Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/14/2011 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Add me to the fans of the Naked Palette. I love the versitality of this kit; I can go simple or glam. I don't use a lot of glittery shadows, but like the option for night/going out. The reason it didn't get a 5 is because of the fallout. It's pretty pronounced. I have to do undereye concealing after the eyes when I use this.

on 10/14/2011 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

If you're here and reading this review, chances are you know the hype and know about how popular this palette is. This is my favorite palette.

When I first heard about this palette, I was skeptical. I'm more of a bright-color kind of girl, and my first impression was that the colors would be boring to work with. I was certain that it would be full of glitterbomb shades (the biggest weakness for the Urban Decay brand) but only Sidecar has a considerable glitter. I was almost sold when I found out there were no Cowboy shades - I hate those!

I didn't buy the palette right away; I got the version with the brush instead of the eyeliner, and I'm happy I did - I have way too much Zero already. I can always use more brushes, even if this one is kinda meh.

This palette has AMAZING neutrals. Great matte shades, great shimmery shades, and just the right amount of color in their non-neutral shades to add a little pop to a look but not too much to look harsh. There isn't a single color I don't like. Even Sidecar is impressive, the fallout is not that bad compared to some of their other shades. I am very impressed with this. Universally flattering colors and finishes.

The packaging is simple and looks great both open and closed. I'm SO glad they didn't package this like their Book of Shadows palettes, those are so annoying!

It's pricey but I expect this to last me a long time, so I'm not worried. I recommend it!

on 10/14/2011 12:23:00 AM

Well, first of, I was really glad when I bought this product. Everyone was so in love with it on Youtube, that I decided to give it a try. But, It was not worth the money. the eyeshadows are way to glittery for a day look. There are only 2 mattes pigments in there. Surely will not repurchase and money were wasted.

on 10/12/2011 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only use the naked and buck shade... sometimes half baked. The others are not used at all after I tried them.

on 10/11/2011 8:12:00 PM

Oh my goodness! The BEST shadow palette I've ever purchased! This probably seems like an over statement, but I literally can't stray away from using this as my everyday make-up. The colors are so gorgeous and natural. The shimmer in most of them gives a neutral look a little pop. This is such a home run. This palette is so versatile as well you can get so many look from one palette, you can go natural during the day, and then smoke it out at night. I seriously can't pick my favorite color because they are all beautiful. It lasts so long too! I've used it everyday, for about 4 months and I haven't even hit pan on any of the colors. I'm definitely repurchasing!

on 10/11/2011 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This is by far one of the best make up product I've ever bought.
It has gorgeous natural colours which I love! When I want a natural but flattering look, I apply "naked" all over the lid and then I apply "buck" in the crease to intensify the final look. Then with some black eyeliner and mascara I have the perfect neutral look. Definitely an everyday go-to.
The only thing that disappointed me a bit, was the fact that 8/12 eyeshadows have a satin or shimmer finish, thing that I found a little strange an inappropriate for a NAKED palette. However, they have an amazing payoff and I think it definitely was price-worthy!
I will certainly repurchase this product

on 10/9/2011 12:36:00 PM

i'm new at using eyeshadows as previously had bad exp using them, colours sucked and didnt know how to apply. Then i decided to try urban decay and this one especially totally changed my perception on eyeshadows. Pigmentation is incredible and there are so many different looks that can be created. And the brush, omg best in the world. So easy to apply! Staying power is fantastic even without primer, and i have oily lids! Only color i dont quite like is naked but its really no biggie

on 10/9/2011 9:45:00 AM

I love this product. First of all, I like the packaging. It's small, simple and easy to put in a suitcase. It has all the basic brown/natural colours I need for when I do my simple make up. I like the selection of colours. Obviously it wouldn't have minded more product but its a pallette. Some of the colours don't stay on my face for too long and just sink into skin but some really suit me. Anyways, overall I like the pallette and enjoy using it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My sephora finally got this palette!!!! It's been sold out for couple months already. I absolutely love all the colors. You can do so many different looks. My palette came with the shader brush and the sample size of the primer potion. I don't use the brush. I feel like it doesn't pick up enough color so I just use my own. I love the pigmentation and quality of urban decay shadows. My favorite colors in this palette are toasted, darkhorse, buck and hustle :). I wouldn't repurchase the entire palette. I would probably only buy the shadows that I love.

on 10/7/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It is not so visible on tanned skin. over-hyped.. it just sit in my drawer collecting dust. Did not use it will be willing to let go for SGD$10!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804