BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 2/26/2005 4:19:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

very cute packaging though i didnt care for the color it made me look splothy i wouldnt use it again but its okay for darker skin

This Product was ok. You just have to have a base tan first because its very brown. I get super dark in summer so I guess I can use it then. But its a no no for fair skinned Ladies.

on 2/19/2005 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have tried every bronzer going nearly, and Hoola is my favourite. The colour really lasts, and isn't ornage at all. I don't like the brush that comes in it though, I use my own brush (Laura Mercier) I don't have particularly dark skin but I use a bit of fake tan and Hoola and people always compliment me on my colour. It is quite expensive but it last ages

on 2/12/2005 6:14:00 PM

I bought this because I liked the concept of a bronzer with no orange pigmentation in it. But
I find this product impossible to apply evenly. Even using a good quality blusher brush, this looked blotchy on my skin, which is odd as I do not have particularlt dry skin. I have tried being very light handed with it but still, the blotchiness!!!

on 2/8/2005 1:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i really like this. Its a lovely matte brown, and looks great when i've used fake tan. I dont really like using it when im really pale though..its a bit dark. lovely tan enhancer though.

on 2/8/2005 11:21:00 AM

Not my cup of tea. My friends boyfriend thought i had dirt on my face! I have pale skin and it did look like dirt no matter how much i used. May suit darker skin tones, but not for me. Expensive mistake also! Cute packaging though.

on 2/1/2005 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was OK, nothing special for the price. It was hard not to make it look dirty on my medium skin. I'll use it up, but wont buy again.

on 1/24/2005 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is not a bad bronzer: the color is beautiful and has no shimmer. BUT, it has it's drawbacks; it's too soft and too pigmented to be applied with a regular bronzer brush, so I have to aplly it with a very soft powder brush. Otherwise I look dirty. It's probably best for people with darker skin (but still, I'm not that pale), because the mistakes and uneven aplication are less noticable. Wouldn't buy it myself, I received it as a gift.

on 1/8/2005 3:26:00 PM

I have wery pale skin I am an N3 in macs studio fix. I have tried many bronzers including mac and just don't like many bronzers due to them being to orangy and sparkly. I love hoola because there is no sparkles and it looks like a true tan. I also knda prefer the box because I have the problem of compacts slipping out of my hand and breaking and it doesn't roll around on the bathroom counter because it is a box. I also have oily skin and actually I thought it cut down some of the oil. You definalty need a bronzer brush to get the application right. I blow on the brush to get the excess off the brush. I would definalty buy this agian its a HG.

on 1/8/2005 9:39:00 AM

I do love the color of this bronzer, but it didnt agree with my skin. I do not have sensitive skin at all and this is probably the onlt product i have ever put on that make me break out. I have perfect skin and this just clogged my pores. I am a big fan of benifits fancy flamingo. Also mac blunt or beyond bronze is perfect alternative if you like the color and your skin doesnt!

Popular Bronzers