Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 8/22/2012 1:16:00 PM

I always had the problem of the wrong color foundation and that heavy look, so I decided to try this product. I have to say... it hides imperfections well and stays on all day long! My skin dries out quickly, but is very oily by the end of the day. I have redness/irritation and minor acne, so full blown matte foundation was not an option. BB cream hydrates without adding oil, stays on all day long, and blends perfectly into my skin tone. I tried Light/Medium because my tan fades quickly. It's really perfect and I would recommend it to anyone!

on 8/22/2012 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Talk about bang for your buck! This product was super cheap at Walmart and works unbelievably well. I didn't quite understand the "blurs imperfections" line, but somehow it does just that. I have a good amount of freckles and very fair skin (a little deepened during the summer) with a few acne scars and redness, and after applying Dream Fresh cream, my skin appears naturally clear of imperfections (with only a little concealer necessary for under eyes and any acne). The staying power isn't great, but with the help of a little powder foundation and setting spray, I'm good to go for a full workday.

Update: The staying power is a bit underwhelming so I recently switched back to a normal foundation. Still using this on "natural" days for a little coverage & SPF.

on 8/21/2012 11:06:00 PM

This is the first BB cream I've ever bought. I think it works fairly well, it hydrates my skin, adjusts to my skin tone and smoothes. I don't really find that it blurs imperfections. I think this product is okay, but there are a lot more BB creams out there and I'm sure that there are some that can do a better job.

on 8/21/2012 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I been using this for about a week now and i im liking it pretty well. i have very dry skin and uneven skintone. at first it look so oarnge but it rubs onto my face very well. it works perfect for my dry skin. and evens out my skintone. I wouldnt say this is a BB cream. more of a tinted moisturizer but thats fine with me my search for a great BB cream is still in tact. but i like this and will repurchase. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First of all I have to say this is my first BB cream product. I had never purchased a bb cream in the past and I was sold by all the bb cream hysteria that has been going on lately..so like many of you I was very excited to try this new Maybelline Product..

Ok..so for the review..I give this an overall rating of 5 because to me it did exactly what the label says it should do..
*blends super easy
*controls my oily skin for a decent amount of time
* gives me a perfect dewy look
SERIOUSLY! IT MAKES YOUR SKIN FEEL EXTREMELY BABY SOFT!! AND GIVES YOU A BEAUTIFUL -VICTORIA SECRET MODEL-GLOW!!
(AT LEAST IT DID SO FOR ME)

I was very happy with the results because it is not sticky at all.(i apply it with my fingers because i find it easier to blend).I have been using it for more than a month and it has not broken me out...it is very light weight...and has buildable coverage..overall very natural looking!!!

I bought this bb cream in Light to Medium color..and at first it seemed a bit to light but then i feel that after a while the cream simply adjusts to yourr skin tone..

*SUGGESTION:you may try using A BIT of loose powder over it,,if you prefer to look more matte..or if afterr several hrs. you feel thatt you startt to look too shiny...

Great product.!! ITS CHEAP! SO its WORTH the bUY!!

IF YOU ARE A FIRST TIME BB CREAM BUYER!! GREAT CHOICE ..AND IT WONT HURT YOUR WALLET;)

on 8/20/2012 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Having used liquid foundations my whole makeup wearing life, I was really excited to try this BB. I have normal skin, with some minor discolouration. This foundation covers everything I need it to but doesn't look or feel cakey or heavy. I get really nice freckles in the summer and the foundation I usually use covers everything, including them. I did not need to reapply throughout the day and am very happy with the results. Unlike several other reviewers I do not think $9.99 is a lot to pay for a foundation. It is well worth the money, but I would not recommend this for anyone with some serious blemishes or a lot of acne, it is very light weight and most likely will not cover adequately.

on 8/20/2012 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

The Maybelline BB cream is a surprisingly great product.

I bought the shade Medium-Deep. I have a caramel skin tone and I'm about MAC NC45/47, Bobbi Brown Golden.

The cream is easy to apply, but I prefer to work in small areas and buff it in with a brush because it dries quickly.

It takes a few minutes to adjust to the true color and blend in the skin. It does offer true sun protection. It doesn't cover all of my imperfections, but my regular foundation doesn't even do that.

I would only recommended it for people with Normal to Oily skin because it can be quite oil controlling.

This is great product for running around on the weekends or doing quick makeup looks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I purchased this product at Shoppers Drug Mart for $9.99 CAN. I've watched a lot of videos and reviews on this product and finally decided to go out and buy it. The price? Kind of high but what can you do.. This product goes on very smooth and it isn't cakey. I'm not a foundation type of person or even a makeup type of person but this is definitely an acception. Covers up 80% of my acne scars (main reason I bought the product) and gives my skin a more even toned look. I definitely recommend this product if you're trying to avoid heavy foundations and looking for something quick and easy to use in the morning of a rush. Love the product and I love its purpose. Highly satisfied by its performance. Buy it! Lol

This is a lovely BB cream! Very light and doesn't feel heavy on the skin, and definitely doesn't look cakey. It provides minimum coverage if you have acne so personally I think it works better to even out skin colour, to get rid of discolouration or whatever but it does provide a bit of coverage. I think it's a bit like a mosturiser too, it works really well over moisturiser too; glides on. This is SO good for the drugstore. Definitely recommend this!

on 8/20/2012 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I like this. My skin type is normal, no tendencies for breakouts, not oily and just pretty much smooth. Alot of those with oily skin complain of oiliness due to application, well if u have skin like me, its actually quite complimentary so don't be discouraged!!!
The flaw of my skin is the redness on and around my nose. I'm excitedly satasfied with this coverage. :)
Following application which this in fair is perfect for skin color, i use milani multitasker face powder in light medium to set. My skin looks great!