eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 8/16/2010 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok ill admit I got caught up in the hype, this was cute and smells good too boot. That's really where it ended for me. It did not provide my lips with moisture, just a wax coating..that eventually caused peeling. This reminds me of a similar lancome product that was all hype no substance. Ill stick with my kiehls baby balm or my jack black lip balm...I would save your money

on 8/13/2010 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lip balm! ^^ it smells amazing, makes my lips feel uber soft and is just so cute.
&& everyone always asks me what it is, this one guy thought it was an easer. -_- i was like its lip balm! xD haha anyways 5 lippes for this <33333 (:

on 8/13/2010 9:10:00 PM

I loved this product! At first, I just bought it for the packaging but after putting it on for the first time I pu it on I fell in love. The shape makes it so easy to apply ante scent!!!! The scent is great and I would just buy the product for this reason.

EOS is moisturizing in a way that I think most people are not used to. Most chapsticks are greasy but this feels smooth and what I actually call moisturizing.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

It's very cute, nice packaging and easy to apply. Smells really good but not really moisturizing. It just give your lips a waxy feeling. No matter how many times you've applied, if you have chapped lips, they will not feel moisturized.

on 8/12/2010 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST INVESTMENT FOR YOUR LIPS. EVER :D

smells amazing
tastes sweet
moisturizes perfectly leaving my lips chapped free.

and it's not greasy. oh, the packaging doesn't bother me at all. the way it's shaped helps me find it in my purse much easier :D

--------------------------------------------------
UPDATE
7/9/11
oh goodness. eos must've changed the formula for the summer fruit balm because now it smells like PLASTIC

on 8/12/2010 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

So, I too have gotten caught up in the hype of this cute lip balm. I read rave reviews about it here on MUA, and it looked so cute and sounded so tasty I drove down to my nearest walgreens just to pick up a few of these for myself, my mom, and my sister. I got the summer fruit one for me, and it smells amazing--a lot like lychee fruit! The taste is pretty normal, just a little sweet. I love using this because of the cute packaging and delicious smell, but I'm not sure if it's all that moisturizing...Still, I would buy it again for the unique scent and packaging.

Flavor: Summer Fruits

PROS: cute packaging, smells nice, organic, kinda fun to apply :P
CONS: packaging is bulky, not very moisturizing, waxy texture

This chapstick does not live up to the hype of Youtube. Sure, the packaging is cute, but that's not enough to make me love this product. In fact, with my chapstick, I like to slip it in my pocket and carry it around all the time. This obviously does not fit well in my pocket.

However, this can be overlooked. As far as the formulation, there is nothing too special. I find it to be a bit waxy and not as moisturizing as some girls on youtube make it seem. I think regular chapstick, nivea, softlips especially are superior to this EOS lip balm.

on 8/9/2010 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is absoultely THE cutest lip balm ever!!! It looks so adorable and unique in my purse. I think it's actually a really good quality lip balm too. It does feel a little thick, but i don't mind at all. Really moisturizing. Love Love Love it. Will definitely repurchase!!!

on 8/9/2010 9:30:00 PM

i found this in canada for six bucks at rw &co.
i must admit it is alittle expensive for lip balm.
it is very moisturizing, it smells amazing and the packaging is adorable!
the next time i go to the states, i would definately buy a few more

I am obsessed with this lip balm. I got it last night after smelling my friends. It smells like peach ring candy. AMAZING!
It goes on thicker than soft lips but thinner than a gloss. It works really well and it stays for a couple hours. I was busy and didnt reapply for a good 3 hours and it was still there which shocked me. It has lived up to the hype in my opinion.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk