September 2, 2014 | 2130 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2004 7:59:00 PM More reviews by marianthi

HOOLA is fun, the brush is extremely nice and soft, but it does get a little tired out with use. Apply as little or as much as you need.
Smaller product than I thought, at first. Lasts a LONG time! :)
Hoola = "a soft, wake-me up, I went on vacation, beautify me powder." You can use it year round! Adorable. (went from 5 to 4 because brush is nice, not excellent, as in the beginning) :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2004 10:06:00 PM More reviews by jadoredior212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this bronzer. I have medium skin, always looks alittle tan. I like this because it has no orange or sparkle in it - so it looks natural. I can imagien that it would be much to dark for pale skin - that is obvious becasue it a dark bronzer. Personally i LOVE the packagin, not only is it aodrbale, but it is good for the environment. I lie that about it alot!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2004 11:31:00 AM More reviews by syren4444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this bronxer, but it tends to clump on my brush and make lines. I prefer Trucco's Afterglow bronzer w/ sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by blustarfruit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. I'm olive-medium skintone. I've never used the brush that came with it, just didn't like the look of it. I use a powder brush and it works perfectly. Everyone says I look really tan whenever I wear it. (hehe if they only knew..) Probably, as stated before, may be a little too dark for lighter skintones. You can see my skintone in some of my photos if you'd like. One of the pics I am wearing Hoola.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2004 11:32:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is an okay bronzer, but there are much better ones out there. If you are looking for a good powder bronzer, try MAC's or Guerlain!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2004 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I broke out big time today when I wore this. I mean I haven't had a bad breakout like this in a long time.

Baaaaadddd.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2004 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Bernadette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Received this in a swap, thank goodness I didn't pay for it. I thought I'd like it because I fell in love with Dandelion, but it's not the case with Hoola. On me it looked like dirt. I'm sticking to Nars Laguna which is a little more natural looking and has a better looking finish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2004 12:35:00 PM More reviews by ontheborder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So, this bronzer is okay. I've never been a big bronzer user, so I don't have much to compare it to. I'm pretty pale, however, after experimenting with it for a while, I managed to get it to make me look like I had gotten a little sun. Don't use the brush that comes with it as so many people have commented. And use it with a light hand.

Update: So, it turns out that Mark good glowing blush in bronze glow is exactly what I hoped this product would be. Maybe give that a go if this bronzer is too dark for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2004 4:22:00 PM More reviews by falldream24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this from Sephora online. It came cracked, and that should have been a sign. It works terribly on pale skin (or any skin at all, I imagine). It's dirty and gritty and blah. It is not a bronzer so much as powdery matte mud. Needless, to say I returned it- promptly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2004 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Ollie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I got this in a swap eons ago and the first time I tried it with the cruddy enclosed brush, I looked like I fell in dirt. I used a fluffier brush and it looked like I dived in dirt. I let it hibernate forever in my drawer, but I pulled it out the other day and I figured out how to use this product properly and now I love it! I lightly dip my blush brush in the cake and blend it into a tissue before brushing it on my face. Ah! Sweet tan! My friend said I looked tanner today and didn't know why. I feigned idiocy. But this is perfect and I'm a C2. True tan, no shimmer, no orange. Meow!