Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/19/2011 4:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I wasn't actually expecting a lot from this palette, i just wanted a range of different neutral eyeshadows of decent quality. Which "naked" is not, even though the concept is super nice. That's why:
-seriously, it's TOO MUCH GLITTER! It's not that silky tiny shimmers, it is seriously a cheap tacky glitter not even a teenager would wear
- only two matte shades
-many colours seem alike
-massive fallout
- packaging is not convinient to use and the velvet will catch lint
- not that it matters, since i have professional brushes, but the brush suck
Overall - only 4 colours turned out to be wearable for me. Advice to all - spend your money on a nice 4-colour Dior palette for the same price and uncompareable quality.

oh, and the UDPP is nice)

on 11/18/2011 1:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I Love this palette. I'm normally not a fan of neutral eyeshadows, but this is the exception. The colors go on like silk, and are gorgeous. The brush included is surprisingly good quality too.

on 11/18/2011 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I absoutley loveeeeeeeeeeeee this pallete is so gorgeous ! And the quality is amazing! My favorite pallete ever ! The price is expensive but its worth it!

This is probably one of the best eye shadow palettes I've bought so far. First i think the packaging is great, its long and narrow, great for your makeup bag. The fabric is a soft burgandy velvet with gold text. looks very expensive. Inside there is a mirror with 12 neautral shadows, some matte and some with shimmer. The palette also comes with a proffesional brush and primer potion. these shadows are fantastic and if you use the primer, last all day. The set is on the pricey side but DEFINATLEY worth it! these shadows will last ages but i would definatley re-purchase.

on 11/16/2011 10:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My BF just bought this for me during our weekend away and wow, I'm so impressed with this palette! Have been using it everyday since. Love how you can create soft, everyday looks and also darker, smokey looks. All the colors are amazingly pigmented, last all day, and I love all of them with the exception of Sidecar which is beautiful but has really weird specks of glitter fallout like you wouldn't believe! I would suggest doing your eyes first before doing your foundations because the glitter gets EVERYWHERE! But otherwise the color itself is absolutely beautiful. Another thing I like is that you can do your entire look with only this palette and I don't have to reach for another color for my highlight as Virgin is purrrrrrfect!

This product is absolutely amazing, the best palette I ever tried! The colors are all super pigmented, extremely wearable, easily applied, perfect! The colors can easily be used for casual occasions to special occasions, from day to night. This palette is perfect for anyone!

The packaging [brown velvet] is extremely luxurious also.

on 11/13/2011 8:08:00 AM

This amazing product has been reviewed enough, but I can't help myself. I am terrible at applying eyeshadows, but this is all so fool proof and blendable that even I can do it. You don't have to be as knowledgable as every one else on this board in order to make this palette work; it is perfect for amateurs like myself. I'm so happy I invested in this, I look professional but, if I do say so myself, gorgeous at work. Can't wait to attempt to do a smokey eye with gunmetal, maybe it'll work this time!

on 11/12/2011 9:08:00 PM

I bought this product before Sephora put it on the shelves (I just happened to know they had it in the back). I have been using this almost everyday. It is so easy to make the natural look I want for work everyday. Don't get me wrong I love crazy vibrant colors like Sugarpill has to offer, but on a day to day basis that is not practical for me. The UD Naked palette is a basic must have for all you lovely ladies out there. If you are a new comer to the world of make up you can find hundreds of tutorials using this palette. When I travel this is the only palette I need to take to cover all occasions. The colors are really pigmented and blend-able. You could create a dramatic eye or an innocent flirty eye. I find new uses for this one all the time. My only complaint, and the reason I took a lippie off is, that some of the more shimmery colors tend to have fall out. I have found this to be the case with UD in general. I guess that is why UDPP is here to save the day.

on 11/6/2011 3:40:00 AM

OK OK, after months of Youtube raves and temptation, I finally gave in and got Naked. About time, too.

First off, it's Urban Decay, which means that the shadows are going to be of excellent quality. Extremely pigmented, glorious, beautiful. The color choice, too, is terrific. You've got your yellow-brown-toned neutrals, but then you've got some GORGEOUS pinks (omg, so much <3 for Toasted) and even a purple.

I use this palette for work, then add some darker colors for nighttime. You can do almost everything with this palette except join the circus, I swear.

HOWEVER, Sidecar. WTF is with this color? It doesn't show up at all on me (maybe too close to the UDPP color?) and seems kind of...pointless. But that's only 1/12 colors, which isn't enough for me to knock off a star.

And the brush? Kind of "meh". Not great, but usable.

on 11/4/2011 11:22:00 PM

Absolutely fabulous shadows.. the colours are so versatile and easy to wear, the pigment pay off is incredible and they feel like silk on your eyelid. This palette is an absolute must have for anyone, even if you're a minimal makeup wearer. Worth every penny. LOVELOVELOVE

Popular Palettes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Top Rated Palettes