November 27, 2014 | 1662 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 4:11:00 AM More reviews by hannahjean55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Along with the others before me i agree that this product is wonderful. But for those of you who don't like a hint of pink steer clear. The effect is a pinky shimmery tone which I have found looks best on those with fair skin. It may seem pricey but the amount you buy will last forever. The one con is that I hate the brush it comes with but who cares most blushes don't come with a decent brush or one at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 12:03:00 AM More reviews by girlbythesea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I use it all over my face too. It is such a soft pink flattering color. I love the way it smells too. My face just looks fresh and glowy. I think the box is cute, but its not easy to carry in your purse.Thats the only bad thing. But who care this blush rocks!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 10:47:00 PM More reviews by valygirll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like it alot, its sheer and natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 8:07:00 PM More reviews by gothvixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one blush that I always come back to. It very subtle but it gives you just the added color u need w/o being overwhelming. I have NARS Deep Throat and yet I still prefer Benefits Dandelion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 1:26:00 AM More reviews by cinhigs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love Dandelion! It's the prettiest sheer shade of pink and it looks so natural. When I switched to using this as my blush (I sweep a little on the apples of my cheeks, nose, chin, and above my brows), I received several compliments from several co-workers and friends on how fresh and lovely I looked (what did I look like before???). One guy actually stopped me in the office and said "Wow, you look different? You have this radiant glow to you today." I also use it over the Benetint (love it) for a more flushed look. Although Dandelion is a little pricey ($26), it lasts forever (a little goes a long way). I'm still on my 1st purchase and I've had it for a little over a year and a half.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 10:01:00 AM More reviews by NessieBays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An amazing blush for all skin types. No one can go wrong with this - it is fairly subtle and it would be very hard to apply too much. Generally a fantastic product. Go and buy it today!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2005 10:30:00 PM More reviews by puglover1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those indispensable products for me. Even without any other makeup, this powder blush is my foolproof way to get a glow. It seems to even out my skin while giving me a perfect subtle blush. I dust it everywhere, and add a pop of color on my cheeks for more punch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2005 6:21:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a hard time with blushes and every time I apply it I worry about it looking uneven or placed on the wrong part of my cheeks. But I've never had a problem with this one since the color looks so beautifully natural. It's impossible for me to make any mistakes with this one. I have medium olive skin and this blends into it with the look of a healthy light flush. I feel like I look great when I use this and would highly recommend it. I love the packaging too and haven't had any problems with it as far as traveling goes. My perfect blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2005 8:55:00 PM More reviews by txt_eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I. LOVE. THIS.

I cannot be without my Dandelion! It is my total HG!

Perfect for my skin and the packaging is so cute... only prob is that it is not really travel worthy....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by poplolly

Oh I really love this. I've got red hair, brown eyes, and very pale skin. Most blushes make me look like a clown, but this one is pretty much perfect. It's just the right shade of pink with a tiny tiny bit of shimmer. I use it everyday.