Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 2/3/2002 12:16:00 AM

I just got the Juicy Tube in Framboise. I love the way it smells! Too bad it doesn't taste like it...I also like the fact that it's easy to put on. The only thing is I wish it would show a little more color.

on 1/6/2002 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Sticky and shimmery, so pretty! I just wish there was some sort of taste, because when you have sticky stuff on your lips, you naturally lick and YUCK! Oh well :)

on 12/31/2001 3:35:00 AM

I love Lancome Juicy Tube lipglosses, it drives me nuts that they are always limited edition. They are the perfect consistency for me, slightly sticky but not overly so and very shiny. The smell is really nice as well, like bubblegum almost. I have this in Sirop de Pink (clearish pink tint), Strawberry Glaze (neutral pink) and Sirop de Grenadine (goes on clear). They last a fair amount on me and make my lips look nice and glossy! A Lancome SA told me that these will become a permanent addition to the line in the New Year. Yay!

on 12/28/2001 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I can live with or without these glosses. The packaging is awesome, and the colors are quite lovely. I find myself smacking my lips together an awful lot, though. I'm not sure what the great appeal of the Juicy Tube is. I have the Strawberry and Miracle tubes and while both are great on top of lipstick, I don't like wearing them solo.

on 12/22/2001 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

An issue I have with many glosses is gooey vs. greasy. While both are generally unpleasant, I will accept it for the shine. I prefer gooey and sticky over greasy. These glosses are indeed sticky, but have great staying power and shine! Wonderful to layer over lipstick.

on 12/6/2001 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

My 1st experience with these was to buy the glossicles and the miracle in the same day.. :-)
The glossicles are so pretty..
jingle red is a shimmery burgandy red/pink very pretty and not so sheer. The winter crystal is my favorite (OH MY) it is a shimmery frosty white that can be used for lots of purposes. I LOVE IT..the gingerbread is a great sheer nude and citrus wish is a sheerer version of MAC's lychee lux IMO. The Miracle is another one I MUST get another of...it is a sheer pink with micro glitter. These are so shiny and sexy...wow! They are goopy and last..I have long hair and it gets stuck everyonce in a while..but I will NOT stop wearing these.. :-) Hope that helps.

on 11/28/2001 4:31:00 PM

The Juicy tubes are pretty on but are too sticky and gooey feeling for me.

on 11/24/2001 10:04:00 PM

I love the colors, but I just can't get past how sticky and gooey they feel on my lips. Yuck.

on 11/20/2001 12:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

these are the best glosses. They stay on and don't go anywhere. They dont fade when drinking coffee or cold drinks. These are definately a staple for me.

on 11/18/2001 3:55:00 AM

Great lipglosses! I love the packaging - this is probably my favorite type of packaging for lipgloss. It feels very sanitary and it's easy to get the right amount of gloss. My favorite is Nectar d'Abricot, which is a golden orange with tons of shimmer. It has a great honey taste, and it's sticky enough to be longlasting.

Recommended for Medium Skin