a nice texture, it evened out my skin nicely, it didn't leave me looking greasy, its moisturizing and feels comfortable on my skin, I didn't layer it with anything; I just rubbed it on. No fuss, no muss...absolutely amazing! I wouldn't be without it, especially for only $8.