October 2, 2014 | 1734 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2001 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Anne

Great lipglosses! I love the packaging - this is probably my favorite type of packaging for lipgloss. It feels very sanitary and it's easy to get the right amount of gloss. My favorite is Nectar d'Abricot, which is a golden orange with tons of shimmer. It has a great honey taste, and it's sticky enough to be longlasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2001 2:18:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these! They are great! They last on for ever, and they are full of high shine and gloss. The color selection is wonderful. I recently ordered the Holiday set of them and they are great!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2001 6:50:00 PM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've loved Juicy Tubes since they first came out a couple years ago - Nectar d'Abricot (sheer shimmery orange) is one of my staples.

Jingle Red is a very pretty, bright pink with plummy tones. I don't wear cool colors that are this bright/vivid, but those of you who do will love this. It is *not* a sheer gloss like most of the Juicy Tubes have been, IMO.

Citrus Wish is my favorite - no surprise here. It's pinker/redder than Nectar d'Abricot, but otherwise very similar - sheer, with golden shimmer.

MAC Lychee Luxe fans like me will also love Coral Rush, which is just a tad less bright than LL and smells like melon. (Coral Rush is another with more pigment, imo.)

Ginger Bread is a sheer caramelly nude. Very natural-looking, and not a hint of pink in it.

Winter Crystal is a sheer, shimmery white. It's sheer enough to wear without lipstick under it, for a pale pink look.

Simmer, from the Scorching summer line, is a pale peachy nude with pink iridescence. Gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2001 12:10:00 PM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I love STRAWBERRY the best. Makes your lips pink and goes on super shiny. The tube is nice and slim and it lasts for ages!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2001 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Mere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got the apricot one recently, and i love it. it is one of the best glosses i have tried. not as sticky as mac lipglass (i hate those), but not too slick. lasts a long time. the only problem i have with it is that it has a weird smell/taste to it, kindve like this japanese bubblegum...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2001 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Dovegirl

I like the Juicy Tubes in theory: the gloss is nice and shiny. But every two seconds my long hair was getting stuck in it (it's very sticky) and for some reason the scent bothered me a little. I have the Strawberry Glaze tube, and it adds a nice lithe pink to my lips. Pretty, but don't kill yourself trying to acquire one.