October 23, 2014 | 2007 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2004 12:42:00 AM More reviews by rachelseven

I want to start off by saying that the ONLY reason I didn't give this 5 lippies is because of the price....$26 is just a touch much in my opinion, but I may change my tune on that if the box lasts me long enough. That being said, I'm lovin this stuff. Okay, ya, the box is cheap and I feel like I deserve more for the price, but as for the product itself, I have no complaints. I took the little brush and use it for powder and other things---it's not the best for this, but it's good with other products. For the Hoola you need a big fluffy brush, something you can blend blend blend with. That's the secret to this little box of mud powder---blend and blend and blend. If you take the time to do this, you *will* be satisfied with the results. What I love the most is that it has absolutely ZERO orange, which makes it the first bronzer I've found that looks totally natural on me. And the fact that it's completely matte makes it that much better....no shimmer = totally natural look. It even seemed to combat oily breakthrough, at least on me---and this is on an otherwise bare face. Nothin but love for this product :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by aeroxy82

just recieved this in a swap and love it (thanks Jess!) when i first put it on(with a SEPERATE BRUSH, dont use the one included) i can't really notice it, but every time i wear it my friends comment on how healthy my face looks. Bada Bing. :) UPDATE-just pulled this out of the drawer again and was amazed once again at how healthy this makes me look. i applied it with BE's Kabuki brush and it looked even and beautiful. GO BUY IT BUY IT NOW! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2004 3:11:00 AM More reviews by juliebnyc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Now, maybe I'm just really bad at applying this stuff, cause whenever I wear it, my husband asks me why my face is dirty. I want to like it. It cost me so much money that I resist throwing it out. The brush that comes w/ it is really lousy, so use a bronzer or powder brush instead---but only if you're gifted in the ways of bronzer application.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2004 5:23:00 PM More reviews by noellekon1

WOW, this is really dark in the box but it looks great on me, and I'm very fair with brn/brn. I never tan in my life, but if I did tan, this is the perfect color for me. I use it to hilight my blush and it provides a thinning aspect to my face overall. I'm concerned that they could have packaged this better to prevent cracking (mine didn't) but you can't miss with HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2004 4:19:00 AM More reviews by ikealover

I love the product but I am not crazy about the packaging..it's poorly packaged and the brush gets very dirty so I keep the plastic cover that holds the brush inside and that got dirty...It's just a mess-but I love the inside..I just don't think I will ever buy it again. so it's up for swap. Also I'm starting to like Bare Escentuals warmth much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2004 8:44:00 PM More reviews by CaliAllyCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ok: here ye, here ye:
I am a PALE little B***h! And this sucker is part of my everyday makeup items-- I love it to death!! It goes on more naturally than most powdered bronzers and is easy to apply. Plus, like all Benefit blushes (Georgia Peach, Dandilion) it lasts forEVVVVer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2004 7:58:00 PM More reviews by dazee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yet another product I was lemming for a long time, finally broke down and got one... and I'm a little dissapointed in it. Tricky application, you really have to blend and use a light hand with this powder, that does, by the way, tend to crack and break in the cute-but-not-practical box. When applied correctly, it does a good job at matte bronzing or contouring. I much prefer a bronzer with a hint of shimmer to it, however. The brush that comes with it, is highly cute, but again, not very functional. This is one of those love-it or hate-it products, and I'm leaning on the side of hate it, but not quite ready to give up on it yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2004 8:38:00 PM More reviews by baybee

LOVE this bronzer. Looks VERY natural and I feel like I've been at the beach! Most definite a year round HG.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2004 7:30:00 AM More reviews by red_cherry

ick!!! i had an SA put thi one me (against my wishes) and it looked awful, i just looked dirty. it was far too red, also rimmel's bronzer is exactly the same.

i'm an NC40-42 and BB warm natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2004 1:46:00 AM More reviews by rolurgerl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite bronzers since it's one of the few without shimmer. It's great for contouring or just giving an all over bronzed look. It looks fabulous on fair and medium skin and goes with warm or cool skin tones. On darker skin you can even use this product as a powder.