November 27, 2014 | 997 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love, Love, oh yeah LOVE! Yes it's quite awkward to put on in public but I don't care, people will just ask you what it is. Once you take the cap off it looks like a space ship! (:
Just try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by zumaboo989

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love it! I saw it in so many makeup guru's youtube video that I decided I had to have it! I finally found a store that carried it and my dad got it for me. The packaging is wonderful, and the smell is amazing! It tastes pretty good too, and it is so moisturizing on my lips. I would most definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by BexiMac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love how this lip balm is different to all the others. I love the packaging. And the application is so easy you just wipe it across your lips, its very easy and not messy at all. It smells gorgeous and tastes even better. I bought it to keep in my drawer in the office and im really happy with it. I will definately be buying it again :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

Ok i'll be honest, I am very behind on this one but I only bought this due to the youtube hype. I really don't think it's anything special, it's just a lip balm. Yes the 2 times I used it in public my friends were like what the heck is that?! :) but the packaging is bulky and you obviously cannot keep it in your pocket or clutch. The smell is great and the texture is smooth and moisturizing. I will not be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by xofifiluvr

I absolutely love this!!! i got it just for the package and i got a 2 for 6 dollar deal and split it with my friend and we both love it so much. her's originally fell out but she put the gloss back in and its stayed ever since, mine has never had a problem and it works longer and better than any other lip balm ive ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Meghan0307

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This smells sooo good (I think it's mango-y smelling)! The packaging is SO cute, but it sucks that it can't fit into your pocket (it is perfect for your purse though). And it is also a really good lip balm - it leaves my lips very moisturized and soft. This is a good smelling, very moisturizing lip balm, that is also very cute (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like these balms. Yes, there is a lot of hype because of the shape, but I enjoy cutsie little things like that, plus the product inside is very very nice. Packaging aside, I believe this is my favorite balm I have tried. Its not slick, it is a bit thicker and wax-like, but it also seems to absorb into the skin of the lips very very well and help recover lost moisture. Other balms I feel just sit on top of my lips and don't do much. While I like the smell of this one, it is not my favorite. It kind of smells like some chewing gum I would eat as a child or something...I don't know. Can't put my finger on it. It does have a bit of flavor to it...not that I'm biting chunks into my chapsticks, but if you happen to lick your lip at all, you'll taste it. Nice light flavor. My son really likes putting these balms on. It fits well in his little toddler hands. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by anniekwan

The lip balm product itself can be a little waxy feeling on your lips but it is very similar to Burt's Bee's lip balm's formula(which I personality prefer) To be honest I wouldn't repurchase this item since it is bulky, and a little pricey for a lip balm. I got this lip balm at Walgreens for about $3 it does the job of all lip balms do. I think this product was a little overhyped. I recommend this lip balm IF you need a new lip balm. If you have plenty of other lip balms I would recommend using those up before purchasing this lip balm. I don't think there could be the best lip balm in the world but there is some that may sink into your lips quicker maybe they have a thinner formula maybe or a good taste and smell. This product does not smell the best and doesn't taste that great either. I recommend purchasing Burt's Bees Lip balm cause it leaves a tingly feeling on your lips. It smells like mint and does not have a noticeable taste. I think it may even freshen your breathe. And also the burt's bees lip balm is not bulky it fits right into your pocket.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by ChocolatCake

I gotta say, this is some awesome packaging. It's so innovative, bright, cute, and it covers the large surface of my lips (I have large, plump lips). I paid $3.59 for this at the local Walgreens and I am in love with it. I have a habit of losing my lipbalms in the depths of my purses, but with these I can easily find them! The "Summer Fruit" smell is awesome, very tropical. I love the way these feel on my lips, not waxy or sticky. The moisture lasts for quite some time, also. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by blingblingb8by

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this today and I must say, I'M LOVING IT! Besides the uber cute packaging, once you actually open it up and take a whiff, the scent will totally blow you away! It is very light and refreshing and I find myself slathering it on periodically just to bask in the glory of its fragrance. I honestly think that there should be a body mist or a perfume dedicated to this scent because I would be first in line to buy it! Overall, I do find that it's pretty moisturizing (maybe because I keep reapplying it every second!) and it's not obscenely sticky and waxy on your lips. I will definitely repurchase this again (if I ever use this up soon, which is highly unlikely since you get so much product for your money)!