April 24, 2014 | 1939 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Simply2Smile

While scanning through the aisles of my local drugstore, this EOS balm in particular caught my eye because I had actually thought it might have been a miniature version of the beautyblender LOL. In the end, I was swayed by the adorable pink packaging. As for the scent, it reminds me a lot of piña collada for some reason. I like to use this under lipstick but only if my lips are moisturized to begin with. It is fine as a balm but I prefer my Softlips over my EOS. Overall I find that this product is decent, but nothing special.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by lein1015

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product, despite all of the good reviews. However, it doesn't feel as if it is going on my lips. Also it smells a bit funny. At first it smells like some sort of fruit and then mexican candy. Don' get me wrong, I love mexican candy, however, just not on my chapstick. =(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by nikolala

I really enjoy the smell and taste of this lip balm on my lips. Its organic too which is a plus. Unfortunately they arent selling it in Canada and so it cost me quite a lot to have it shipped here. Then my dog took it out of my purse and managed to get it open and eat the balm inside. Thank goodness it was all natural or he would have been terribly ill. still kind of pissed at him though.
I would buy it again once I get enough money to spend on lip balm. also I adore the shape of the package it makes it so much easier to find in my giant purse

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by rxqueen011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

EDIT 7/13/10: Still loving these and still wishing they had flip tops! I don't think these are overrated at all. It is a top quality product with quality ingredients.

MY FAV! I am a chapstick queen and have tried so many different ones. Some work for a while, but then they lose their power. Not the EOS spheres. These nourish my lips like no other and I love how they are natural and organic, sweetened ever so slightly with stevia. No artificial colors. Maybe a bit waxy and thick, but that doesn't bother me so much, as there is no white cast on my lips. I bought the 3-pack, which contains summer fruit, lemon and honeydew. It was a little pricey at Walgreens since it comes in a zipper pouch. I couldn't be happier with them, though and know I've found a keeper. The only changes I'd like to see are SPF 15 in all flavors and maybe a flip top. Screwing the cap off and on can be a little inconvenient at times.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by strawberrynkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So my bf went to Buffalo and got me a package of 3 EOS Lip Balm, Honeydew (which I already had before), Summer Fruit and the new flavour Lemon Drop. Last time he went to the US he only found the honeydew one, which I loved. But my first choice was the Summer Fruit. The smell is wonderful, I was impress with the honeydew already, but this one just smells like candy. I'm sure the formula is as smooth and nourishing as all the others.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by MhmKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this lip balm last week and I love it! I have used it every day and it keeps my lips smooth and hydrated. It also smells sooooo good! It's sweet and fruity and goes on smooth. It was only $2.99 so I will be getting the green one as well. I love the cute ball shape too. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is soooooo effing cute and smell soooo good!!!! I been using this for only 2 days and it has yet to dry out my lips. I love this soo much. It is so much better than Burt's Bee since it doesn't leave chunks of wax on my lips. OMG I can't stop smelling this. Its like my crack XD It moisturize my lips so good and leaves it so soft. This was worth search! :D So far i have use a lot of it already :D I definitely will buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by AlixxMichele

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this product to use as lip balm, but as others say it is a bit waxy. So I'll stick to my chapstick for chapped lips and my other balms and glosses.

HOWEVER. I do use it as cuticle cream and it works wonderfully in that aspect, hence the four. the shape makes it easy to just smooth onto my poor fingers and it makes my cuticles nice and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by puppychowbreath

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm really loving this so far! It's not the most moisturizing lip balm, but I have issues with my lips "goo-ing" up (sorry if that's gross) over time, and when I apply regular lip balm (whether in a stick form or a squeeze tube) that goo gets transfered onto the balm. I usually end up having to wipe it with a tissue after a few uses which is annoying. Because of that, I like the fact that this balm has a hard texture.

The smell is also great! I originally wanted this balm in sweet mint, but after searching for it at a few stores and only finding the honeysuckle and summer fruit, I decided to buy the summer fruit. I'm glad I did!

And obviously, the packaging is great and a real "eye-catcher". It certainly grabbed my attention in the store, but I'm not a sucker that goes out and buys stuff just because of the packaging. (Commission-only sales rep here). I read a lot of reviews before making my purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by gobayram

i got this in the green one at Walgreens and honestly my Carmex or Chapstick works better than this it doesn't even feel like it's going on when i roll it over my lips will never repurchase