Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 12/6/2001 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

My 1st experience with these was to buy the glossicles and the miracle in the same day.. :-)
The glossicles are so pretty..
jingle red is a shimmery burgandy red/pink very pretty and not so sheer. The winter crystal is my favorite (OH MY) it is a shimmery frosty white that can be used for lots of purposes. I LOVE IT..the gingerbread is a great sheer nude and citrus wish is a sheerer version of MAC's lychee lux IMO. The Miracle is another one I MUST get another of...it is a sheer pink with micro glitter. These are so shiny and sexy...wow! They are goopy and last..I have long hair and it gets stuck everyonce in a while..but I will NOT stop wearing these.. :-) Hope that helps.

on 11/28/2001 4:31:00 PM

The Juicy tubes are pretty on but are too sticky and gooey feeling for me.

on 11/24/2001 10:04:00 PM

I love the colors, but I just can't get past how sticky and gooey they feel on my lips. Yuck.

on 11/20/2001 12:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

these are the best glosses. They stay on and don't go anywhere. They dont fade when drinking coffee or cold drinks. These are definately a staple for me.

on 11/18/2001 3:55:00 AM

Great lipglosses! I love the packaging - this is probably my favorite type of packaging for lipgloss. It feels very sanitary and it's easy to get the right amount of gloss. My favorite is Nectar d'Abricot, which is a golden orange with tons of shimmer. It has a great honey taste, and it's sticky enough to be longlasting.

on 11/11/2001 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these! They are great! They last on for ever, and they are full of high shine and gloss. The color selection is wonderful. I recently ordered the Holiday set of them and they are great!!

on 11/5/2001 6:50:00 PM

I've loved Juicy Tubes since they first came out a couple years ago - Nectar d'Abricot (sheer shimmery orange) is one of my staples.

Jingle Red is a very pretty, bright pink with plummy tones. I don't wear cool colors that are this bright/vivid, but those of you who do will love this. It is *not* a sheer gloss like most of the Juicy Tubes have been, IMO.

Citrus Wish is my favorite - no surprise here. It's pinker/redder than Nectar d'Abricot, but otherwise very similar - sheer, with golden shimmer.

MAC Lychee Luxe fans like me will also love Coral Rush, which is just a tad less bright than LL and smells like melon. (Coral Rush is another with more pigment, imo.)

Ginger Bread is a sheer caramelly nude. Very natural-looking, and not a hint of pink in it.

Winter Crystal is a sheer, shimmery white. It's sheer enough to wear without lipstick under it, for a pale pink look.

Simmer, from the Scorching summer line, is a pale peachy nude with pink iridescence. Gorgeous!

on 10/11/2001 12:10:00 PM

I love STRAWBERRY the best. Makes your lips pink and goes on super shiny. The tube is nice and slim and it lasts for ages!

on 8/23/2001 5:59:00 PM

I got the apricot one recently, and i love it. it is one of the best glosses i have tried. not as sticky as mac lipglass (i hate those), but not too slick. lasts a long time. the only problem i have with it is that it has a weird smell/taste to it, kindve like this japanese bubblegum...

on 6/19/2001 2:45:00 PM

I like the Juicy Tubes in theory: the gloss is nice and shiny. But every two seconds my long hair was getting stuck in it (it's very sticky) and for some reason the scent bothered me a little. I have the Strawberry Glaze tube, and it adds a nice lithe pink to my lips. Pretty, but don't kill yourself trying to acquire one.

Recommended for Medium Skin