eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.3

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this product! I have really ridiculously dry lips and I've tried a number of balms. Some have been okay, but this has been the best hands down. Now, granted, the packaging is a bit bulky. It isn't simple to carry around discretly. However, I'll trade the package for soft and moisturized lips any day. I've only tried this flavor/scent, but once I finish it, I'd like to try the Lemon Drop!

Did not like this AT ALL. I felt like I was rubbing grease on my lips, and the scent wasnt too pleasant.

This lip balm is definitely a conversation starter but it poses a problem if you want to bring it out in a little clutch. But there's always the one in stick form.

I like the fact that the balm doesn't give you a sticky feeling. I would say it moisturises pretty well although reapplications are necessary (well, isn't that the case w most lip balms anyway?). It has a nice flavour to it and I would definitely repurchase it when I am done w mine!

I LOVE this!! It smells so good and it feels divine on the lips! I really have to look after my lips. If I don't look after them or slack, they tend to dry and get flakey, no matter what season it is. And we all know dry lips are not sexy!

I have this lip balm in Summer Fruit and Sweet Mint. It comes in other scents/flavors that I'm sure is equally fabulous. My husband has this in the Honeysuckle Honeydew and loves it, but he told me that he much prefer the scent and taste of Summer Fruit. It smells so good, that when I left it on my side table, my dog stole it when I wasn't looking. When I had realized my lip balm was missing, it was too late....he figured out a way to to open the ball and ate the lip balm as though it was a treat....SIGH!!! I found the ball container in his hideout with no balm left! It's a good thing that the lip balm wasn't hazardous to him or poisonous -- this was a huge relief for me. I spent the next hour worrying he might be terribly sick from it. Fortunately, the vet assured me, he'll be ok. So lesson learned, do not put yummy smelling lip balms at bedside table or anywhere, where 4 legged munchkins can get to. Since my dog ate my Summer Fruit, I got a 2nd one in Sweet Mint. I wanted to try a different flavor. The Sweet Mint gives a nice tingle on the lips from and feels & smells minty which I also love.

The fact that this product is "organic" and the packaging is eco friendly is a huge plus in my book. I love that this product has minimal packaging....literally is sold in the ball you see with a plastic shrink wrap around it for security and safety reasons to assure that the actual lip balm has not been tampered with. I love the actual ball design. I can get the product on both my top and bottom lip in one easy swipe although I like 2 swipes. These lip balms also come in a stick form, but I prefer the ball form because it's much more fun!

Best lip balm in the world in my book!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Lemon Drop and I have to say I really like it! It's a cute, bright yellow sphere that feels kind of rubbery/plastic, but it feels good in my hands. I haven't tried any of the other flavors, but Lemon Drop is sooooo good! Not too sweet or tart, just right. I find myself licking my lips just to taste the flavor...self-defeating, I know, because the object is to moisturize my lips and the licking off the balm doesn't help. When I can resist the licking, I find this balm very moisturizing and pretty long-lasting...at least on my lips. I was forever losing my tubes of lip balm and could never find one when I needed it. They always got lost in the bottomless pit of my bag and I couldn't be bothered rooting around to find it. This sweet little guy is hard to miss and easy to grab, so I find myself using it all the time. It's a little awkward, due to the shape, to keep it in a pocket, but I do sometimes, as the cap is screwed on, so there's little chance of it coming off and the balm getting dirty or damaged. I only pocket it when I know I'm staying home, though.

It works great under lipstick or gloss too, but I like to use it as is. It's so cute and different from all the other lip balms out there and it works. It's expensive, I know, but I just had to try it and I'm glad I did. My lips feel great and are soft and moisturized. What more can you ask for? :-)

First off, a little bit of background: where I live, finding these is nearly impossible. I was thinking about ordering online for a little while, but then I planned a trip to Florida and decided that I was going on a quest to find the little suckers. I bought them in Lemon Drop, Summer Fruit and Honeysuckle Honeydew...AND I LOVE THEM! First off, the packaging: it's the best conversation starter! Although I did take off a lippie because you can't just put these in your pocket...but they're extremely easy to find in your purse. Every time I pull one of of my bag someone asks me what it is! They all smell amazing, the scent is not too strong and does not linger on for a very long time. My lips stay moisturized: the consistency of the Lemon Drop one is my favourite because it is less waxy than the others (and it has SPF 15). They are also inexpensive. I put them underneath Mac's Myth (one of my favourites!) and they make that "dead" factor of the nude lipstick go away. I would definitely buy again!

I'm the kind of woman who get dry lips towards autumn, and battle with it all through winter, and so I tend to buy a lipbalm to help with it. Problem is, once I have the lipbalm, it tends to be lost in the depths of my bag or in the big jar where I keep my pens and pencils and other small things by my desk. It takes a conscious effort for me, in other words, to find it and apply it. This, however, cannot get lost. When I rummage through my bag for anything, there it is, big and round and so I fish it up and apply. Reaching for a pencil...there it is, round, pink and inviting both to smell and taste so of course I apply some before continuing with whatever I was doing. It might not be the best lipbalm I have ever used when it comes to moisturising properties, in fact it is rather ordinary, but because of the genius packaging I cannot avoid feeling and seeing it and so I remember to swipe some on throughout the day which keeps my lips soft and moisturised. In other words: very expensive for an okay balm, but well worth the price because I actually use it and it therefore works wonderfully.

The industrial designers that came up w/ the packaging for this product are a bunch of PRODIGIES. If you've seen the documentary "Objectified" via Netflix, you'd know what I mean by being able to get the end user to develop a relationship with the touch and feel of a product... but I digress...

EOS lip balms are quite nice. The kitschy packaging leaves a smile on my face every time I use it. I like that it is "organic" - but the packaging I love so much comes into question when I think about how eco-friendly it might be with its bulky size and extra cardboard and plastic housing.

I bought this flavor and the honeysuckle one, and I have to say this one is my favorite of the two, although I liked the bright green egg the honeysuckle one came in. This one does a better job moisturizing, and the smell makes me salivate. I agree that you do need to give it a few swipes to get rid of the waxy coating, but once you get past that, you'll be happy with having something on hand to moisturize with. I can always find this in that chasm I call my "bag" and I always find these quickly on my vanity when I am in need of conditioning my lips before applying makeup.

The moisturizing power of this is average at best, and the only thing it has going for it is the packaging and smell. If it weren't for that packaging, I'd lose it pretty easily without caring, and I probably wouldn't repurchase; but since I AM one of those repeat lip gloss/chapstick losing offenders, this wows me more than it would the general public. 3 lippies +1 for not being easily lost and to die for smell. =D

I was a sucker for it's cute packaging. I don't feel that it's very moisturizing. I find myself applying frequently during the day, which can be a hassle because the cute little egg packaging isn't cute sticking out of your pockets. Smells delicious but over time it's left my lips dry

I love this lip balm! The design if fab and the product even better. Once you get past the outer waxy layer (I suggest scraping off the outer layer with a paper towel), the formula is better than chapstick. It sort of reminds me of a cool/edgy/modern way of packaging my fav essential oils/butter lip balms.

The scent on this is so light I don't notice it. I also picked up the new lemon version which has a nice lemon scent and spf to boot. Definitely try it out.

Popular Lip Treatments

Lip Butter
Beeswax Lip Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk