April 19, 2014 | 1117 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 6:27:00 PM More reviews by augusta91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara! As close to my HG as any come. It gives long, feathery lashes, builds volume, and doesnt clump. It seems to thicken too. The tube lasts quite a while, and its not too expensive. Great job Clinique!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by barbj35

I LOVE this mascara. I have tried many others, both high end such as Dior and Lancome, as well as lower priced Great Lash, etc., I have forever been on a search for the perfect one. This is the one...great application, does not clump, goes on smoothly, and it produces beautiful, longest lashes ever that look totally natural. Will be buying a full size once the sample I'm using runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2007 4:12:00 PM More reviews by stars_and_oceans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this stuff is excellent! it is a pretty straightforward and simple product in my opinion... gets the job done! i really like the brown/black color. it doesn't clump up, goes on smooth, isn't too expensive--just a great, basic mascara!

definitely recommended! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2007 1:58:00 PM More reviews by 0H2_FR35H

Love the brush on this one - big and densely packed with very long, fine bristles. It builds definition and fullness very well and holy crap - the length that this can give your lashes - longer than false eyelashes =D. I didn't experience any clumping, smudging or flaking with this mascara which is nice - this stuff really does stay after you've slicked it on. I should note that the formula is rather wet with the first 3 or so applications before it settles into the perfect consistency, so be careful when removing the wand from the packaging :). No problems with the colour either, a nice, inky black that is glossy and rich. I still say this is more of a separating and lengthening mascara than the entire "impact" advertising they've got going on for this. I like this mascara overall, but since my eyelashes are naturally long and rather thick, I usually go for the extremely volumising formulas and will be sticking with my hg Bad Gal. I will pull this out every now and then since it's one of the best lengthening mascara's I've used but it's not enough to warrant another purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2007 8:02:00 AM More reviews by walkerak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hmmm.... what can I say. Mascara clumped a bit on application but I removed these with my metal last comb. Gives good definition and makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller.

Major downside ... didn't last. By mid afternoon it would be flaking off and/or smudging underneath my eyes. Other mascara does not do this.

I won't be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2007 1:49:00 AM More reviews by jamckarus

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I realize cosmetics react differently on everyone, depending on the chemistry. That said, this is the ONLY mascara I ever THREW AWAY after struggling with it for two weeks. The clumps were horrendous.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2007 9:48:00 PM More reviews by mymyboo

It works alright, not too bad. One thing I don't like about it however is when I wash it off at night with make up remover, I see lines of black mascara hiding inside my eyes. I have to use water and make sure I get all of it out... it looks like a string of black mascara @__@. Compared to lancome's mascara, lancome doesnt give me this problem att all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by asacchi

I may be bias because this is now *my* mascara. It goes on easily and comes off with water, hasn't clumped on me that I know and has a nice lift which makes my eyelashes appear longer/bolder. I've sometimes teared in it, and with careful dabbing it doesn't come off at all. Although I don't recommend crying with it on, or playing soccer in the rain >_> had to wipe it all off on my sleeve.. because it wasn't suppose to rain!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2007 8:36:00 AM More reviews by margiemoo

I received a sample size of this and have used it on and off for a few weeks. It's not a bad mascara but it's nothing special either. It definitely trumps Shu Precise Volume, which I cannot stand, though both make my lashes feel a bit 'crispy'. Clinique being the lesser of two evils. It does not; however, compare with the Diorshow Unlimited. It lengthens decently as well as volumises, but tends to clump and kills my curl a bit. Probably wouldn't buy a full size.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2007 3:35:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like another reviewer, I wish i could give this product a 3.5. I recieved this in my Christmas stocking a few years ago in a sample-sized tube. This is a very basic no fuss, no frills mascara with very simple yet elegant packaging and overall effect on the lashes. The most positive aspect of this is that it truly gave me the blackest, glossiest lashes I've ever experienced from any mascara. It defined and separated my lashes very well, but did not add the length, lift, and curl that I always want from my mascara. This volumizies a little bit, but its hardly noticeable. I might repurchase this to use underneath my Lancome Flexitencils to amplify the already rich and glossy black I get from it while still mantaining all the effects for necessary for my lash look.