BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 1/27/2006 2:51:00 PM

I am not a big fan of the packaging or price, but it does give a nice glow. I use this as a highlighter. I am using the MAC Kabuki brush to apply it, and it really distributes it nicely for a nice healthy look. I wouldn't use as a blush only because i think it is too light for that. I am a NW15 FYI. I don't know if I will ever use it up, however if I do, I will be repurchasing.

on 1/26/2006 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a beautiful shade if pink that can be worn alone as a blush, or over another shade of blush. It gives you such a feminine, sweet, color. A dusty, pale to medium, very wearable pink, this color will flatter most colorings (all but those with darker skin tones - it is lightly pigmented and it may take too many layers to show up). As I said, it is sheer, but that gives you control over how much to put on. Throw away the brush it comes with. It is terrible and will not blend in the color well. Dandelion also lasts a good 10 - 12 hours on me.

on 1/26/2006 4:46:00 AM

Love this! My favourite blush. I have pale skin and find this gives such a pretty, healthy delicate flush. I dont have a problem with the packaging and find that this box is lasting me forever. Not too glimmery, just subtle and pretty pink!

on 1/24/2006 2:35:00 AM

i am finally almost finishing my first box and debating on if i should buy a 2nd. it love how it gives you that out of the cold look.. and in the sun, you get that cute shimmer. its nice for the days when you want that natural look with just a hint of color. people have complained about the packaging, but i think its cute. i just pull off the top and stick my brush in it. i took the brush out cuz i'm not too fond of it.. but it is cute.

on 1/21/2006 11:36:00 PM

I love this sheer blush. its just enough to brighten you up for an everyday look. I've been using it for about 2 years now.

on 1/21/2006 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have medium NW35 skin with pinkish undertones...and this hardly shows up on my skin! Its a shame because I love pink blushes..I guess I'll stick to my MAC Sheertone Blush in pink swoon..it's a brighter pink that shows up on asian skin much better. I decided to try Hoola instead, and I love it. I would try this again when my skin looks lighter in the beginning of Fall. I just feel like im missin out! =)

on 1/20/2006 8:42:00 AM

This is the perfect blush colour for every day use. Natural finish, just a sheer of light pink to give your complexion that little extra. Works best on lighter skin tones. Easy to apply, won't need a real technique to get the great effect. Also another great point, it lasts forever. I've started using my box 6 months ago, on a daily basis, not even used up 1 mm of product yet! I don't think I'll switch to another blush soon. Definitely a classic in their assortment.

on 1/19/2006 5:16:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is one of my absolute favorite blush/powder type products. I have the Decked Out Dandelion pallet and it is a much more portable packae than the regular dandelion packaging and includes two wonderful eyeshadows (the darker one works great as liner too) and a lipcolor. I have this in my purse and get quite a bit of use from it and love being able to take my dandelion w/ me!

on 1/15/2006 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Dandelion is a great blush for a natural looking pink for fair skin. It looks like the color my skin would look in the summer time if I were exercising in the morning. I could live without the cutesy brush and cutsey packaging. What is up with that little box? It is like opening up a little gift box, but for actually using it on a regular basis and wanting to use a regular size brush, that box is a pain in the butt. Loved the color, though!

on 1/12/2006 4:11:00 AM

Along with the others before me i agree that this product is wonderful. But for those of you who don't like a hint of pink steer clear. The effect is a pinky shimmery tone which I have found looks best on those with fair skin. It may seem pricey but the amount you buy will last forever. The one con is that I hate the brush it comes with but who cares most blushes don't come with a decent brush or one at all.

Popular Blush Products