November 27, 2014 | 940 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2003 3:46:00 AM More reviews by SumSum

This is the worst moisturzier i have ever had in my life! The packaging is very bad, the germ can still enter the bottle after it closed. The moisturzing properities is not enough and it leaves a oily and sticky film on my face. Compared to other brands, this is expensive and have no much functions.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2003 1:29:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

I have had VERY dry skin lately and was excited to see this in the latest GWP because I was hoping it would moisturize my skin. Wrong! Not even 10 minutes after I applied it my skin was dry and flakey again. Thumbs down on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2003 11:03:00 AM More reviews by galaxiigrl

This is now my holy grail moisturizer. I have acne-prone skin that can be oily with dry, flaky spots. This moisturizes the flaky areas and dries matte on the oily areas, and it doesn't make me break out. The thing I love most about it, though, is that it leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. I don't know why or how it does that, but my skin has never felt softer or smoother. This is worth the rather high price tag, and that's saying a lot, since I rarely spend more than $10 on a product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really nice light gel cream great for my combination skin. I love that it sinks right in and leaves my skin matte and comfortable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 5:14:00 PM More reviews by productjunkie33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did nothing for my dry skin. Because of the name, I expected a richer moisturizer. For someone with oily skin, this would probably be a good product, but I just didn't feel the "surge."

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 3:20:00 PM More reviews by mapn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Terrific moisturizer! I use it every day under makeup and then again before going to bed. I have combination skin and this product is oil-free so it doesn't clog my pores. My skin is also really sensitive and this moisturizer doesn't irritate my skin. I can't see this product working as a mask though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 9:57:00 AM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I expecpected more moisturizing power from this. My skin starts feeling tight after just a couple of hours applying this. It did not irritate my skin witch is a positive thing. I could use this at summer if there was a sunscreen in it. I also prefer more hygienic package solutins than this one has.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2003 10:49:00 AM More reviews by wongp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't like this product, it's stinging when applied and it gives me breakouts! I was using Dermalogica skin smoothing cream but since it's quite expensive, I want to use it and MSE alternatively. I applied MSE at night and the next morning, I was so shocked to find out that I had one painful big zit and two or three little ones on my face!! I had to stop using MSE and my skin went back to normal. Stay away from this product if you have acne-prone skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2003 5:38:00 PM More reviews by pinkangel3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Received this as gwp and it is wonderful...helps my dry skin feel soft and am happy to have it...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2003 4:56:00 PM More reviews by KAHMEH

This is a pretty good partner for my sensitive combination/dry skin. As everyone else said, it's a light pink gel in a classy-looking jar (not the most sanitary thing in the world, but it IS cute). It's very easy to apply, and sinks in pretty quickly after application. Sometimes, it can feel sticky or rubbery for a little while, but boy, does it make your skin glow like a baby's! I really like this stuff, but I keep switching around because it's not QUITE mouisturizing enough for me -- my forehead and cheeks start flaking by late afternoon. I know you're supposed to reapply it throughout the day as needed, even over makeup, but it's a pretty big jar, and a pain in the a$$ to carry around. For $32, I'd like it to work all day, thankyouverymuch.