October 24, 2014 | 1848 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2004 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ceshelemybell

Personally I dig Benefit however, this just DID NOT go for me. The brush made streaks on my face so I switched to a thick blush brush.. still too cakey looking. I normally like bronzers with a little gliz and this is pure MATTE brown. I'll stick to the liquid bronzing Revlon Skinlights. Only 12 bucks, works great, and gives my skin a bronzing glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2004 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Margaret68sf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer it looks natural on my light olive skin and it does not have shimmer in it which I think looks more natural. I have purchased this product twice and will probably buy it again. The only thing I do not like is the packaging, I prefer a compact.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2004 11:11:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this bronzer! It looks completely natural on my generally paler complexion. It comes with a lousy brush, i just threw it away and used a big powder brush instead which makes it look very natural and gives me a hint of a tan.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2004 2:17:00 PM More reviews by AmyJoRobertson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would have given this product a 5 if it would have been a little less expensive. Twenty-six dollars is a lot for a bronzer. Also I didn't like the box it came it or the brush that came with it. But I used a powder brush to put it on, and it's definately the best bronzer I've ever tried. The color is perfect. I'll probably buy more when I run out. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2004 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Stabevray

This bronzer is not good at all. It makes my face look dirty and it is very expensive for what it is. I like the Chanel Sierra bronzer the best out of all the ones I have tried (and there have been many) LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2004 11:36:00 AM More reviews by bizarrebara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow! it gives a pure true brown tannish look! a few people commented it looked "dirty" i disagree i thing maybe they're using the wronge brush or just too much. I'm an LLL but in the dead of winter i lean towards PPP i used this all winter and continue to use it now. i get some color in my face minus the glits and shimmer thats in almost every bronzer you can find! i apply it w/ the sonia kushak 01 brush 9frm target) its huge and puffy so it makes application simple i just tough it in the powder and move it just enough to get a very light dusting on the brush swipe on my cheeks forehead and chin excentualting my cheeks i have enough color to feel confident d it looks really natural! i would know ive tried tons of bronzers and this is my HG, also the box it so cute and hold s up well too (which surprised me) its even gotten wet and it didn't get all soggy, the little brush inside is cute but useless with the bronzer however its perfect to slip with your touch up powder in your purse so you dont have to use the nasty puff that comes w/ it, if they discountinue this stuff i plan to buy all the ones my counter has so im never w/o it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2004 4:47:00 PM More reviews by mizsockmonkey

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So very, very, very overpriced, bad packaging, and looked like dirt on my PPP skin. Tony n' Tina make a much better bronzer for pale girls.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2004 2:55:00 PM More reviews by jimnist

Although I wish it were in slightly better packaging with a better brush (let's face it, the brush is garbage), I love the way it looks on my skin. Yes, a really light hand with a large powder brush it the definitly the way to apply, but I love that Hoola is not glittery. I'd buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2004 2:18:00 PM More reviews by resoinski

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was skeptical of this product at first. I have very fair skin, and it looked too dark for me (I got it as part of a lot on ebay), but it was very pretty on. The brush it comes with sucks, and it was a bit tricky to blend at first. But after I got use to it the results were quite nice. I'm not a fan of the box, its pretty and cute, but for something so expensive I would feel better if it was more protected. Definatly not a travel product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2004 8:53:00 PM More reviews by autumnkitty13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first bronzer I've ever bought in my entire life - and I love it! I used to be very into the pale pale pale gothy look, but lately I've been tanning, and a little bit of this brushed on my NC20 face makes me glow. Things I love about this powder: there's no shimmer (it's very matte), no orange tone, and it's very finely milled. Tips to get the most out of this product : 1. Apply in the brightest natural light possible 2.Use a big fluffy brush 3. Use a LIGHT hand 4. BLEND! Keep the above in mind and you'll do just fine. I would have given 5 lippies, and for me it's just fine, but those who would like to just throw it in their bags & go may be put off by the cardboard packaging. Personally I think it's adorable and I keep mine on my vanity table and only apply it once daily during my initial makeup application, it seems to me that if you kept it with you to touch up throughout the day you would be overdoing it anyway, so who cares if the packaging isn't very portable in the first place?