September 1, 2014 | 2015 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by ShortMegan

I think this is my HG foundation. It's very light and feels like water going on. I don't like very much coverage, and this one is very, very sheer. (Freckles still show through.) They don't have a color light enough or cool enough for me, so I have mixed it with F&B White (from the Pro shop) and a tiny touch of Blue (spray makeup, I think...it's a liquid) to make the right shade. The folks at MAC were nice enough to give me "samples" of those other products so I didn't have to buy a huge tub of blue foundation when I only needed two drops. The bottle is huge, and when you figure price-per-ounce (only $7) you realise it's cheaper than most drugstore foundations. I poured mine into several small bottles and I've had it for several years. I think it stays fresh since it's in small bottles and I just use one at a time. I still have about 2oz left, so I'll probably never have to re-buy! But, if I someday run out, I'd buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 7:10:00 AM More reviews by maiho12345

I wrote a review before saying how much i like this product because it gives me the right amount of coverage. Well I keep on using this because I like the coverage and it turns out my face started to break out into a rash, and it itches like crazy after 4 hours today. My face was also shiny. I'm taking this back. Please don't buy this if you are sensitive. It's a great price, but it isn't for everyone. I didn't read the ingredients, but it must have oils and ingredients that cause irritations. I'll just stick to studio fix :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2004 4:53:00 PM More reviews by DeputyCindy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best foundation I have ever used!!! Very sheer, and makes my skin look great. Nothing but good things to say about this foundation!!!!!1

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 2:42:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this foundation because I needed a sheer coverage type for a natural daytime look. The color was perfect and the coverage was exactly what I needed but something about this formula made my skin break out. Sadly this is going back to the store. Decent price for the amount you get though. $28.50 for 4 oz!
Update - so I never returned this and had it for a long time. i use it every now and then and i think it still breaks me out. Why do I keep messing with this? *sigh*

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2004 9:48:00 AM More reviews by toushay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Again, another MAC liquid foundation that fails. This did absolutely nothing for me. I might as well leave my skin bare! I'm a huge MAC fan - love the eye shadows, brushes, Studio Fix, etc, but this just fell short of so many other liquid foundations on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2003 12:25:00 AM More reviews by DeputyCindy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I cannot say enough good things about this foundation. It is sheer, so the real you can show through. It is long lasting and gives me a glowy look all day long. My skin has actually cleared up since using this. I am sure that it is because the texture of this foundation is so sheer my skin can breathe. Loving every ounce of this product. Highly reccommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2003 12:28:00 AM More reviews by littleleech

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love MAC.. but this one only took 2 days to break me out like no other. On top of that, it left me pretty shiny. I'm better off with studio fix.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2003 6:38:00 PM More reviews by xxuniboyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not too fussed on this one. It's got good points and bad points. I feel bad giving it a low mark, cause I do love all of MAC stuff, it's just that this reminded me too much of those tubs of paint you get at school? I think it depends on what you're after, if you want a very very light foundation, just to help even out your skin a little, and you want a lot of it (can imagine the bottle lasting me years) then this is for you. At the moment though, with it being xmas and me being a pig, I know the food i'm gonna eat is gonna give me a few spots. This foundation hasn't got enough depth for me, very watery and not enough coverage. Great for when my skin is great, at the moment though I just want something a lil heavier, like the tinted moisturizer from NARS.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2003 2:02:00 PM More reviews by holden418

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have bought this over and over again. probably at least 4 bottles. I just love it since I am not a heavy foundation person. This is the thinnest foundation I have ever used since it is for face and body(and I've tried and bought A LOT!). But this is not moisturizing or anything, just pretty thin foundation, so with my really dry skin, I usually put on lots of moisturizer before I put it on. maybe on those dry winter days, you might want to switch with a heavier foundation (if you have really dry skin/put heavy moisturizer).

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2003 2:09:00 PM More reviews by iwete

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product sucked! It smelled funny and did not conceal at all!! I used it on my legs to conceal some spiderveins but it did not even conceal a light mark I had on my leg that I could conceal with covergirl foundation. Do not waste your money on this product...and definetly do not choose color frominternet. The only website that has actual colors is sephora.