July 30, 2014 | 1495 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by lindsaylew1986

Okay why does this product flake when i apply my foundation over it? i use mac studio fix foundation, and when i use this primer below it i always have little flakes all over my face! could my bottle be old? i have no idea but i cant escape this problem...no matter if i use a small or larger amount =(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2008 4:00:00 PM More reviews by clairesewell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best primer that I have tried. Goes on smooth and makes your skin silky soft. Evens out the appearence of pores and minor imperfections. Make-up looks freasher for longer. Not a miracle in a bottle but close.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by skelly123

Hated this primer. Goes on slick, but left my skin with an oily type of residue. Yes, your makeup sits on top of your skin, but slides off while using this primer. Not a fan.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2008 4:20:00 PM More reviews by vivapandora

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunately this product made me breakout.
It is not intended for ance prone skin, they will even tell you that.
I am interested in their NEW "light" formula which I believe is for oily & acne prone, but I haven't tried that yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2008 1:31:00 AM More reviews by kryssimarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone skin, and I am constantly washing my make up brushes to cut down on bacteria. This product helps tame acne by keeping your make up from traveling where it shouldn't go. My concealer is applied over the product on any of my blemishes, and all the bacteria there stays there and does not melt off to the surrounding skin. I noticed a significant reduction in break outs after using this product. I also like the matte finish it gives my skin, and my make up never seems to stay on as long when I forget to use it! A little bit pricey, but I always buy the travel size. All the new variations are great as well! I definitely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 3:53:00 PM More reviews by ravenswing

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'd be nowhere without this product, especially at my age. It really helps smooth out my imperfections before putting on power and / or foundation. The ONLY negative I have is that the top of it keeps coming off in my makeup bag

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2008 4:27:00 AM More reviews by kiwiipi3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it doesn't really prime foundation/powder well for me. i have oily skin.. but it does make your skin feel soft initially.. i just dont think it does its job well

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2008 11:55:00 AM More reviews by VegaNYC

I was looking for a less expensive primer than the one I currently use (NV Perricone) and decided to give this a shot. I'm disappointed to say this just didn't make the cut. It goes on smooth, yet it feels like wax and after one use I broke out in little white blemishes. I gave it to a friend of mine hoping she would get better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 4:28:00 AM More reviews by sami513

i love it! it's great i got the "on the go" size to see if i liked it or not for $15! it's really nice i love the way it feels when you put it one lol
it makes my studio finish concealer go on so smooth and makes my studio fix stay on all day. i use it everyday but yesterday i forgot and after putting my foundation etc. it just wasn't the same [yuckk!!] oh also i have acne prone skin as well and it doesn't make me break out like everyone said it would:D

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by myysharona

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just got this product and, so far, have used it twice. I love it! It helped my eye makeup stay put, a feat in and of itself. It smoothed everything out and my bare minerals foundation went on beautifully. I've read some of the reviews about it not being the best for oily skin, so we'll see if I still like it when summer comes around. So far, though, I think it's amazing.