BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am a bit of a bronzer junkie and this one is my very favorite. I even mix a little with a facial sunscreen to make a perfect bronzed, even glow.

on 8/9/2005 11:42:00 PM

This is my HG bronzer! Its a matte brown that does not go on dirty on my FFF freckled skin, very natural looking as there is O glitter/shimmer. I will def. repurchase!

on 7/30/2005 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use this as a blush and it works great because its not the average pink blush. I wouldn't use it as a bronzer. The brush that comes along with it is useless. But when using a blush brush works good. Tip: Featherlightly apply. It will come on too dark. If you're asian Hoola would work wonders.

on 7/30/2005 5:05:00 PM

Meh. The color is too dirty-looking in my opinion. It's got a matte finish, which I like, but I find it really difficult to make it look good on me. I don't like the packaging very much, and the brush it comes with is pretty useless. Spendy too, but I got it from my sister as a gift. Despite all those cons, it isn't a TERRIBLE bronzer, and I think girls darker than I could make it work.

on 7/22/2005 11:55:00 PM

I was hesitant at first to try another bronzer, but this one surprised me. Applied evenly, liked the loose powder feel and was not too orangy or brown. Nice.

on 7/5/2005 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I quite like this product, and trust me, ive tried A LOT of bronzers! Of you want a matte brown look then i suggest this, it has no hint of orange or red which is what I love about it. However, it can look a bit on the dull side (on some skins) so maybe if its mixed with a bit of shimmer powder it'll look better. overall, quite a nice product!

on 6/24/2005 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has been a miracle for my pale, pale skin. I have been searching for a matte bronzer (shimmer make my oily skin look even olier) and I bought this based on recs from the make up board. The trick is to apply it with a very light touch. I first dip my powder brush in Revlons even-out yellow based powder, then roll it around in the Hoola, wipe of the excess and apply. Gives the most believable tan with no orange whatsoever. I'm surpirsed this hasn't gotten better reviews.

on 6/6/2005 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love HOOLA!! the color is just right for my verrrrry pale skin, and adds some color that's never there naturally...the powder is light, and i mix with dandelion for a nice blend of color, but hoola is great on its own as a base or a highlighter as a replacement for blush during summer. Great product, but the brush is unnecessary, use a regular powder brush.

on 6/4/2005 1:00:00 AM

I am a very pale (un)natural redhead and I LOVE Hoola! And I might be the only person on the planet who loves the brush it comes with. I just swipe it over the bronzer and then lightly run the brush down my cheeks once and all of a sudden, I'm tan. Realistically tan, not orange or sparkly- just tan. Perfection.

This is great, I would honestly say it suits ALL skin tones. Not too orange or brown or pink, perfect. The bronzer of my dreams. Brush is naff oh well, can't be 100% now can it?

...