September 16, 2014 | 1742 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2004 12:48:00 AM More reviews by davy_lane

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product a bit, but i have very fair skin and this makes me look slightly dirty. I defenitly would not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2004 7:27:00 PM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this bronzer because it's not orangey and has no shimmer, which is good for oily skins like mine. It looks really natural on me and I'm pretty fair. I love the packaging too, although I suggest applying with a big powder brush rather than the little one it comes with.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2004 10:32:00 PM More reviews by blingbling1218

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this bronzer and i would not hesitate to buy it again. i myself do not use the brush that came with it but i've heard that it works well with the brush too. it goes on a natural even color without sparkles and goes well on all skin tones including really light skin tones. its all about how u layer it and apply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2004 1:34:00 PM More reviews by BabyB

This is my HG bronzer. I've tried others out on the market but keep coming back to this one. It's a "no nonesense" type bronzer in that it doesn't have any shimmer, it's just a straight bronze color. Some people have commented that it makes them look dirty, and I can *somewhat* see how that's possible, I just think they need to experiment with their application methods a little more. I DON'T use the brush it came with. I find it awkward to work with. Instead, I use a regular powder brush (also from BeneFit) which makes the powder go on much smoother and more evenly. The box it comes in is cute but I wish it were more travel frienldy...that I think is my only gripe.
HTH someone. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2004 12:36:00 PM More reviews by cat1pat1

Here's the deal with Hoola it's a matte bronzer with no shimmer it comes in a cute little box and it has a cute little brush. If you use the brush it streeks and honestly makes you look like crap. However if you use a damp makeup spounge it will blend nicely and you can control the color and it looks like you've gotten a little bit of sun. I won't repurchase because there are better bronzers out there for thr price and the effort.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2004 7:59:00 PM More reviews by marianthi

HOOLA is fun, the brush is extremely nice and soft, but it does get a little tired out with use. Apply as little or as much as you need.
Smaller product than I thought, at first. Lasts a LONG time! :)
Hoola = "a soft, wake-me up, I went on vacation, beautify me powder." You can use it year round! Adorable. (went from 5 to 4 because brush is nice, not excellent, as in the beginning) :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2004 10:06:00 PM More reviews by jadoredior212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this bronzer. I have medium skin, always looks alittle tan. I like this because it has no orange or sparkle in it - so it looks natural. I can imagien that it would be much to dark for pale skin - that is obvious becasue it a dark bronzer. Personally i LOVE the packagin, not only is it aodrbale, but it is good for the environment. I lie that about it alot!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2004 11:31:00 AM More reviews by syren4444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this bronxer, but it tends to clump on my brush and make lines. I prefer Trucco's Afterglow bronzer w/ sparkle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by blustarfruit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. I'm olive-medium skintone. I've never used the brush that came with it, just didn't like the look of it. I use a powder brush and it works perfectly. Everyone says I look really tan whenever I wear it. (hehe if they only knew..) Probably, as stated before, may be a little too dark for lighter skintones. You can see my skintone in some of my photos if you'd like. One of the pics I am wearing Hoola.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2004 11:32:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is an okay bronzer, but there are much better ones out there. If you are looking for a good powder bronzer, try MAC's or Guerlain!