April 20, 2014 | 1709 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2002 2:08:00 PM More reviews by noelle2328

This is an absolute dream of a moisturizer for combo/oily/acne-prone skinned gals! It's a cool, pinkish-colored gel that sinks into the skin real fast, feels light and fresh, and makes you feel baby soft! It will not cause breakouts whatsoever! Personally I love moisturizers that feel like they become a part of your skin when you put them on, that they're not an obvious extra layer! That is what this feels like! If I had known I could have gotten this cheap on ebay, I would have purchased it a long time ago as it is $31 at the Clinique counter which is out of my budget right now. I just picked up two tubes of this and couldn't be happier...my skin couldn't be happier!! **UPDATE** For some reason, after several weeks of use, it can turn my skin red once in a while, I think it could slightly be irritating my skin. I think it might be the aloe in it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2002 8:31:00 PM More reviews by visee

Great product! I have combi skin that normal moisturiser takes care of. But I was on a short course of minocyline and my skin became really dry with flaky patches. This is great for those with drier skins or undergoing acne treatment. It's oil free, non greasy and doesn't cause breakouts. Thumbs up!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2002 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I should have known better than to buy this...but after hearing so many good things about it, I thought it would be just right - I have normal/combo skin that needs extra moisture in the Fall/Winter...
but this stuff did nothing for my skin. It felt great going on....but 10 minutes later I noticed dry flakes on my cheeks and chin that weren't there prior to using this! Seems weird to me...since every other reviewer raves about it, but I think it's the aloe...I find it drying to my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2002 7:30:00 PM More reviews by girl_at_play

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this moisturizer works very well on people that have oily skin because it sinks right into your skin.It's a pefect cream turning the day.But if you have dry skin you'll probably need something heavier to relieve the dryness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2002 4:57:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This is absolutely incredible for combo skin. The gel is moisturizing, yet dries and leaves your skin soft and matte. It feels fab and is perfect for the warmer summer months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2002 1:18:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I found this to be a pretty decent regular moisturizer, but not super-moisturizing as the name implies. The gel-like consistency is nice, so it doesn't go on greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2002 5:05:00 PM More reviews by clackrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only Clinique product that I absolutely love. Even with my acne-prone oily skin, I need moisture (tend to dry it out a bit when treating it!). This does the job with no greasy feeling, in fact even when I am broken out this leaves my skin smoother and helps foundation to go on better (which I need because I have to cover breakouts!). This is a must-have. Only problem is that I'd rather have it in a pump because I'm a neat freak and hate jars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2002 3:47:00 PM More reviews by jojobean

I love this because I am oily and acne prone, so I need something that moisturizes without getting greasy or oily. It also makes your skin soooooooooo soft!!! The only reason why I wouldn't buy it again is because it is expensive, and the moisturizer I use now (St. Ives Oil Free) is almost as good and much much cheaper. If I were rich though...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2002 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Starlitsky

Surge my butt!! THis thing isnt good for a winter moisturizer. I have dry skin in the winter and i thought this would solve my problems. There is VERY little mositure in this. I have to use a LOT of this to make my face less flaky. It has a nasty smell too.
However, i think its a great moisturizer for oily-skinned women.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2002 2:24:00 PM More reviews by jayd

I have very sensitive/dry skin and had been searching for a good moisturizer for a long time, when I bought this I thought I would be dissapointed, BUT it seems to keep my skin moist, smooth and doesn't irritate my problem spots. I would highly recommend this!!!