September 2, 2014 | 1764 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2005 7:56:00 AM More reviews by bluegirl777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG face cream! I could not live without it. I have tried other face creams, but none have compared. My skin is sensitive and dry and this sinks into my skin leaving it smooth and soft. This has never made my face break out and a little bit goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2005 7:31:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

I love this! I juse this mainly as a body cream but sometimes I use it on my face when my face is extra dry (during the winter). It is fragrance free and not too greasy. Unlike many drugstore moisturizers, this doesn't just sit on top of the skin but feels like it is absorbing. Another plus is that this is super cheap- you can get it at any drugstore. My skin is super soft after I use this. I have normal skin that is not prone to breakouts.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2005 11:55:00 AM More reviews by SkinCareGuy82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would buy this again. NOT for my face, but for my elbows. It was way too thick for my face and actually irritated it a bit. But worked well for my dry elbows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2004 11:19:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cetaphil cream in ths tub (and tube)is my HG product! No scent, reasonable price and non irritating. I've bought many and will continue to do so. Wonderful for face and body!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2004 12:51:00 AM More reviews by NurseKristen

I use this when I'm in a hurry and don't wanna go through with my expensive regime- This stuff is highly moisturizing (which I desperately need- VERY dry skin) and it soaks right in without ever being greasy. Just soft, hydrated skin. This stuff is the cheapest facial moistirizer I've ever used but it really is GREAT!! Will always keep on hand!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Mishkyn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fabulous value, marvelous cream, best product for eyes, too. This product is rich, non-greasy, totally non-acnegenic (I am miserably break-out prone), and it allows makeup to glide on yet fully absorb.

16 ounces of Cetaphil will cost $10-16, best value for a dreamily rich cream that lasts forever. Can be used everywhere at this price. I put it in a smaller container to keep the main supply clean and fresh.

My skin breaks out from any product that is not totally non-comedogenic/non-acnegenic, and this lives up to its label. You must wait a bit for it to be absorbed before applying makeup--or just use less.

I used it all over the eye area too and it is so much better than any of the $65 for .4 ounce creams out there.

Anyone who broke out may have bought a cream not labeled "non-acnegenic", because I gob this on and never broke out in the slightest. Best value you will ever find. I cannot say enough good things about it. No fragrance I can detect, either.

Such a great product and value it is beyond belief. Perfection

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2004 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Sugar31707

This product works great in the winter time. It did break me out in the beginnig with tiny red bumps but I've been using a BP gel now before applying it and no more breakouts. I use it around my eyes and mouth mostly. But it works great all over my face. It does feel kinda greasy at first, but after a couple minutes you dont even notice it. If you buy it in a tube, it's more sanitary, but you cant get it all out. If you buy the tub, it can get contaminated but you get more and you can get all of it out. I've already run out of the tube and just bought the tub and will rebuy when that runs out.This works great on dry flaky winter skin. I smoothe it on and go to sleep and then in the morning, my face is very moisturized and the flakies come right off.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2004 1:20:00 PM More reviews by emochick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this up while waiting for my Origins Never Say Dry to come in the mail. I needed SOMETHING, my skin was horrible. Raw, tight, with horrible rough patches all over. Not fun. This really helped in a matter of three days. My dry patches are nearly gone. I'm not going to use this often from fear that it will break me out. (I have acne prone skin.) But this will work as a backup moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 9:33:00 AM More reviews by laru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS! This is the only cream that I have ever found to keep my parched skin from flaking for an entire day. I have possibly the driest skin in the world, and this at least keeps it decent looking. With this and regular exfoliation, my skin is smooth and soft, unlike the scaly and rough skin before I found this product. Did I mention that I love this and would cry if it was EVER discontinued? Yes, this can be a bit greasy, so I don't know how this will work out for oilier skinned ladies, but if you have dry skin like me, I'm sure you'll love it! Somedays I find this a bit thick and hard to spread, so I mix it with a bit of Pond's Moisture Replenishing Cream to thin it out so it's easier to spread and that works great too.

It's quite cheap considering you're buying 16 oz of it at once, so if you get it at Costco (like I did) it's only $9.99 and less than a dollar per ounce. But they seriously need to do something about the tub, I don't like how the opening is so huge and I need to dip my fingers in there every day so I transferred it to a smaller jar so I don't have to contaminate the big tub every day and hopefully it'll stay 'good' longer.

I'll be buying this for the rest of my life. Literally.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2004 2:28:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

Ok, so I bought into the hype surrounding this product and bought this tube during one of my Jessner peels which makes my skin come off in sheets. Needing something very sensitive for super dry skin, I reached for this, along with the much touted cleanser. After using these a few times during my peels, the verdict is that I feel this is just an ok product. It is great at moisturizing, I grant it that, but not sure that my skin is in love with this. Makes it kind of irritated, despite its unscented formulas. Even the wash makes me burn a bit, maybe due to the peel, my exposed skin will burn with anything. Will have to use when all is healed and see how it behaves then. Will update.