December 19, 2014 | 1594 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by mygirlyq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know why I bought into the hype on this one. The packaging is kind of cool and they smell yummy, but other than that this has nothing going for it. When I apply this it feels thick and it doesn't go on very smooth. After a few minutes my lips feel worse than before I applied the balm. I want a lip balm that will actually soften my lips not make them drier and gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by MACuplover111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in love with these lipbalms! I bought them in a set of three for $10. It came with the green, the pink, and the yellow. My favorite one is summer fruit (the pink one). It reminds me of fruit punch or strawberry kiwi. I also love the bright pink color. The packaging is a little weird. I have never seen anything like it, but I guess that is what makes these lip balms so unique! It is very moisturizing, and I love the taste. The balm keeps my lips soft for a while, but I eventually will need to apply more. (obviously.) EOS lip balms are my new favorites!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it...but I'm not IN LOVE with it. Applying the balm is a snap. The flavor is like watered down star fruit or Carambola as some many in the caribbean call it. However, this balm does not provide enough hydration for my lips. I have to keep reapplying in order to get something out of it, even if it is just the flavor.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by stimulatedhappiness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

nothing special. certainly did not live up to its hype. not very moisturizing, just kind of sat on top of your lips. it does smell good however, and the packaging is cute. but in my opinion, not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOOOOOVE this lip balm. It is so moisturizing and all of the flavors/scents are great! The packaging is unique, but a bit awkward to carry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

to me this was just another lip balm. i didnt see anything good or bad about it that would or wouldnt make me buy it again. its cute, and moisturizing like my nivea or burts bee's for me. i might buy another color, but i probably wouldnt buy this again. like i said, cute packaging but kinda awkward to carry around. not a bad price though. i think i paid less than 3 bucks for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love, Love, oh yeah LOVE! Yes it's quite awkward to put on in public but I don't care, people will just ask you what it is. Once you take the cap off it looks like a space ship! (:
Just try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by zumaboo989

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love it! I saw it in so many makeup guru's youtube video that I decided I had to have it! I finally found a store that carried it and my dad got it for me. The packaging is wonderful, and the smell is amazing! It tastes pretty good too, and it is so moisturizing on my lips. I would most definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by BexiMac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love how this lip balm is different to all the others. I love the packaging. And the application is so easy you just wipe it across your lips, its very easy and not messy at all. It smells gorgeous and tastes even better. I bought it to keep in my drawer in the office and im really happy with it. I will definately be buying it again :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

Ok i'll be honest, I am very behind on this one but I only bought this due to the youtube hype. I really don't think it's anything special, it's just a lip balm. Yes the 2 times I used it in public my friends were like what the heck is that?! :) but the packaging is bulky and you obviously cannot keep it in your pocket or clutch. The smell is great and the texture is smooth and moisturizing. I will not be buying this again.