BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

Beautiful lovely sheer pale-pink colour, perfect to apply on top of foundation and blusher to brighten up the complexion and leave a nice peachy texture to the skin. Lovely scent too.

on 1/28/2006 10:40:00 AM

Wow!! Why did I wait soooooo long? This product is amazing! Dandelion gives a beautiful, healthy glow to my pale skin. Great to warm up dull winter skin as well.

IMHO it's probably not pigmented enough to be used as a blush, but it works well as an highlighter or a complexion luminizer/enhancer. Gives a subtle and luminous pink glow to my cheeks and to the bone just above. It's sheer but buildable - it goes on smoothly, and evenly. It also gives a delicate flush that brightens my entire face. It contains shimmers but it's not overly glittery either. Doesn't look too powdery nor chalky on my skin - but it trully gives a natural and fresh glow even when I'm tired! Stunning!

The packaging is cute, and a little goes a long way. Yes it's a bit expensive, but considering that it will last forever and that it gives great results, I think Dandelion worths every penny! The brush included in the package is useless though.

Another winner from Benefit!! I would definitely buy it again if I ever run out of this product! I wear it everyday since I bought it. Indispensable! :-) continued >>

on 1/28/2006 10:06:00 AM

I love this powder blush! It gives you nice pink cheeks with a hint of shimmer. It shows up well on my fair skin.

on 1/27/2006 2:51:00 PM

I am not a big fan of the packaging or price, but it does give a nice glow. I use this as a highlighter. I am using the MAC Kabuki brush to apply it, and it really distributes it nicely for a nice healthy look. I wouldn't use as a blush only because i think it is too light for that. I am a NW15 FYI. I don't know if I will ever use it up, however if I do, I will be repurchasing.

on 1/26/2006 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a beautiful shade if pink that can be worn alone as a blush, or over another shade of blush. It gives you such a feminine, sweet, color. A dusty, pale to medium, very wearable pink, this color will flatter most colorings (all but those with darker skin tones - it is lightly pigmented and it may take too many layers to show up). As I said, it is sheer, but that gives you control over how much to put on. Throw away the brush it comes with. It is terrible and will not blend in the color well. Dandelion also lasts a good 10 - 12 hours on me.

on 1/26/2006 4:46:00 AM

Love this! My favourite blush. I have pale skin and find this gives such a pretty, healthy delicate flush. I dont have a problem with the packaging and find that this box is lasting me forever. Not too glimmery, just subtle and pretty pink!

on 1/24/2006 2:35:00 AM

i am finally almost finishing my first box and debating on if i should buy a 2nd. it love how it gives you that out of the cold look.. and in the sun, you get that cute shimmer. its nice for the days when you want that natural look with just a hint of color. people have complained about the packaging, but i think its cute. i just pull off the top and stick my brush in it. i took the brush out cuz i'm not too fond of it.. but it is cute.

on 1/21/2006 11:36:00 PM

I love this sheer blush. its just enough to brighten you up for an everyday look. I've been using it for about 2 years now.

on 1/21/2006 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have medium NW35 skin with pinkish undertones...and this hardly shows up on my skin! Its a shame because I love pink blushes..I guess I'll stick to my MAC Sheertone Blush in pink swoon..it's a brighter pink that shows up on asian skin much better. I decided to try Hoola instead, and I love it. I would try this again when my skin looks lighter in the beginning of Fall. I just feel like im missin out! =)

on 1/20/2006 8:42:00 AM

This is the perfect blush colour for every day use. Natural finish, just a sheer of light pink to give your complexion that little extra. Works best on lighter skin tones. Easy to apply, won't need a real technique to get the great effect. Also another great point, it lasts forever. I've started using my box 6 months ago, on a daily basis, not even used up 1 mm of product yet! I don't think I'll switch to another blush soon. Definitely a classic in their assortment.

Popular Blush Products