Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 1/23/2003 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I love putting it on because it just smells so good, like true lemons (not chemically cleaning lemon scents). It's a bit greasy going on, but it really sinks into cuticles and the skin around the nails. Really makes a difference.

on 1/14/2003 12:37:00 PM

I can't say how much I love this. Not only does it smell good but since I've been using it my cuticles are so healthy. I don't like the tin it comes in b/c its hard to open, or it was for me. So I scooped it all out and put it in another pot but no matter it works the same.

on 1/10/2003 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Smells great. Seems to work well. That is, if you can get the damn tin open. God forbid you have nails you'll chip 'em all trying to get this damn thing open.

BUT... if you DO get it open, forget your nails you'll have great CUTICLES! *sigh* I do like the product, it's got a GREAT fresh lemon scent (mmmm kind of like lemonade), goes on 'not too thick not too thin' and it's not too greasy, I just end up cussing like a sailor trying to get the tin open.

If you buy it keep your crowbar handy. continued >>

on 1/10/2003 11:56:00 AM

Smells wonderful. I like the wide container so you don't have to dig in w/ fingers, and i like the loose top so that it opens easily. The great smell will keep me wanting to put it on whenever i see it. I will keep it by my desk for frequent application. Cheap too. $3.

on 1/7/2003 8:14:00 PM

Smells great & very effective!

on 1/7/2003 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Lovely consistancy and I happen to really like the lemony scent too. Nice, convenient size for my purse too.

on 1/5/2003 12:34:00 AM

This is an overall good cuticle cream, but I prefer Philosophy Save the Nails better. The lemon scent is nice, the tin is not.

on 1/4/2003 1:41:00 PM

Add me to the list of this product's devotees. Cures my ragged cuticles that are in horrid condition from my nail-biting habit. Smells good, too.

on 1/3/2003 8:21:00 PM

How can you not love this product? For men and women alike - this has a great lemony scent and rubs like butter onto my cuticles - it has made a world of difference on my hangnails, etc. It's never too greasy and I find it absorbs very well. We have both a bigger and a smaller sized pot - we have them stashed all over the house. Never dries up, never goes bad, always ready to use!

on 1/2/2003 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This product is terrific! I love the lemon scent (much better than Sally Hansen Apricot cuticle cream--kinda nasty:P
I started with a sample from the Burt's Bees trial pack and will absolutely buy a bigger tin when this is gone! GREAT for the Winter months!
Highly recommended.