September 30, 2014 | 1694 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2004 7:30:00 PM More reviews by MissLelly

A little too sheer for my liking, but still a very good foundation. I love that it doesn't feel heavy, and the bottle packaging with a small opening on the tip so you can squeeze out the perfect dosage every time. It also helps to prevent a ton of germs going in.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2004 4:12:00 PM More reviews by molly34

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

How could I live iwthout this amazing stuff? Forget being stuck on an island completely stranded, with only mascara! my face and body foundation would be right there with me while I soak up the sun on my deserted island! yay! But seriously :p this foundation is just great for people who feel that they can't move their face once foundation is applied!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2004 11:27:00 AM More reviews by ccampbe4

I really like this foundation because it is extremely light and adds the perfect hint of color. There is essentially no coverage, but that's what concealer is for, isn't it? It basically just evens out tone and makes you look a little closer to perfect. It is great for the summer, doesn't cause any breakouts on me. I have never used it on the body, but I imagine that it's great for that too. Plus the bottle is huge. I've had mine for 3 months and I have barely made a dent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2004 8:51:00 AM More reviews by cujo

i use this in N2 and find it a great foundation for day and night. i dont require much coverage (which is lucky as this provides very little!) but this is a nice colour match, easy to apply, sits well on my skin, doesn't break me out and comes in a huge bottle.

it is supposed to be touchproof and transfer resistant but i do find that i have to dust off (buffer brush) the slightly powdery finish before this is true. the 'dust off' doesnt remove any coverage but makes it look flawless and smooth. sort of slightly shiny but in a good way. i'm not sure if i can describe this properly!

apparently they use this in photoshoots because of the finish. i am hesistant to think they use this alone on the face though as its very sheer, though i do believe this for the body.

excellent price and value for just a face foundation, a little more pricy for use on the body so only a 4 for price. nice hygienic bottle. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2004 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Elisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a fantastic foundation! It is sheer coverage, but very buildable. You can layer it to acheive medium coverage, and it will not cake. The thin texture takes some getting used to when applying, but it really melts into the skin and looks natural. If you're oily, this might make you a bit shiny, but a finely milled setting powder will take care of that. It is good for those w/ oily skin in that once it is set, it will not budge, no matter what. I rated the price at 2, since you get such a huge bottle. If you do any work in photography, like I do, you must try this foundation. It refracts light and photographs beautifully!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2004 6:45:00 PM More reviews by dstamnitz2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My holy grail is to wear skirts to work without hose. In my quest, I purchased a bottle of Mac face and body foundation in N2. It isn't available in stores so I had to order online--meaning I had to guess at the color. I ordered in the same range as my facial foundation (NW20). This is a great product--works just as described on the Mac site. I wish it were heavier coverage though, and that I had ordered N3 or maybe even N4. It doesn't cover as well as the Sally Hansen Airbrush legs, but it stays put better. And my legs feel *wonderful*. Guess it is the emollients in the foundation! I'm now applying two coats to try for more coverage, but it covers well enough I can skip hose!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2004 12:27:00 PM More reviews by coskison

Love this foundation - goes on more like tinted moisturizer, and gives a nice glow. I set with MAC powder, and use the MAC concealer as well for a nearly-flawless look. Comes in large tube for long-lasting use. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2004 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Lithe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. It's great with strobe cream for a lovely dewy glow. I use this all over my face/neck and use Studio Finish Matte in C40 to correct the red/pink on my face. The finish is beautiful and summery. I'm a C5, but it was out so now I have C4. I'm a MMM with light blonde hair, dark brown eyes and normal skin. I will absolutely buy this again for it's sheer coverage and dewy finish!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2004 11:29:00 PM More reviews by dilydaly7

I was all set to buy the tinted moisturizer, but the MA convinced me that buying the Face and Body would be a better value because the bottle is so large. I do like the bottle -- its squeeze-style makes it easy to get just the amount it want. The color is great -- I couldn't ask for more in that department. Its a wonderful match that doesn't make me look yellow. However, the texture is sticky. It never sets, and I feel like it wears off pretty easily. Its kind of greasy, too, and I don't think its done well for my skin. I'll use this up, but I'm looking for something else. Aren't there any matte tinted moisturizers in the world?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2004 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ml44

I've read a lot of reviews about this product, but have not been able to visit a MAC store to test it. I sent an email to MAC for advice about a shade that would work. I told them all NC20's except Studio Finish were too yellow for me, but that NC20 was close; I'm just more neutral. The MA suggested N3 or N4, but luckily I decided these would be 'way too dark. I worked hard looking at the color ranges and thinking about MAC colors I knew and decided N1 might work. It was a really good choice. It looks a bit peachy in the bottle, but when on it is neutral to slightly yellow with the slightest peach quality that just gives the finish a luminous quality. This foundation is truly what I hoped for, thin in consistency, light coverage but seems to luminize away flaws. It isn't greasy, but has a matte satin luminous finish. It looks good even in the worst light and isn't chalky and doesn't darken during the day. Another good quality is that my real skin shows through. I can't stand the rubber mask foundation look. I hope MAC always makes this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No