Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

3.5

Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer(thickening agent), Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Butylene Glycol(preservative, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.

on 11/15/2003 12:17:00 AM

A good cheap cleanser for oily skin, and has none of the icky residue the mild cleanser can have. I haven't had any problems with it, except that the fragrance isn't very good and I try to ignore it (but sometimes am not always able to :)

on 11/12/2003 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am trying to simplify my skincare routine, and I think this is a nice, basic cleanser that doesn't irritate me or break me out. It was recommended to me by my derm. I have really oily skin and this works well, even though it says "normal to oily." Smells a little bit better than Purpose which is also a pretty good product for me.

on 11/9/2003 2:04:00 PM

I have been using this product for about 6 months now and have absolutely no complaints! It cleans gently, thoroughly, and doesn't cost a lot!

on 10/29/2003 4:41:00 PM

I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone can use this stuff once they smell it. Absolutely FOUL! I couldn't get past the smell to see if it worked well or not.

on 10/24/2003 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this cleanser. It leaves your skin feeling really clean and soft. Never irritated my skin.

on 10/23/2003 3:12:00 PM

it smells really great and its cleansing too, without drying out my skin and making it flaky like most cleansers do
update: I think the fragrance in this is irritating to my skin. It also does a crappy job of removing makeup. Only people who dont wear makeup should use this

on 10/12/2003 12:42:00 PM

I have oily/combination skin that gets very oily in the summer. I really wanted to like Cetaphil because so many dermatologists recommend it (although I must say mine did not). I found the normal to oily cleanser too irritating to my skin. It made my sk

on 10/11/2003 7:19:00 PM

This product is aweasome! :] To get your makeup out fully , I recommend you to use a washcloth (rub it circles & rinse w/ cold water afterwards) --- otherwise if you dont use a washcloth, it'll leave behind some soapy residue. The continued >>

on 10/20/2003 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Packaging is ugly but it works. It's very gentle and doesn't strip away moisture. Works ok at removing makeup and leaves skin soft. Have been using it a few years and love it.

on 10/15/2003 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this product! My dermatologist recommended it. No, it does not lather. It's not supposed to lather. No, it's not a makeup remover, that's not its intent. What it is is a great cleanser for those prone to acne and are using topical treatments to combat the acne. Other reviewers mentioned the product leaves a film. Well, you need to rinse well with the product. After, you have very refreshed, clean skin.