January 25, 2015 | 2050 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by ImaJedi

Decided to use this for a while before reviweing... It's great.
It is moisturizing, but it does just sit on top of your lips for about 5 minutes. It's not the highest of quality of lip balms. But in the end, it works and it's moisturizing!

Tha packaging is a no brainer, cute and trendy!
The smell is great. :] Kinda like apricot, mango, fruity madness! I like it so much. :]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by IRawrLykeBarney

Love this ! its very moisturizing and smells fantastic! i love the sphere application

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by cmleon86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros: Smells amazing (kind of like lychee and pomegranate)! I like the thick balm because I feel like it stays longer on your lips and moisturizes for a long time.

Cons: The packaging is kind of large, and does not fit in you pocket nicely. Also, Its kind of pricey for a lip balm (around 3.50) .

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by geekybabe91

Over-hyped product. It is not too moisturizing, packaging is awkward, and for the price, i expected more product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by BAGBARBIE

So I finally went out and brought this product that everyone was raving about on youtube. I have dark dry pigmented lips and this balm makes my lips feel moist. My lipstick glides on so much smoother than before. I use NYX round lipsticks and they are usually chalky dry looking but I now apply my lip balm and then my lipstick. The overall look is beautiful and even. Honestly ladies, I really bought this balm for the cute little packaging and it has turned out to be a smooth operator...lol

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Steffachino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a so-so product for me. It takes a very, very long time for the product to sink in, and it's not moisturizing my lips very much.
I actually have two of these, my mom bought two but my sister didn't like it so she gave it to me.
I'll use them up but will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by HappyJade7

I LOVE this product so much! I first saw it in some of Michelle Phan's youtube videos and wanted to get it. When I went to rite aid and walgreens they were sold out for almost 3 weeks after she uploaded the videos!!! I am in love with the packaging, the moisture it gives and the scent! It's 95% Organic too I believe! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by macarey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was super excited to try this out after seeing the cute packaging everywhere. The Summer Fruit smell is very strong and nice. At first, I thought the actual consistency was nothing special, just a waxy balm. But after about three days of using it constantly, it became softer and easier to apply. As for how it glides onto my lips; I like it quite a bit. Just for the scent and cute sphere, I will repurchase and try out the other scents.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by mygirlyq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I don't know why I bought into the hype on this one. The packaging is kind of cool and they smell yummy, but other than that this has nothing going for it. When I apply this it feels thick and it doesn't go on very smooth. After a few minutes my lips feel worse than before I applied the balm. I want a lip balm that will actually soften my lips not make them drier and gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by MACuplover111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in love with these lipbalms! I bought them in a set of three for $10. It came with the green, the pink, and the yellow. My favorite one is summer fruit (the pink one). It reminds me of fruit punch or strawberry kiwi. I also love the bright pink color. The packaging is a little weird. I have never seen anything like it, but I guess that is what makes these lip balms so unique! It is very moisturizing, and I love the taste. The balm keeps my lips soft for a while, but I eventually will need to apply more. (obviously.) EOS lip balms are my new favorites!