November 28, 2014 | 1844 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2004 11:23:00 AM More reviews by laureg

unfortunately, i found that this is terrible stuff. it gives less coverage than even a tinted moisturizer does. plus- i really disliked the extremely thin, slippery and watery consistency, and the way you have to "play" with it when applying because it IS so slippery and watery. i am exteremly disappointed with this product, and this is by far the WORST foundation i have ever tried. have an SA give you a week's worth of sample to try it before you buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2004 12:00:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My HG foundation!!! It gives me the perfect dewy finish! I use the C3 and it matches exactly. This foundation is on the sheerer side, so you have a little play in terms of the color selection. Even if I have a bit of a tan, I can still work that color. The price is amazing for the size of bottle you get. I love the feeling of natural skin that this one leaves me with, it can also be built up a bit for a more medium coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2004 7:24:00 AM More reviews by kirana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow! It's the best foundation ever! I use C5 which is the exact match of my medium, yellow undertoned Asian skin. It has good coverage, yet it is still very light, with an almost dewy finish. Nobody can tell that I'm wearing foundation, people just think I have perfect skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2004 10:22:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

im not into the heavy caked on look and i love this foundation bcoz it feels like a tinted moisturizer...im extremely yellow toned and i switch off btwn C4 & C5...it cost me $28.50 at the MAC pro store...gives me such a beautiful dewey glow...and it photographs very well!!!i love to dust studio fix on top of this or mac blot loose/pressed in Medium Dark....*UPDATE* mufe's version is better (coverage,texture and appearance on face-wise)...no longer will i purchase this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2004 5:31:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I passed this up because I needed something for my face and this was way too greasy. I like a dewy look but this felt like putting baby oil on my face. It would have been cool if a big squeeze bottle of this could replace my leg products and my face products. Alas, not at this time!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2004 2:56:00 PM More reviews by klassyme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a really good light coverage foundation.I love that it goes on slippery and somewhat watery.I have really dry skin so in the winter time it is perfect.In the summer I mix it with my lotion for a dewey look.The bottle is huge ,I just hope I use it all before it expires.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2004 1:11:00 PM More reviews by angel_eyed_lass

This is a good foundation. I chose this product over the Select Tint by MAC because it is both waterproof and does not contain SPF (I already use a moisturizer with 30 SPF). It is a very fluid and sheer foundation, so know that it is what you are looking for before you buy. It does last all day, particularly when you give it a light dusting of powder. It does not cover my acne, but it does not accentuate it either. I use a separate concealer for that. I really like how it gives me that, "my skin but better," look.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2004 3:35:00 PM More reviews by little00blondie

It's pricey for me- but comes in this big squirt bottle that makes me feel like a painter or...well, a makeup artist! It will last forever, so the money is worth it. I just started using it- and love it's very sheer coverage. You dont have to be paranoid about applying it perfect, because it's very light weight and gives a nice "glow." I mix some of it with my Almay Nearly Naked Touch Pad to achieve a perfect color- and both are the same consistancy. Overall, very good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2004 1:43:00 PM More reviews by rlop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've have this in C3 and have been using it for about 2 years now. It comes in a generous sized container and the color matches me perfectly. I'm a Studio Fix powder NC25. It spreads and blends well with light to medium coverage that you can build up. I highly recommend. You may notice a little shine if you don't use powder over it to set it. I still have over a 1/2 left in the bottle. Well worth the price. Will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2004 7:30:00 PM More reviews by MissLelly

A little too sheer for my liking, but still a very good foundation. I love that it doesn't feel heavy, and the bottle packaging with a small opening on the tip so you can squeeze out the perfect dosage every time. It also helps to prevent a ton of germs going in.