January 28, 2015 | 1913 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Smashbox - Photo Finish Primer

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2008 10:38:00 PM More reviews by scrappinrandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a free gift and to me there is no difference. So you don't need it. I wouldn't buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2008 9:57:00 PM More reviews by cjbrowne

I got this as part of the "Try Me" set, and I simply didn't see the big deal. If you wanted this to work, then you could maybe pretend there was a difference, but there really isn't. Also, the concept of foundation primer is sort of silly, you're better off spending the money on a better moisturizer. If you think you need foundation primer, think again because you probably don't, spend the money on a dermatologist or esthetician.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2008 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Mgb375

What this product was supposed to cover and help, actually accentuated and made to look worse. I have large pores on my cheeks and this seemed to emphasize them, also it caused some breakouts on areas where I never breakout. I have to say, it does feel nice on your skin, but offered no benefits. I use BE medium foundation, and get a much smoother look without this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by taolyang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this primer! It makes your skin so smooth so that when you use your foundation it goes on evenly.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2008 7:41:00 PM More reviews by addictive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is useless if u have dry/combination skin. it sux!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 12:40:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product a lot. It makes my makeup last and it allows you to use a lot less foundation due to the way it helps your makeup glide over your face. At first feel, it appears greasy/siliconey but I don't find it greasy. Until very recently, I had very oily skin...my first impression was that it would just make my face more slick...but it didn't. I don't use it every day due to the price...and unless they've changed the packaging, it isn't the kind of thing that should have a pump applicator. The last bit of product doesn't pump out...I need to twist off the top and use a q-tip to get some out. I think I'll get a travel tube of it next time.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2008 2:29:00 AM More reviews by t_anna

I asked for a sample from Sephora and used it for a week, because of the attention it gets, I was really looking forward to trying this. Unfortunately, it broke me out. I usually get small blemishes here and there but this caused big painful ones. It also feels strange on the face, like I'm sweating (hard to explain) and I do not see a difference in the staying power of my makeup (I used everyday minerals makeup). Wanted to love, but didn't.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2008 12:59:00 PM More reviews by wickednorth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Purchased this product on the recommendation of a rep at Sephora. I don't often use primers but recognize how they can be helpful. I always look for a more illuminating effect as I like a dewey, youthful appearance. Well I took it home and tried it. I can honestly say that I am not really impressed with the product personally. My make up does not tend to wear off so I cannot attest to it giving my foundation any staying power. I didn't see any improvement in pore size. I just couldn't rave about it. It does feel very slippery so I didn't love that either. I continued to try to gie it a chance but still just can't say that I like it. Over the time that I did continue it, I also noticed that it caused some drying issues. I combat dry skin with a somewhat oily surface. So the drying did not impress me at all. I can see wear this would work for some but certainly not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2008 1:59:00 AM More reviews by gurluwant2love24

Greasy Greasy Greasy Greasy! Feels so "eww" on my skin for some reason. Hated it to the 10th power! :X

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by pachanguera

Since purchasing this product, I've given it several chances -- and it makes me break out every time. I think I'm done with it. The packaging is nice, that's about all I can say for it.