November 27, 2014 | 970 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2005 2:18:00 AM More reviews by hennys

There is a reason this product is always at the top of the beauty lists. It is perfect! Perfect color. Perfect texture. Perfect everything.

Love, love, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2005 9:21:00 PM More reviews by reismione

Simply love this blusher to bits!! 1 of my best blushers!!! Highly recommended. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2005 9:43:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I am pale in winter this pricey but effective little product works very well to add a pop of subtle colour to my cheeks and also works as an all-over highlighter for a lovely, lit-from-within complexion. In summer I don't tend to use it as I tan quite deeply and it doesn't really show up on my skin. I love the smell and I've never had any issues with the packaging or the brush. It's lasted me a couple of years as well, so I suppose it's good value for the price. UPDATE: I ended up giving this to my sister. I think it's a little too cool for my skintone and doesn't look as good as I thought.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2005 6:35:00 AM More reviews by MauveRebelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My Profile :

Porcelain skin with slightly pink cheeks, blond hair, green eyes, cool undertoned. Combo sensitive skin with some acnee spots on the forehead and the chin from time to time.

The Product :

Beautiful sheer texture. A Pale warm pink color. Makes my green eyes pop, and gives a fresh "young girl" look. Perfect for spring & summer.

What it does to me :

I bought it a long time ago based on MUA reviews. I was so happy I did, I've been wearing it almost every day since. I thought I must not forget to recommand it, really worth it. It has caused me no breakouts, no allergy and never looked overdone on me. However with the lighting in winter I prefer Stila "Rose" or Canne Multiple from Nars. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2005 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Silent_Voice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush/luminizing powder must be one of my BEST BEAUTY BUYS!! Goes on smoothly and adds a natural hint of colour to the cheeks, without being overpowering. It smells lovely, too. I don't have a problem with the brush, like some of the other users. Well, what do you know.. great things come in small packages. ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2005 11:58:00 PM More reviews by hpylori

Yes, I am a sucker for cute packaging but I really love this stuff. Using a powder brush (not a fan of the brush that it comes with), just dab/swab/sweep the brush in the powder then tap lightly on the box, then make a circular motion on the apples of the cheeks then sweep downwards to brush the rest of the face. Do the same for the other side. And Voila - a luminated complexion! It gives it a shimmery glow but definitely MUCH MUCH MUCH more subtle than, say, Revlon Skinlights which I tried on my hand when it was first introduced at my nearby drug store. I don't use this for a blush tho because Benefit has the ultimate product for blush/tint - Benetint.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2005 7:17:00 PM More reviews by MarleyPugh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate hate hate the packaging- but I adore the product. It smells divine, looks great as blush or highlighter, depending on the application, and you get a ton of product. however, it's not portable at all, and I'm always afraid the cardboard package will get ripped or crushed. I will purchase again because the product is great, but I really wish they'd revamp the packaging.

Update- MAC Well Dressed is everything I wished this would be- subtle glowy pink. More pigmented and easier to apply- much better packaging. So repurchasing this is a no-go for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2005 8:34:00 PM More reviews by neekolet

i read all these good reviews on benefit's dandelion so i needed to have this to see what the big fuss was all about. i normally dont wear any foundation or face powder but when i do wear the blush i have, it's way too overwhelming for my skin tone. so i decided to look for something like a highlighter and decided to buy dandelion. i tried it at sephora cuz i was too worried that i might be too dark for it but it was almost perfect. i was like, wow! im a little tanned and it was still looked great. it looked really nice during like the day time but under light from like my room looks kinda different but overall, it's great. definately not work 26 bucks though! maybe worth 18 bucks but jesus, not 26! the little box that it comes in is great though. super cute!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2005 12:37:00 PM More reviews by marie_j

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it was nice if you just want to give the slightest hint of blush to your face,but i find myself LOADING it on to make it even half noticible,its very expensive for what it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2005 10:06:00 PM More reviews by BuBBle_29

I have heard alot of reviews on this blusher...A veri natural pinky shade and quite pigment too...Abit pricey due to the brand...I'm not regret in getting this shade...Definitely worth buying to give it a try! A minus point is that it's not available in sg...