July 24, 2014 | 1472 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2007 9:51:00 AM More reviews by hulmerac

I'm on my second tube of this mascara. This gives me nice, full lashes without a lash curler. I love the brush - I use cleaned off the last one to use as a brush between coats. I also love how dark the pigment is. I used to use Voluminous, but I find High Impact lasts longer - it never flakes!
My only problem with this product is the goo on the end of the brush - I find I have to wipe off too much product each time I use it - what a waste!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2007 1:05:00 PM More reviews by may_baby

I like this mascara better than the Diorshow. This made my lashes nice and pretty. I didn't see a lot of lengthening or volumizing though. I liked it cuz it didn't clump and it didn't weigh down my lashes. I have issues with mascara weighing down my thin, sparse lashes and this one didn't do that. I'm a bit iffy on repurchasing because of the fact that I didn't notice any thickening or lengthening. But I like it better than some other brands out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2007 11:05:00 PM More reviews by aegrl1717

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW! this is one of my new favorite mascaras! This is VERY easy to apply, no tricky wands!!! the formula is wonderful and gives you plump perfect lashes! Use two coats and it almost looks like your wearing faux eyelashes! The best part is that it has NO clumps! High impact is also a wonderful mascara for those who dont have a very steady hand, which leaves no room for error! i give it five stars!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2007 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Lilthne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't really say much since the only mascaras I use are Clinique kinds, but this seemed pretty good. I actually don't need mascara because my lashes are naturally long, dark, and thick (due to some kind of lash trimming thing my parents did when I was a baby). But this mascara seemed pretty awesome. It made my lashes even thicker, which my friends loved and a little bit on my bottom lashes really made my eyes pop. The only problem is that the brush is just so huge that I replaced it with a thinner brush so that I could really get at the root of my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2007 10:10:00 PM More reviews by lovelove999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara is fantastic. I have tried soo many and this is always the one I come back to if ever I want volume. The color is very black which I like, I LOVE the brush, and the formula. Very simple to apply and to layer for a thicker effect. If you want more dramatic lashes try applying the mascara over and over the lashes but don't wait for the mascara to dry before you go over otherwise it will look clumpy (just my opinion). But seriously for around $12 it lasts forever and is definately my favorite dept store mascara so far, and that's really saying something. I have tried EL, Lancome, Chanel, and MAC and none come close, except Chanel's maybe but you could but almost 2 of Clinique's for the same price!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2007 9:03:00 PM More reviews by katenabi

Love Love Loved it! It is fantasic mascara, but since I have used it I have come to like Bad Gal Lash by Benefit more. The brush is ncie and the formula is smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2007 7:13:00 PM More reviews by LawyerGirl

One of the best mascaras I've tried and definitely the best mascara I've bought. I've got short/thin lashes and this mascara fixes both problems in ONE coat. I dont' have any problems with it melting off or leaving flakes/smudges under my eyes even in the humid summer weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by sharoutunian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS! i live in texas, and this stuff holds up in hot, humid weather AND in the water-it's not even water proof! it thickens, lengthens, doesn't clump, smudge, or flake, no racoon eyes...so great. i use one coat during the day, and i don't look over done, and this is wonderful for going out. not a bad price either because it lasts a long time. my only complaint is that it is hard to get the corner lashes due to the large brush- a tapered end would make this mascara perfect. this is a staple for me. the only reason i try other mascaras is because i like to experiment. that's how i found this favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2007 1:27:00 AM More reviews by carlienyc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This Mascara ROCKS!! It really is the best. It makes the lashes long and defined! It fattens them perfectly without ever clumping. People always ask me what mascara I use now--since I started this mascara. It really is the best--and I have used them all. Love Love Love It!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by katkar2

I have short, sparse lashes. This mascara is the best! Yes it is on the pricey side but I rarely can say that I would ever buy a mascara a second time. I found that to avoid clumps remove as much excess product from wand before applying but I have found that is with any mascara. No doubts about recommending or purchasing again.