December 19, 2014 | 1426 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2006 2:35:00 AM More reviews by hawlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i am finally almost finishing my first box and debating on if i should buy a 2nd. it love how it gives you that out of the cold look.. and in the sun, you get that cute shimmer. its nice for the days when you want that natural look with just a hint of color. people have complained about the packaging, but i think its cute. i just pull off the top and stick my brush in it. i took the brush out cuz i'm not too fond of it.. but it is cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2006 11:36:00 PM More reviews by GRREAL

I love this sheer blush. its just enough to brighten you up for an everyday look. I've been using it for about 2 years now.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2006 2:24:00 PM More reviews by gwenbaby68

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have medium NW35 skin with pinkish undertones...and this hardly shows up on my skin! Its a shame because I love pink blushes..I guess I'll stick to my MAC Sheertone Blush in pink swoon..it's a brighter pink that shows up on asian skin much better. I decided to try Hoola instead, and I love it. I would try this again when my skin looks lighter in the beginning of Fall. I just feel like im missin out! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2006 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Vegalyn

This is the perfect blush colour for every day use. Natural finish, just a sheer of light pink to give your complexion that little extra. Works best on lighter skin tones. Easy to apply, won't need a real technique to get the great effect. Also another great point, it lasts forever. I've started using my box 6 months ago, on a daily basis, not even used up 1 mm of product yet! I don't think I'll switch to another blush soon. Definitely a classic in their assortment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2006 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Tinkershell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of my absolute favorite blush/powder type products. I have the Decked Out Dandelion pallet and it is a much more portable packae than the regular dandelion packaging and includes two wonderful eyeshadows (the darker one works great as liner too) and a lipcolor. I have this in my purse and get quite a bit of use from it and love being able to take my dandelion w/ me!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2006 9:37:00 AM More reviews by jakubcin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dandelion is a great blush for a natural looking pink for fair skin. It looks like the color my skin would look in the summer time if I were exercising in the morning. I could live without the cutesy brush and cutsey packaging. What is up with that little box? It is like opening up a little gift box, but for actually using it on a regular basis and wanting to use a regular size brush, that box is a pain in the butt. Loved the color, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 4:11:00 AM More reviews by hannahjean55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Along with the others before me i agree that this product is wonderful. But for those of you who don't like a hint of pink steer clear. The effect is a pinky shimmery tone which I have found looks best on those with fair skin. It may seem pricey but the amount you buy will last forever. The one con is that I hate the brush it comes with but who cares most blushes don't come with a decent brush or one at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2006 12:03:00 AM More reviews by girlbythesea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I use it all over my face too. It is such a soft pink flattering color. I love the way it smells too. My face just looks fresh and glowy. I think the box is cute, but its not easy to carry in your purse.Thats the only bad thing. But who care this blush rocks!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 10:47:00 PM More reviews by valygirll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like it alot, its sheer and natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2006 8:07:00 PM More reviews by gothvixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one blush that I always come back to. It very subtle but it gives you just the added color u need w/o being overwhelming. I have NARS Deep Throat and yet I still prefer Benefits Dandelion.