eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 8/9/2010 9:30:00 PM

i found this in canada for six bucks at rw &co.
i must admit it is alittle expensive for lip balm.
it is very moisturizing, it smells amazing and the packaging is adorable!
the next time i go to the states, i would definately buy a few more

I am obsessed with this lip balm. I got it last night after smelling my friends. It smells like peach ring candy. AMAZING!
It goes on thicker than soft lips but thinner than a gloss. It works really well and it stays for a couple hours. I was busy and didnt reapply for a good 3 hours and it was still there which shocked me. It has lived up to the hype in my opinion.

on 8/9/2010 5:29:00 PM

i was also attracted by the packaging. its very cute. i bought the three pack at walgreens for 10 dollars. there are ok, they all smell very nice the only thing is that they are not extremely moisterizing. and the packaging takes up a lot of space compared to the other lip balms.

on 8/9/2010 3:45:00 PM

It's not the best lip balm out but it was decent and didn't leave a waxy feeling afterward. I was dragged into buying it because of the cute packaging. I will buy this again just because I'm a sucker for the packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I picked this and the Lemon with SPF up from the drugstore at the beginning of the summer and have only been using these two, mostly the lemon, for the duration of the season. This one appealed to me because it's "organic/natural." Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a hippy wannabe, because I just can't seem to learn that "organic/natural" products don't give my skin the moisture and protection it needs. I was also a little disappointed that the flavor isn't as fruity as I hoped, and it definitely has that earthy, organic taste/smell to it. I don't see myself finishing this, so won't repurchase.

on 8/9/2010 2:59:00 PM

Have to admit, all the hype on Youtube and Blogger had me lemming for this balm. Finally found it in Rite Aid for $3.29 a piece, not bad but they only had Summer fruit and Honeysuckle Honeydew.

Pros
organic
paraben free
cute packaging
scent (depends on your own preference but I personally like the scent)
moisturizes
covers more lip area when applying

Cons
hard to find
no spf (lemon flavour is the only one with spf)
pricey compared to other balms
easy to smash them with the cover

Overall it's just like any other lip balm on the market but what sets it apart is of course the cute packaging.

on 8/6/2010 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

All the hype about this balm got me hyped about it also,but i wasn't thrilled when i tried it,i wanted to love it but,its a normal lip balm in cute packaging,this balm has nothing on good ole Carmex,was dissappointed.

on 8/3/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I never would have guessed that I'd be this thrilled about a lip balm!

I must admit, I was lured in by the original packaging design. When I first found the 3 pack at Walgreens, I was a bit taken back by the high price, $10...for lip balms?!? No way. As I was standing in the checkout line however, I spotted a single package on sale for $3 and picked it up.

I just love this lip balm!! I wondered how it would be to apply, given the different type of packaging, but it goes on very easily. It doesn't feel waxy, slimey, or thick at all. It seems to absorb pretty nicely and doesn't leave me feeling like I have to reapply when it does.

The lip balm has a subtle scent, but no taste at all, which I appreciate.

This balm leaves my lips feeling moisturized even the next day after using it overnight. I'm sure I will end up going back to Walgreens to get that 3 pack after all and I will continue to purchase these!

Edited 8-4-10: I just went back to Walgreens and bought the 3 pack! LOL Got another Summer Fruit, along with Spring Mint and Honeysuckle Honeydew!

on 8/2/2010 5:28:00 PM

I absolutely love this lip balm. It does leave my lips a little waxy but more importantly it moisturizes really well. I love love love the packaging, I think it looks super cute. All in all great product and I think I'm gonna collect the whole set ^-^.

on 8/1/2010 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i loveee this chapstick! i wanted to buy the whole set but could never find it in stores so i ordered it off target and i was so excited when it came in. i plan on buying some more because i am running out. :)

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08