eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 8/26/2010 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

cute packaging but the product itself had little bumps on it that scratched my lips..i tried wiping it off but the bumps are still there. if it wasn't for that, i think it would be a great product. i guess i just got a bad one..who knows :/

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Ahhh, the most coveted and desired sphere of the lip balm family...well, for me anyway! I had wanted this little cute ball for months, but never found a store that stocked it. I finally got mine at Rtie-Aid for $3.95 and was pleased for the first few hours. However, the novelty wore off. While this product smells exactly like summer fruit and comes in the cutest red packaging ever, it fails to adequately moisturize. I feel as if I need to reapply every few minutes or so; and when I do, the product just lays on the surface of my lips -- it never really sinks in. I gave 3 lippies becasue it is both cute and VERY addicting. However, because it retails for almost $4 and does nada for my lips, I won't repurchase.

on 8/25/2010 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the most AMAZING lip balm I've ever used. I got this because I seen michelle phan use it in her youtube videos and I thought it looked so cool, haha. I got this in summerfruit, honey dew and lemon drop. The summer fruit has to be my favorite. It smells great, the scent is there, but isnt overpowering which is a huge plus. I love how its a ball, so cute, never seen anything like it. I've been using the balm everyday, multiple times a day since I got it and my lips are so soft! I've REALLY noticed a great difference. The only thing bad about this is, after you use it alot and it gets down to the bottom, it becomes flat, rather than a sphere when you first get/use it. And when its flat its a little harder to get it all over you lips. But its no biggie. I will definitely be purchasing again. thanks michelle :]

This is by far my favorite lip product

The shape is great!

the feel is amazing - smooth and makes me feel like I dont have to reapply every 15 minutes

The most amazing smell - reminds me of Peachie-O's the gummies... mmmmmmmmmmm

on 8/23/2010 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this yesterday in a 3-piece set with the lemon and honeydew balms at Walgreens, and I'm very impressed after only a day of use. It takes a lot to impress me with lip balms, I've been a Burt's Bees person for years but I think I might like this one better! This one doesn't sit as heavily on my lips or feel waxy like BB does, but I do think it moisturizes. I don't feel like I need to re-apply it as often as I do with BB, which is convenient.
The packaging is definitely out there but it's very innovative, I wish there were more balms like this. The sphere is really easy to apply, it covers your entire lip. While it doesn't fit in my pocket very well it's easy to find it in my bag. I really like all of the scents, too, they're not too strong and smell nice.
My package of 3 balms set me back $10, which isn't that bad compared to BB, and according to the labels the eos balm has more product in it. I'll have to see how long it lasts, but I'm very happy with my purchase.

on 8/22/2010 5:02:00 AM

what does 95% organic mean? what a joke. either a product is organic or it's not. that is like saying a product is 95% non-toxic. come on.

i love the packaging. it is easy to grab and carry. the lid twists closed and locks into place. the ball of lip balm inside is so convenient and comfortable to apply. it smells and tastes great.

i have mixed feelings about the balm itself. at first i was disappointed but it is really growing on me. it's not the best lip balm i have ever tried but the packaging compensates. you can really work the product in. i wish softlips would produce a ball packaging like this. that would be perfect.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

i just jumped on the bandwagon with this one, and im pretty glad i did. it does moisturize very well and provides a great base for lipstick/liners. i love the smell and taste. i love the sphere. its so easy to find in my bag and makes a great conversation starter. it was like 4 bucks which is kind of expensive for a lip balm but if i dont lose it im sure it will last. not hg status but a def keeper

on 8/20/2010 11:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This smells AMAZING (like the trident mango gum) but it's not as moisturizing as I'd hope. Love the packaging!

I'm a huge fan of the eos lip products, and this is by far my favorite one! I LOVE the way it smells, and overall it is a great product that has a decent price! Since I began using the eos lip spheres at the start of the summer, I have noticed a real difference in the softness of my lips. I would definitely recommend trying these!

on 8/20/2010 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this lip balm. It's one of my current favorites in my collection. I love the smell and of course the packaging is awesome (I'll admit it, it's the reason I bought it). The quality surprised me as I was worried this was just a gimmicky product. My lips really do feel moist and i feel like their quality has improved since I've started using this (though maybe it's just because I have so much fun applying it to the point where I put it on way too often). My only gripe is that it's a bit hard in texture (the lemon one has a better consistency to me). Still, I would definitely repurchase. I also have the other two. My favorite is the lemon one. Not as big a fan of the melon one.

Popular Lip Treatments

Prep + Prime Lip
Prep + Prime Lip

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments