October 23, 2014 | 1184 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like these balms. Yes, there is a lot of hype because of the shape, but I enjoy cutsie little things like that, plus the product inside is very very nice. Packaging aside, I believe this is my favorite balm I have tried. Its not slick, it is a bit thicker and wax-like, but it also seems to absorb into the skin of the lips very very well and help recover lost moisture. Other balms I feel just sit on top of my lips and don't do much. While I like the smell of this one, it is not my favorite. It kind of smells like some chewing gum I would eat as a child or something...I don't know. Can't put my finger on it. It does have a bit of flavor to it...not that I'm biting chunks into my chapsticks, but if you happen to lick your lip at all, you'll taste it. Nice light flavor. My son really likes putting these balms on. It fits well in his little toddler hands. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by anniekwan

The lip balm product itself can be a little waxy feeling on your lips but it is very similar to Burt's Bee's lip balm's formula(which I personality prefer) To be honest I wouldn't repurchase this item since it is bulky, and a little pricey for a lip balm. I got this lip balm at Walgreens for about $3 it does the job of all lip balms do. I think this product was a little overhyped. I recommend this lip balm IF you need a new lip balm. If you have plenty of other lip balms I would recommend using those up before purchasing this lip balm. I don't think there could be the best lip balm in the world but there is some that may sink into your lips quicker maybe they have a thinner formula maybe or a good taste and smell. This product does not smell the best and doesn't taste that great either. I recommend purchasing Burt's Bees Lip balm cause it leaves a tingly feeling on your lips. It smells like mint and does not have a noticeable taste. I think it may even freshen your breathe. And also the burt's bees lip balm is not bulky it fits right into your pocket.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by ChocolatCake

I gotta say, this is some awesome packaging. It's so innovative, bright, cute, and it covers the large surface of my lips (I have large, plump lips). I paid $3.59 for this at the local Walgreens and I am in love with it. I have a habit of losing my lipbalms in the depths of my purses, but with these I can easily find them! The "Summer Fruit" smell is awesome, very tropical. I love the way these feel on my lips, not waxy or sticky. The moisture lasts for quite some time, also. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by blingblingb8by

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought this today and I must say, I'M LOVING IT! Besides the uber cute packaging, once you actually open it up and take a whiff, the scent will totally blow you away! It is very light and refreshing and I find myself slathering it on periodically just to bask in the glory of its fragrance. I honestly think that there should be a body mist or a perfume dedicated to this scent because I would be first in line to buy it! Overall, I do find that it's pretty moisturizing (maybe because I keep reapplying it every second!) and it's not obscenely sticky and waxy on your lips. I will definitely repurchase this again (if I ever use this up soon, which is highly unlikely since you get so much product for your money)!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells nice and does it's job of moisterizing my lips. The design is definitely a plus, as is the popularity of the product right now. However, my lip balm has some brown specks on it? Or maybe in it rather. I'm not sure what they are--I'm going to assume that its just part of the ingredients? Could someone please tell me what it is? I don't think its like mold or anything, since the lip balm works and still smells quite pleasant. I've just never seen little brown specks on chapstick before.
Asides from that, it's a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by conversegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is amazing, I would purchase 8,000 more. I don't like a lot of chapstick's but this is moisturizing and doesn't feel slimy on your lips. It's one of the few things I can wear on my lips and my boyfriend doesn't mind kissing me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Sierralarkin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This lip balm is AMAZING! The sent is almost a passion fruity type smell and i adore it. The balm itself is very moisturizing and not sticky and doesn't leave a residue or waz like some lip balms do. I find myself putting it on just to smell and taste it. The packaging is very modern and its a plastic covered in a somewhat rubbery plastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'll admit I ran out to get this because of the Youtube hype, I mean how can you say no that packaging!?!?

When I actually tired it I fell in LOVE though, people say it's not very moisturizing but I actually think it is but it's a little hard to tell because It doesn't leave the film on your lips that one with wax would leave and I like that, it's a light feeling not gunky at all. I also love the scent, I went back and picked up the honeydew melon one but I prefer the summer fruit one.

LOVE IT! Will for sure repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by cdao

EOS was a lip balm that I wanted to like due to its adorable packaging and super sweet smell. However, this was not the case. Personally, I found the balm to be non-moisturizing upon application. Plus, the application itself is not smooth, rather it's a tugging sensation that I find to be uncomfortable. I will not repurchase and I will not recommend to friends and family.

Warm Regards,
Cdao

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by tristinbrittany

I love these! So convenient. They are all smooth and moisturizing.