BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 3/21/2006 5:48:00 PM

Fab Little brozer. Although is very dark. I find on my pale skin that I can only use this when I've been on a beach holiday or else I look dirty!! Does last ages though and doesn't have any sparkle so great for work when you don't want to look like a fairy!!! will repurchase if it ever runs out.

on 3/16/2006 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have had this bronzer forever, and I use it everyday! The best part about this is that it doesn't have any shimmer in it. What kind of tan has shimmer?? I ditched the brush it came with a long time ago and started using my MAC brushes (the skunk brush and #129, depending on what I want) with them and they give a more natural look than the hoola brush. FYI: My skin is a medium-toned olive shade. I could see how if you were pinker, this would look funny. continued >>

Um...yea....it does give you a dirty brown look...if you put too much, it will make you look like you just came out of a mud wrestling contest.
So, what are you conna do with the rest of the bronzer?
You can either Swap it with people who LOVEE this product online...OR...use it to contour and "enhance" your cleavage...(but during night time though) cuz the color can be too dark for day time usage.

I am constantly looking for a good powder bronzer and this is NOT the one. This color is a dirty brown not bronze. It also disappeared off my face after an hour or so. Would not buy again.

on 2/17/2006 1:04:00 AM

after reading all the reviews here, i went out and bought it. it was my second bronzer after my Wet n' Wild one (which is far more better and only $3).. i really wanted to like this trust me!!! but it just looked ruddy and made my skin look dirty and did not give me a nice glow at all. my boyfriend kept laughing at me so i had to wash my face to take it off lol. returning it tomorrow~

on 2/16/2006 10:38:00 AM

Just not real impressed with this stuff. i had read that this bronzer is flattering to most everyone, and I didn't happen to be one of those people. Although it is more neutral in color and not as orange as most bronzers it still didn't suit my fair-medium skin. Would definitely not repurchase.

on 2/12/2006 10:24:00 PM

I like the color of this bronzer and the fact that it isn't sparkly like a lot of bronzers out there. The color is a nice brown and isn't too pink or orange. I don't like the packaging at all and the brush is horrible. Overall I do like this bronzer and would probably repurchase...but one box of it should last forever.

on 2/7/2006 7:22:00 AM

HG bronzer! I can customize it from light to dark depending if I have a little tan. I thought this was going to be a disaster but I was wrong!!!!

on 2/5/2006 10:50:00 PM

This is one of my favorite bronzers. It looks really natural and doesn't make you look orangey or dirty like some bronzers. I looks really good with NARS Orgasm blush, Bare Escentuals Golden Gate blush or the Scott Barnes Samba palette. I am a NC40 (a little lighter in the winter) and it looks very natural on my skin.

on 1/29/2006 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

HOOLA gives my NW 30 skin such a natural glow, I forget i have anything on! I hate bronzers with shimmer or reddish undertones because they look fake..this one is neither! IMO it's very pricey..but you get what you pay for..plus with 11 grams of powder, it's actually a good deal! Will continue to buy...and I might try the new Dallas powder for a lightter look since Dandelion is way too light for my skintone.
P.S. haven't even attempted to use that little brush it comes with..I think it's there purely for novelty! Use a GOOD blush brush like MAC's

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products