April 20, 2014 | 1650 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2004 2:38:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlJD

This is the best moisturizer i've ever used. I have normal skin so I don't get that really shiny look. It's just so emollient and leaves my skin softer than anything. This stuff is so cheap and unlike others I use this year round and it gives me a flawless dewy look that I just love.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2004 12:53:00 AM More reviews by petitepishe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

pure, non irritating product with non greasy feel that is rich with moisture and leaves skin silky smooth and soft. i use it especially on my elbows and legs, where i am extra dry. it is food for my hungry skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2004 9:41:00 PM More reviews by tablet21

Not bad at all! Its currently working wonders on fixing my 'post cold' flakies!

4 stars because its cheap too! It may not be CDLM, but it works pretty well for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2004 3:20:00 PM More reviews by bbarrelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Staple! Great stuff! I don't use it everyday but have normal to dry skin and put it on when I feel I need it under my makeup when my skin is flaky. Only need a thin layer. I don't find it greasy.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2004 3:22:00 PM More reviews by missytoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sorry, gals, I was very disappointed in this product. I want some hard core thick-as-icing emollient cream for my dry face and this stuff failed miserably. It goes on nicely with a little slip, but absorbs quickly into nothing. My face was actually feeling tight about 20 minutes after applying. I will stick to the greasier stuff out there like well, Vaseline when all else fails. Or Mary Kay's Emollient Night Cream or Jurlique's Day Cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2004 12:25:00 PM More reviews by serxon

A great moisturizer when skin is very dry/flaky because its very greasy. The tube lasts a long time, for me that is.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2004 1:45:00 AM More reviews by agirlnamedagnes

omg i can't live without this cream. i have combo skin with very very dry cheeks and very very oily t-zone. i bought this cream at costco becasue it was so cheap and i love creams. i thought if it didn't work on my face, i'd just use it as a body cream. the cream is very thick and is fragrance free. it went on smoothly and made my makeup look so dewy and nice! i suffer from acne on my chin but this didn't break me out at all. a little goes a long way, i use this on my face and all over my body. =) give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2004 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Neely

I'm a body lotion junkie with very dry skin, but I think this is where my search ends! It's very rich, thick without being too thick, not greasy. I sometimes use it on my face as a night cream. I love the wide mouth plastic tub - I can scrape every last bit out unlike tubes or pumps. The big tub costs about $11 and often goes on sale for under $10 on drugstore.com. I've tried cetaphil lotion and did not like it much, it was a bit greasy and not as moisturizing as I like, but the cream is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2004 5:01:00 PM More reviews by mmmmary

I used this for a month or two last winter and it seemed to work really well for awhile but then it made me break out. I think it was just too heavy. May be better for short term or occasional use unless you have EXTREMELY dry skin. EDIT: I'm upping this from 3 lippies to 5 because NOTHING works better on my forehead in the winter! I don't need this much moisture on my whole face, but this is the only thing that keeps my forehead from flaking off once the weather gets cold. Sinks in immediately, doesn't feel greasy, and, if you get it in the tube, the packaging is ideal. EDIT AGAIN: This sat in my cabinet for several years gathering dust while I experimented with one product after another, each one more expensive than the next. I'm not even sure what made me pull it out again but I did and am SO glad I remembered it. My skin is now much drier than when I first tried it (hormones) and I can use this twice a day all over my face and neck and my skin LOVES it. No breakouts, no redness, just lovely glowing skin. Now I can save myself several hundred dollars a year!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2004 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Violeta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am one of the few people that hates this cream ! Being on accutane my skin got dryer then it used to be so I decided to give this cream another try (I used it a few times before but it give me only problems), well, again it broke me out and I am sure that it was this product, nothing else changed in my routine, I am in my second month of accutane w/o any breakouts at all and then, after using this Cetaphil cream I got tones of pimples.
I am using it for my hands now but never on my face.